Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of when you think of Evil?
Witches
Demons
Zombies
Heavy Metal
Big Business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVIL] Coin | Powered by Darkness | X11 PoW+PoS | Yobit, Novaexchange  (Read 62000 times)
coins4lunch (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:51:07 PM

Progress has been slow in Evil land, because of accursed holidays and coins4lunch stupid day job...

But progress is being made... in the meantime, have an Evil holiday

And brace yourselves for some corrupt, dirty EVIL news in 2016! Thank you for believing in EVIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:29:57 PM

I'm killing a fluffy kitten for every hour there's no hashrate on EvilCoin on my pool.

Current Dead Fluffy Count: 1

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:04:53 PM

I'm killing a fluffy kitten for every hour there's no hashrate on EvilCoin on my pool.

You didn't thinked that maybe is all given because the POW ended?  Huh I find it strange anyway if isn't because the end of the PoW phase, most likely people moved to the next coin because i noticed that some doesn't even stay on a coin for more then a week or two

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:46:57 AM

You didn't thinked that maybe is all given because the POW ended?  Huh I find it strange anyway if isn't because the end of the PoW phase, most likely people moved to the next coin because i noticed that some doesn't even stay on a coin for more then a week or two

Last PoW Block: 525600

Current block height is only ~29,100 - There's a ways to go before PoW ends

{ BitSpill }
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 06:06:07 AM

Yup, PoW goes for approximately 1 year since launch, so we will not start PoS until December 2016 (or later at this rate).

Happy mining evil fuckers!

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 06:07:42 AM

Hi,

We've added EVIL to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Merry Christmas. We've dropped pool fees to 1% until 2016!

Cheers!

Thank you, this is great news for EVIL  Grin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 06:10:17 AM

Lol... I like the way you think  Grin

As much as I like dead fluffy kittens I will try to send some hash to each pool (as I free up BTC here and there) after I am home from the holidays.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:44:09 AM

As much as I like dead fluffy kittens I will try to send some hash to each pool (as I free up BTC here and there) after I am home from the holidays.

at this point i will see if with my intel core duo and pentium can do something to the pools even if at the end will be just something done for kindness and not for profit, anyway at which block we arrived? is just to have an idea about how many blocks are missing before we reach the pos phase....

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:16:48 AM

at this point i will see if with my intel core duo and pentium can do something to the pools even if at the end will be just something done for kindness and not for profit, anyway at which block we arrived? is just to have an idea about how many blocks are missing before we reach the pos phase....

That is the spirit, thank you for pointing hash towards EVIL!

You have about a year of PoW before we start PoS, plenty of time to mine....

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:24:55 AM

That is the spirit, thank you for pointing hash towards EVIL!

You have about a year of PoW before we start PoS, plenty of time to mine....

wait so the pos will start in one year? let's say that i can't mine 24/24 because in my country eletricity costs a lot and next year it will increase a bit, anyway i will even give it a try with at least 2 hours a day, what do you think about that? and when you sill be able to come back exactly?

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

wait so the pos will start in one year? let's say that i can't mine 24/24 because in my country eletricity costs a lot and next year it will increase a bit, anyway i will even give it a try with at least 2 hours a day, what do you think about that? and when you sill be able to come back exactly?

Hi MbccompanyX, I am not sure I understand you 100% but I try to answer...

I think difficulty is low enough that you can get a bunch of coins by mining even with CPU on a decent computer, but it is probably cheaper to buy from Yobit if electricity costs a lot where you live.

I am not sure your meaning "when you sill be able to come back exactly?"... but if you mean when will we get Proof of Stake, as I write this it will be in 495460 blocks, or about 344 days. That is long way away, and I plan to have stable network and many staking wallets for smooth transition.

If you instead are asking when will you get back a return on investment, I cannot see the future, but I do think price of EVIL is low now (11 sat) and will probably get higher.

Price volatility is where you will make profit in PoW phase, and we have been going as low as 6 sat and as high as 17 in last couple of days. If you buy low and sell high, then you can already make profit.

If you believe in my roadmap, and you believe that Evil prevails, then you can see that the sky is the limit and it is reasonable to think we can go much higher than 17 sat in future  Grin

lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:26:50 PM

Maybe I'm going about this all wrong  ; For every hour I have at least 20MH/s on Evil, I'll kill a Fluffy Kitten. Let's watch the Fluffy Count!

All evil aside, having the network hashrate distributed is a good thing, especially for a young coin. My payouts are stable, xnonce is fixed, uptime is stable.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:21:27 PM

Maybe I'm going about this all wrong  ; For every hour I have at least 20MH/s on Evil, I'll kill a Fluffy Kitten. Let's watch the Fluffy Count!

All evil aside, having the network hashrate distributed is a good thing, especially for a young coin. My payouts are stable, xnonce is fixed, uptime is stable.

You sir are a genius... and thus I made:

via Imgflip Meme Maker

It is correct, we should spread the hash and make Evil flourish (decentralized Evil? First time anyone used that term!)

I will mine a little on each pool today and throughout 2016. I am not a huge miner but I have found it is not expensive to rent hash online. Thank you for your support and Evil humor!

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

You sir are a genius... and thus I made:

via Imgflip Meme Maker

It is correct, we should spread the hash and make Evil flourish (decentralized Evil? First time anyone used that term!)

I will mine a little on each pool today and throughout 2016. I am not a huge miner but I have found it is not expensive to rent hash online. Thank you for your support and Evil humor!

May i suggest that for the next year we try to think about evolving EvilCoin by giving it a bigger use? I mean, for example getting the coin listed in some gambling website? I know that DGCS even with his low 150$ market cap got listed on a gambling website so maybe there is some hope that maybe they will add even EvilCoin

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:32:57 PM

May i suggest that for the next year we try to think about evolving EvilCoin by giving it a bigger use? I mean, for example getting the coin listed in some gambling website? I know that DGCS even with his low 150$ market cap got listed on a gambling website so maybe there is some hope that maybe they will add even EvilCoin

That is a great idea... if you have any gambling websites in mind, please let me know and I will apply.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:40:19 PM

That is a great idea... if you have any gambling websites in mind, please let me know and I will apply.

The only websites of cryptocoins gambling are crypto-games.net which is out of range because i know they ask for coins which have at least 150k$ of market cap (Which is very high) and a tot activity in the market then there is Cryptogaming.club which was the one i undirectly cited when talking about DGCS, i don't know the procedure anyway so is up to you at the end seems

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:48:56 AM

The only websites of cryptocoins gambling are crypto-games.net which is out of range because i know they ask for coins which have at least 150k$ of market cap (Which is very high) and a tot activity in the market then there is Cryptogaming.club which was the one i undirectly cited when talking about DGCS, i don't know the procedure anyway so is up to you at the end seems

Looks like cryptogaming.club is a site by crunck and you can pay to get a coin on it... pretty cool idea really. It might be worth it to get on, but I am not sure how much traffic it gets. I will look into this.

Would any of you EVIL people enjoy crypto gaming on that site? Is it much different than dice on Yobit?

coins4lunch (OP)

Am I EVIL? Yes I am

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:45:08 AM

EvilYobitFreeCoinsGrabber Tampermonkey script, just for my EVIL friends

I made a slightly evil surprise for Yobit users who use the "free coins" page...

If you are tired of wasting time clicking on every "Get free coins" button, then this is for you  Grin

First, this only seems to work with Chrome, but I hope to get it working with Firefox too...

1. If you do not have Tampermonkey installed in your Chrome browser, install it from the Chrome web store:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

2. Install my Tampermonkey script, by clicking on:
    https://github.com/coins4lunch/EvilYobitFreeCoinsGrabber/raw/master/EvilYobitFreeCoinsGrabber.user.js

3. Log into Yobit.net

4. Go to https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

My script should automatically click on the available "Get free coins" buttons for every coin, including EVIL. Let me know if you like it... it saves me many minutes each day.  Cheesy

tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:34:42 AM

I made a slightly evil surprise for Yobit users who use the "free coins" page...

If you are tired of wasting time clicking on every "Get free coins" button, then this is for you  Grin

First, this only seems to work with Chrome, but I hope to get it working with Firefox too...

1. If you do not have Tampermonkey installed in your Chrome browser, install it from the Chrome web store:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

https://github.com/coins4lunch/EvilYobitFreeCoinsGrabber/raw/master/EvilYobitFreeCoinsGrabber.user.js

3. Log into Yobit.net

My script should automatically click on the available "Get free coins" buttons for every coin, including EVIL. Let me know if you like it... it saves me many minutes each day.  Cheesy

i dont know why i start loving you Smiley nice and confirmed it worked

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:36:25 AM

3. Log into Yobit.net

i dont know why i start loving you Smiley nice and confirmed it worked

1. Are we sure that the script really works? I mean, i know that when you start pressing all the "Get free coins" buttons yobit makes a popup asking to share a twitter tweet

2. Are we sure that there aren't risks of ban from yobit by the use of the script?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: