Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you say about Anti Bitcoin?  (Read 1206 times)
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:09:46 AM

While the price of bitcoin get higher the fee also getting higher and while time past by bitcoin confirmation getting slower
anti bitcoin start for bitcoin to have some alternative because of its highly manipulated price and also bitcoin is already crowded so i think using alternative is needed for it to run smoother for me anti bitcoin will not become one competitor of bitcoin but it will just become supporter of it until bitcoin transform into what it was intented to be. if youve been left out in bitcoin before if the takeover will become succesfull maybe this will be your second chance

right now anti bitcoin dev is inactive so we are planning for take over :
if you want to join anti bitcoin team : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271965.0
anti bitcoin thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212951.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:39:16 AM

i already commented on the topic you made in the Altcoin section so..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:58:51 AM

I doubt it will become famous as bitcoin nowadays, but if you have good marketing for your altcoin and it can be solution for lack of bitcoin it will be nice. But the name is like opposite LOL.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 10:16:11 AM

Anti seems to be trying to fill a niche that is already dominated by Doge.

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 10:37:22 AM

i already commented on the topic you made in the Altcoin section so..
before you post here i already answer your doubt in altcoin section

I doubt it will become famous as bitcoin nowadays, but if you have good marketing for your altcoin and it can be solution for lack of bitcoin it will be nice. But the name is like opposite LOL.
when the bitcoin become so popular in the future maybe anti bitcoin become what current bitcoin place right now
but it will take much more years like when bitcoin started
it opposite because the real plan is to filled bitcoin future possible problem

Anti seems to be trying to fill a niche that is already dominated by Doge.
if we get much people and when the takeover become succesfull
we will probably one of competitor on every good altcoin right now but we will never become competitor of bitcoin
we will just stay like the shadow of it

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:37:42 AM

I dont think discussion about altcoins belong here at first place. Anyway, i dont see anything new your shitcoin could bring to community. Most possibly devs had reason to abandon project.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:50:05 AM

anti-bitcoin solves nothing..
here is antibitcoins idea's.

1. moan about bitcoins fee.. which even after proof that the fee stays as just a couple cents. even after the price went from $2-$360, shows that the fee measured in satoshis actually goes down, to keep inline with a low few penny/cent fiat value.

2. moan about the manipulation of bitcoin price because of exchanges.. so what did anti-bitcoin do... not privately trade at a fixed price forever,.. instead they submitted it to exchanges..

in short its another crap-coin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:13:40 PM

I dont think discussion about altcoins belong here at first place. Anyway, i dont see anything new your shitcoin could bring to community. Most possibly devs had reason to abandon project.
what i want to discuss here is about what will be the possible future problem of bitcoin do you think its not really related in bitcoin?
everyone is dreaming about bitcoin price go higher than $10k but do you think its will be good idea to pay $1 or $2 or more in the fee
in small amount of transaction i dont think so so for it to go higher it need some alternative for only bitcoin to be use in large transaction
yes anti bitcoin was abandon by the dev but the concept of it is good enough for us to think to takeover this coin  42 million coin with
fast confirmation more likely it can go around 2 is to 1 in bitcoin with stable price depend on bitcoin
so in the future bitcoin small transaction will be solved and fast confirmation like what we said the concept of is to help bitcoin
to become what its intended to be for the price of bitcoin go higher like your dreaming of
this will not become competitor of bitcoin it not planned to change the concept of bitcoin but just to filled the the bitcoin future possible problem if someone will not start it right now bitcoin price will not go up and just stuck  

1. moan about bitcoins fee.. which even after proof that the fee stays as just a couple cents. even after the price went from $2-$360, shows that the fee measured in satoshis actually goes down, to keep inline with a low few penny/cent fiat value.

2. moan about the manipulation of bitcoin price because of exchanges.. so what did anti-bitcoin do... not privately trade at a fixed price forever,.. instead they submitted it to exchanges..

so the price of it just stay in maximum of $500 for the fee just become cents read above i think i give much explanation on it
we are trying to comunicate in dev but no answer thats why we want to continue this we will submit it in other exchange soon
we are just building team right now

You can't even fight other altcoin such as DOGE, LTC, NXT, or ETH. So, become most popular altcoin & try to fight bitcoin.
Also, your altcoin is easier to manipulate than bitcoin & most coin holders will dump when price is high or it's not popular anymore.

Maybe you should start signature campaign, so your coins will be popular & take over bitcoin Tongue
this not intended to fight bitcoin but to help and solve the possible problem of bitcoin in the future
we will make anti bitcoin forum similar to bitcointalk im just waiting for atleast 20 people to join anti bitcoin team
or moderator or VIP  you can read more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271965.0

ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:21:36 PM

Anti bitcoin is a bitter person cause they dont in real money haha Tongue
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:26:34 PM

This is just their way to promote their own altcoin, am I right? Cheesy
Just let them do what they want, til they getting bored by themselves. Wink

faucet used to be profitable
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:32:13 PM

what i want to discuss here is about what will be the possible future problem of bitcoin do you think its not really related in bitcoin?
everyone is dreaming about bitcoin price go higher than $10k but do you think its will be good idea to pay $1 or $2 or more in the fee
in small amount of transaction i dont think so so for it to go higher it need some alternative for only bitcoin to be use in large transaction
yes anti bitcoin was abandon by the dev but the concept of it is good enough for us to think to takeover this coin  42 million coin with
fast confirmation more likely it can go around 2 is to 1 in bitcoin with stable price depend on bitcoin
so in the future bitcoin small transaction will be solved and fast confirmation like what we said the concept of is to help bitcoin
to become what its intended to be for the price of bitcoin go higher like your dreaming of
this will not become competitor of bitcoin it not planned to change the concept of bitcoin but just to filled the the bitcoin future possible problem if someone will not start it right now bitcoin price will not go up and just stuck  

so the price of it just stay in maximum of $500 for the fee just become cents read above i think i give much explanation on it
we are trying to comunicate in dev but no answer thats why we want to continue this we will submit it in other exchange soon
we are just building team right now

You can't even fight other altcoin such as DOGE, LTC, NXT, or ETH. So, become most popular altcoin & try to fight bitcoin.
Also, your altcoin is easier to manipulate than bitcoin & most coin holders will dump when price is high or it's not popular anymore.

Maybe you should start signature campaign, so your coins will be popular & take over bitcoin Tongue
this not intended to fight bitcoin but to help and solve the possible problem of bitcoin in the future
we will make anti bitcoin forum similar to bitcointalk im just waiting for atleast 20 people to join anti bitcoin team
or moderator or VIP  you can read more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271965.0

There are already lot better options for Bitcoin backup coin than this joke of shitcoin. You guys dont even know how much coins there are and cant even gather 20 community members to make forum. Also, market cap of anti bitcoin is so big that my youngest son can manipulate price with his pocket money. Not to mention you guys dont even have dev who can actually code. Your coin is bad joke mate, and it is just ridiculously funny that crap have thread in main Bitcoin section.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

Pretty much..

Read the ANN page like i did it is one of the worst coin descriptions i ever seen.

They claim to say Bitcoin is manipulated on the markets there for a new coin is born..
that has nothing different really.. and then they added it to exchanges.

There was a recent push to get attention for it and it failed miserably.
So it's coincidental we have a community takeover attempt now..
I'd bet the dev said that and logged into a new account ..his definition of a take over (spammer changed accounts)

If this coin solved some problem Bitcoin faced it would be popular.
I am not the one who wrote the ANN description so..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:46:56 PM

Yet another useless altcoin. Move on people.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:13:46 PM

While the price of bitcoin get higher the fee also getting higher and while time past by bitcoin confirmation getting slower
anti bitcoin start for bitcoin to have some alternative because of its highly manipulated price and also bitcoin is already crowded so i think using alternative is needed for it to run smoother for me anti bitcoin will not become one competitor of bitcoin but it will just become supporter of it until bitcoin transform into what it was intented to be. if youve been left out in bitcoin before if the takeover will become succesfull maybe this will be your second chance

right now anti bitcoin dev is inactive so we are planning for take over :
if you want to join anti bitcoin team : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271965.0
anti bitcoin thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212951.0

First time I hear about this strange thing. As I read they use the same technology like i used for bitcoin to produce this kind of coin. So have no meaning to name it anti bitcoin. Are the same product. Have the same "genes". Where is the anti bitcoin here? If will have problems, will have the same problems of bitcoin. They pretend that bitcoin is manipulated by some whales who have big quantities of it. Maybe is so. Maybe they will improve the distribution of their coin. And what? I cannot understand all this hate for bitcoin. Only because is owned by a little group of peoples. Then hate them but not bitcoin. It is the same like hate us dollar because Bill Gates is billionaire.

But who hate even them? Bill Gates has earned its money working. The same the people who have to many bitcoin. They dare and risked at the beginning with this unknown thing named bitcoin. The time gave them right. Now them are rich because of theirs action. Have not stolen nothing to no one. Why hate them? I think it will be better to respect them. If the team of anti bitcoin one day will be rich what will do? Will give all their cryptocoins earned with their work to the others for free?
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:41:50 AM

AntiBitcoin is not based on pure bitcoin, check the source code, also it's hybrid POS/POW till the end, mature time is 1 hour and 1% per year to secure the network.

We are not the old dev, we are the community, we are not controlling this coin anyone can claim and be a dev, we work together, we are just members of ANTI community.

Personally my hope is a coin that is pure to serve people as a medium and not as an ICO that someone profit from, of course investors who likes to buy and dump wont like this coin, of course there will be trolls and haters to this coin, but after all we are doing this for everyone, for the good people and bad ones alike, because only god judge the person, we are trying to make a coin that nobody can just go and copyright the logo, it's not like we are fighting bitcoin or something, I think by time the idea will clear out and you will understand, try to at least keep an eye on the coin so you don't miss big times.

Currently we have a team of nice people, we don't have a centralized twitter account or anything we share passwords, and if someone just step and change the password the whole community will refuse him, this is like a blockchain of developers, artists, hackers, investors working all together in a more human way than just a shitcoin, people follow altcoins, but them and use them, some of you wish to be a developer or have their own coin, will ANTI is your coin, the software is not only open source, but anyone can modify it and push it, and the community will vote and agree, unlike other coins which is owned by a group of people or a company, of course people will tend to respect large companies and stuff, but there is people that will understand ANTI and respect it more than pockets of greed.

God knows we have good intends, I donated VPS, Dedicated server, shared hosting, I donated to compile the wallet, one guy donated working on the mac wallet, I also made the site, another guy made the forum, another guy is making a new staking system where you own your private keys instead of centralization and scammers, every chat we do together is on slack, you can chat and share your opinion, you can work on a new technology and implement it, I never seen so much people contribute and work together on a project like this, not driven by greed or anything, we don't even care about the current price of ANTI as much as we care to provide something to the community.

At this moment ANTI is in 2 exchanges, 12 nodes online, coinmarket cap listed, 5TH mining pool, full functional forum and site, MAC, Windows and source wallet for other operating systems, slack with automatic invitation, we are preparing a dice because we had to shut down the first one, a community of people and lot of them donated, the dev was a good guy, he is too busy with life and left the project open, he is welcome to contribute anytime.

And as for investors, I assure you this coin is going to be something, just watch and you will see, btw I am not a bag holder as of today I have 30 USD worth of ANTI that I am staking not even mining.

Forward!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: