Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSK]MaskNetwork - the decentralized social network that pay users to post  (Read 15967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themasknetwork (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:18:04 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 12:54:59 PM by themasknetwork

MaskNetwork is a peer to peer decentralized social trading network where traders and bloggers are rewarded for the content they create. MaskNetwork pays both the content creators when their work gets upvoted, as well as the people who curate the best content on the site by upvoting others work. The network can be accessed over the web so you don't have to download anything to start using it.

User Issued Assets
User issued assets are a type of custom token which users can hold and trade with no. Unlike MaskCoins, those tokens can be issued by regular users like you. They could represent a virtual share, a proof of membership, a real world currency or anything else. The network rewards assets issuers every single day.

Binary Options
In finance, a binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes, either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. Over MaskNetwork you can issue your own binary options or invest in existing options launched by other users. Because there is no central server, you can bet on anything for which a data feed exist. The network rewards both options issuers and buyers every 24 hours.

Margin Markets
In the real world trading on margin means borrowing money from your broker to buy a stock and using your investment as collateral. Usually investors will pay interest for borrowed money. Over MaskNetwork, a margin market alows you to place leveraged bets against the market owner. Margin markets prices are provided by data feeds. All your losses are market owner's gains and vice versa. Not only that traders don't pay any interest but margin market operators are rewarded by network every 24 hours. Start your own decentralized market today. No central server means no limits on what or how you trade.

Build as store of value
MaskCoin the cryptocurrency that powers up the network. Users need maskcoins for every message they send over the network. MaskCoin has been designed as a deflationary currency, so it has a strictly limited money supply. The number of MaskCoins that will ever be created is limited to 21 millions. Broadly speaking, a deflationary currency is one that increases in value over time. Goods and services priced in a deflationary currency will therefore tend to reduce in price - all other things being equal.

Built-in secure messaging
One of the most important features of the network is the messaging system. You can send messages to any address and any address can send you messages. Even if it crosses the entire network no one can see the message content. All messages are encrypted and only the recipient can decrypt the content. You can use any web node to send / receive messages.

Integrated Escrow System
Over an anonymous soacial network as MaskNetwork, there will always be cases of fraud in which paid products never reach the destination, especially since any payment is irreversible. For this reason we have integrated an escrow system across the network. When sending funds to an address, you can specify a different address as escrower.

Official Website
------------------------------------------
www.masknetwork.com

Active web nodes
------------------------------------------
www.maskbuzz.com
www.hiddenmarket.info
www.coincenter.info

Whitepaper
http://masknetwork.com/white_paper.pdf

ICO Information

ICO will start on June, 1, 2017 and will end on June 30, 2017. The real network will be launched on July, 1, 2017. Only 500.000 coins are available for sale during ICO. For more info check the official page.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:54:39 PM

Website is very good but, maskwallet is even better.
Concept very good.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:29:49 PM

this is either a very elaborate scam or the coolest crypto project i've seen since ethereum launch  Grin

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:47:57 PM

very good for website http://maskwallet.com  Wink
helloword2013

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:46:00 PM

thanks for your open source hardly work.and some problems already PM.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:32:18 PM

Interesting project BUT I would prefer if the ico was done by a reputed escrow like SebastianJu.

Mecurial and a few other coins also looked good (without escrow), the only reason I will not invest is because of this.

Dev if interested I can send you detail of SebastianJu.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:22:38 AM

haha are you deleting posts now ? get an Escrow you scamming cunt
https://twitter.com/ThisIsNuse/status/671921041028063232

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:15:56 AM

Confusing with all those same websites!!  What is the purpose of these similar websites?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:06:48 AM

They are pretty the same.
dinupascal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:04:14 PM

Some friend of mine told me about this new project. I checked the site and web wallets. Looks good but i have lots of questions before investing. Lots of questions. Too many scams pop every day :

1. Is this new software ? It looks like new software but better asking. Java based ?

2. I have 2 addresses on 2 web wallets. I have sent a message from address A to address B. On help says the message is encrypted. How does address B knows the encryption key ? I have never used address B. The key is included in the message ?

3. When you send a transaction with a message, is the message encrypted ?

4. I want to post some ads. I want my ads to be displayed first ? How can i do that. I have to pay more ? The ads will appear on all web wallets ?

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:16:46 PM

Some friend of mine told me about this new project. I checked the site and web wallets. Looks good but i have lots of questions before investing. Lots of questions. Too many scams pop every day :

1. Is this new software ? It looks like new software but better asking. Java based ?

2. I have 2 addresses on 2 web wallets. I have sent a message from address A to address B. On help says the message is encrypted. How does address B knows the encryption key ? I have never used address B. The key is included in the message ?

4. I want to post some ads. I want my ads to be displayed first ? How can i do that. I have to pay more ? The ads will appear on all web wallets ?

And you registered only to post here? Grin
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:26:56 PM

Confusing with all those same websites!!  What is the purpose of these similar websites?

The web nodes are running the same software, so they look the same. But i'm sure those who will run web nodes, will change the design.

MASKNETWORK.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:48:50 PM

1. It's 100% new software. The web interface is written in PHP. The java web kernel is....java Smiley The web interface and the java kernel communicate each other through mysql. But Oracle or other relational databases can be also used. Java kernel is permanently connected to the p2p network and writes all changes to mysql. The web interface reads the data directly from db.

Usually, you have a node that can be accessed through a JSON interface (bitcoin case) but i think this method of is not flexible enough. For example, in MaskNetwork case, you can have the web interface on one server, the mysql db on another server and the java kernel hosted on another server. An attacker that gets access to the web node which is the first line of defence, will find no private keys. He / she will not even know where the java kernel is hosted because the web node connects to the db server.

You can also have multiple web nodes connected to a single db communicating with multiple java kernels, for redundancy.

2. A MaskNetwork address is an ECC public key. It's basically the base64 encoded form of the raw public key bytes. When someone gives you an address, you can send encrypted messages right away. So, the messages you send, are encrypted using address B public key and only address B can decrypt them, even if address B has never been used before.  This is why a MSK address is so long and "ugly". Fortunately you can rent an address name in 2 clicks... 

3. The message is encrypted. Same rules apply.

4. The ads will be visible on all wallets after they are included in a block. The ads are displayed based on how much you pay (market bid field on new ad dialog).

MASKNETWORK.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:51:36 PM

We have released a new version today.

100% changed web interface plus tons of bug fixes.

We will keep you updated.

MASKNETWORK.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:28:33 PM

1. It's 100% new software. The web interface is written in PHP. The java web kernel is....java Smiley The web interface and the java kernel communicate each other through mysql. But Oracle or other relational databases can be also used. Java kernel is permanently connected to the p2p network and writes all changes to mysql. The web interface reads the data directly from db.

Usually, you have a node that can be accessed through a JSON interface (bitcoin case) but i think this method of is not flexible enough. For example, in MaskNetwork case, you can have the web interface on one server, the mysql db on another server and the java kernel hosted on another server. An attacker that gets access to the web node which is the first line of defence, will find no private keys. He / she will not even know where the java kernel is hosted because the web node connects to the db server.

You can also have multiple web nodes connected to a single db communicating with multiple java kernels, for redundancy.

2. A MaskNetwork address is an ECC public key. It's basically the base64 encoded form of the raw public key bytes. When someone gives you an address, you can send encrypted messages right away. So, the messages you send, are encrypted using address B public key and only address B can decrypt them, even if address B has never been used before.  This is why a MSK address is so long and "ugly". Fortunately you can rent an address name in 2 clicks... 

4. The ads will be visible on all wallets after they are included in a block. The ads are displayed based on how much you pay (market bid field on new ad dialog).

Interesting idea ... but the java is a turn off. And mysql is your solution to leveldb? (-__-)

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:47:27 PM

Interesting idea ... but the java is a turn off. And mysql is your solution to leveldb? (-__-)

The desktop node will use leveldb but for a web node, mysql was the obvious choice. Mysql is the most powerful / scalable / popular database server right now.

MASKNETWORK.
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Will be looking more into this over the weekend when my work week is over. Website looks really good though so far as I can tell. Good job so far.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:48:49 PM

Cloned the web interface into my development box. I can at least try to design my own Tongue

I never did much Java stuff ... php and mysql are more my thing, so I will be interested to see how it all works in that environ.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:21:54 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 11:25:59 AM by hamiltino

Couldn't node operators steal users private keys?

This probably a scam, i remember a presale for the same network a while ago.

stacking coin
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:53:10 AM

Website is very good but, maskwallet is even better.
Concept very good.
I agree with you colleague Smiley Really interesting concept.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: