Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlive  (Read 1337 times)
Brob12321 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:57:36 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 06:22:28 AM by Brob12321

Edited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oddsworthbetting

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:04:33 AM

I'm not the admin or anything but I figured I'd show you guys this site , Marlive.com it looks like a long haul investment opportunity.  They have apps, command prompt applications for the computer and a windows app for the computer too I personally only downloaded the command prompt app and its so cool you can run your account from the command prompt, no virus on my computer, check it yourself though to be safe, downloading the programs is obviously not necessary, its a variable rate program that is actually related to the FOREX market like the amount of hours the markets are open changes the profits, you can see what markets are open and everything its awesome, check it out to see what im talking about, they even have an api for developers, and it looks like one of the most professional programs I have ever seen. I figured I would tell you guys about it seeing as how sad and pathetic this forum currently is with all the horrible programs 1-3 day programs and scam right off the start programs.  Who knows how long this will last but with all the work they put into the site looks like it might be here for a while ?

:facepalm:

Marlive has been running for over a year. Hard to read your blob of text too.

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:09:25 AM

I do believe you know that by promoting a ponzi or such you are opening yourself to negative feedbacks/ratings
Brob12321 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:17:15 AM

I do believe you know that by promoting a ponzi or such you are opening yourself to negative feedbacks/ratings

Just trying to put some good programs on the board, if you're gonna give me neg trust for it then no wonder there's only scam attempts on this board, everyone's scared to post stuff.
Brob12321 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:17:53 AM

I'm not the admin or anything but I figured I'd show you guys this site , Marlive.com it looks like a long haul investment opportunity.  They have apps, command prompt applications for the computer and a windows app for the computer too I personally only downloaded the command prompt app and its so cool you can run your account from the command prompt, no virus on my computer, check it yourself though to be safe, downloading the programs is obviously not necessary, its a variable rate program that is actually related to the FOREX market like the amount of hours the markets are open changes the profits, you can see what markets are open and everything its awesome, check it out to see what im talking about, they even have an api for developers, and it looks like one of the most professional programs I have ever seen. I figured I would tell you guys about it seeing as how sad and pathetic this forum currently is with all the horrible programs 1-3 day programs and scam right off the start programs.  Who knows how long this will last but with all the work they put into the site looks like it might be here for a while ?

:facepalm:

Marlive has been running for over a year. Hard to read your blob of text too.

Didn't know it was around so long, saw it on a monitor for 21 days so figured it was fairly new.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: