Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the BFL forums in f****** China?  (Read 7363 times)
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 09:30:23 PM

23 comments. Only 8 are still there. So 15 got deleted already. Now that I call censorship. Even the BFL asshamsters seem to wake up and post some nasty stuff Smiley

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 11:06:53 PM

I just love how you like to make shit up.  Or are you too stupid to figure out that you're only looking at one page of comments?  Probably the later.  Herp Derp!  There's more than one page?!! ZOMG.

Stupdity at it's finest, Frizz, thanks for reiterating the fact that you're an idiot.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:18:13 PM

Strange how only this particular topic is missing the page navigation then. It's there for all other topics.

Maybe you should restart your indexer.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 11:37:06 PM

Maybe you should restart your browser.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
abeaulieu

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:56:18 PM

Maybe you should restart your browser.

I don't see this either. You test in firefox?

Edit: I saw it after logging into BFL forums. Not sure what that means...
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:19:14 AM

I just love how you like to make shit up.  Or are you too stupid to figure out that you're only looking at one page of comments?  Probably the later.  Herp Derp!  There's more than one page?!! ZOMG.

Stupdity at it's finest, Frizz, thanks for reiterating the fact that you're an idiot.

On https://forums.butterflylabs.com/activity.php you can still see the deleted postings.

Here are some examples:

You are a f*cking liar!

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 02:23:33 AM

There are no deleted postings you fucking idiot. Show me one.  Just one.   Christ, how fucking dense are you?  Seriously.

Those two posts you quoted?  Guess what... STILL THERE and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.  Idiot.

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 05:24:14 AM

There are no deleted postings you fucking idiot. Show me one.  Just one.   Christ, how fucking dense are you?  Seriously.

Those two posts you quoted?  Guess what... STILL THERE and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.  Idiot.

How can you show someone a post that got deleted?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 05:28:12 AM

Frizz is magic that way.  And by magic, I mean retarded.

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 05:34:37 AM

Ponies are magic.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 06:26:11 AM

Ponies are magic.

Quoted, just in case psy comes along and wants to take the magic pony for a ride. Them Portuguese are into some really weird shit.  Grin

Case in point, look where they live in Fafe, Portugal:

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:14:20 AM

Glory to People's Republic of China
where your comments are deleted
and nobody cares.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:25:10 PM

and nobody cares.

Egads. BFL's public image would be in much better shape if someone would follow behind their always angry foul mouthed COO deleting those posts. It's difficult to envision anyone being less well suited for an executive position or interfacing with customers/potential customers.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 04:44:21 PM

and nobody cares.

Egads. BFL's public image would be in much better shape if someone would follow behind their always angry foul mouthed COO deleting those posts. It's difficult to envision anyone being less well suited for an executive position or interfacing with customers/potential customers.

Unfortunately, there's no deleted posts and you are lying again... so explaining to you why you're an idiot is warranted.  Of course, it's a full time job correcting your lies.  Kinda sucks, but someone has to do it.  If you'd would only stop lying, I wouldn't have to post constantly.

creativex

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 06:32:55 PM

...if you'd stop with the roids you might not be so angry all the time. Ya think?

Were you interviewed for the job? If so by whom? Does ANYONE at BFL review your performance(s)?

I'm serious with these questions BTW, I'd really like to know, though I don't expect str8 answers.

I'm largely staying out of the deleted post conversation in case you haven't noticed as I do not frequent BFL's forums. Any relevant (dis)information eventually gets linked here anyway and I can do without all the rah rah cheerleading.

PS. Don't let any of this stop you from explaining how/why you think I or anyone(everyone?) else here is an idiot. Let those true colors shine through bubba. Potential victims customers should be informed to whatever extent possible wouldn't you agree?

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 06:50:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 11:14:21 PM by Frizz23

Unfortunately, there's no deleted posts and you are lying again...

There are plenty of deleted posts. E.g this one where you have been proven wrong. But of course your bloated ego can't take that:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/514-playstation-3-a.html#post7656

A playstation 3?

or this one:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/406-any-chance-chips-wont-work-2.html

Any chance the chips won't work?

Both have been deleted. And many more ...

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:18:04 PM

I can't wait until these ASICs are delivered.

This is quite literally correct: you can't. It can't be done, death eventually comes to us all.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:53:49 PM

...if you'd stop with the roids you might not be so angry all the time.

Wait. Waitwait. He's juicing? Does the dude even lift? Because it sure as hell don't look like it. Or is that not him in that avatar pic?
creativex

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:47:27 PM

...if you'd stop with the roids you might not be so angry all the time.

Wait. Waitwait. He's juicing? Does the dude even lift? Because it sure as hell don't look like it. Or is that not him in that avatar pic?

Unknown. Just speculating as to a possible source of the bottomless pit of anger. The arrogance is likely compensation for something as those that feel the need to run others down consistently often turn out to be deeply insecure on many levels, at least that's been my experience.

I'm more interested in why anyone in authority at BFL would allow a company officer to post attack after attack on the most important forum that's relevant to their business.

greyhawk

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:55:06 PM

I'm more interested in why anyone in authority at BFL would allow a company officer to post attack after attack on the most important forum that's relevant to their business.

You know how the Nigerians specifically prepare their 419 scams to be as outrageously absurd and stupid as possible in the attempt to appeal only to the very naive and to not waste time with people calling out their scam.

BFL does the same thing, only they target the perpetually financially distressed and those infinitely angry at the "system". When Inaba flails around his verbal mace, the customer thought process goes "He sure showed these statist thugs with their rules on how business should work and their testing things and their FCC regulations. What a great guy. Soon he'll deliver my ASIC and I can finally put food on my table. Just imagine, no more ramen."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: