Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find info or how to use a single currency on a linux system in Terminal  (Read 485 times)
TheLastSpicyTuna (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:51:50 AM

I'm starting to build a bitcoin ( currency project ) the url is www.coincatalog.io i have a idé for the site to get more faucet supported.

i have buy a single sha256 miner and now i have ordret a scrypt miner, my big question is right now.

i want to build my faucet system, for that i need a api there do not take all my currency every time i sending to user, so i need to host the wallet on my own server setup becures i can't find a provider to help me to a lots of currency.

Can sombordy help me to infomate me about how to get startet, for BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH i can use FaucetBOX.com but when i want currency like BCN, FCN and orther currency time i hit the wall.

i hope a kind person can explain me more about how i can host it as my self or tell me about a orther provider maby there can help me to get to the next step of my project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: