Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSK]MaskNetwork - the decentralized social network that pay users to post  (Read 15963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

As we have promised we came back with a revised and functional version of MaskNetwork.

After 6 more months of developing / testing we have are happy to announce that MaskNetwork is stable and ready to be launched in 5-6 weeks. We have also launched the official ICO. Check www.masknetwork.com fro more info.

Those who participated in the pre-sale pls. send me a message. The network addresses format has changed and we have to send you new public / private key pairs. We will also launch a 10.000 MSK bounty campaign.

What we have done in the last 6 months :

- Rewrite almost 20% of core code
- Added the missing features like data feed, binary options, margin markets. Right now 100% of features are implemented and ready to be tested.
- Tested the consensus / wallet stability
- Fixed a lot of issues  / bugs reported by testers

Those who bought MaskCoins using maskexchange, pls send me a PM.

I sent you a PM. No response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

Exciting project. Interested in translation into two languages, want to be actively involved!
themasknetwork (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:20:18 AM

As we have promised we came back with a revised and functional version of MaskNetwork.

After 6 more months of developing / testing we have are happy to announce that MaskNetwork is stable and ready to be launched in 5-6 weeks. We have also launched the official ICO. Check www.masknetwork.com fro more info.

Those who participated in the pre-sale pls. send me a message. The network addresses format has changed and we have to send you new public / private key pairs. We will also launch a 10.000 MSK bounty campaign.

What we have done in the last 6 months :

- Rewrite almost 20% of core code
- Added the missing features like data feed, binary options, margin markets. Right now 100% of features are implemented and ready to be tested.
- Tested the consensus / wallet stability
- Fixed a lot of issues  / bugs reported by testers

Those who bought MaskCoins using maskexchange, pls send me a PM.

I sent you a PM. No response.

PM Sent.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

I'm trying to wrap my non-techie head around this project. Seems like there is so much going on in it.

So if I issue a binary option, do I put up X amount of funds and the buyer puts up X amount of funds and the network delivers the funds to the winner based on the data from the feed?
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

I'm trying to wrap my non-techie head around this project. Seems like there is so much going on in it.

So if I issue a binary option, do I put up X amount of funds and the buyer puts up X amount of funds and the network delivers the funds to the winner based on the data from the feed?

Step 1 : you create a binary option and setup all details

Step 2 : The collateral is frozen by network. The funds are taken from your address.

Step 3 : Another user buys a percent / all your option. His funds are also frozen by network.

Right after you create the option, the network checks the associated data feed after each block.

Possible outcomes :

If the winning conditions are met the network will pay the buyers using a part / all your collateral. You will receive back the unused collateral.

If the option expire and the conditions are not met, you will receive the collateral + all investments.

Rewards
When a user buys your option he will automatically up vote both your option and associated data feed. Based on those votes you get rewarded every 24 hours. Popular option = big rewards even if you loose it. Sometimes, you could even make more money if you loose the option than if you win it, because of rewards.

Risks
Because the whole process is managed by network, the only risk is the data feed. This could be mitigated by using multiple data feeds for the same option, but data feeds are heavily rewarded to provide accurate data. In 5-6 months, well established data feeds providers will emerge.

MASKNETWORK.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

I didn't know that this project was thought in 2015 or the name is the same and different ideas? Why did you give up, Dev? On the first page are SCAM charges, was that the reason? Or was it on the roadmap from the beginning?
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

I joined the ico, after payment it says; "you will receive an email after 6 hours with privkey+pubkey". This is 18 hours ago and no mail  ?
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:13:32 PM

I joined the ico, after payment it says; "you will receive an email after 6 hours with privkey+pubkey". This is 18 hours ago and no mail  ?

In the next 24 hours we will send all public / private keys pairs to ICO investors.

MASKNETWORK.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

While all cryptocoins are in red, there is only one place where you can short them at x100 leverage and make a profit. MaskNetwork test net
http://coincenter.info/pages/assets/margin_mkts/index.php

It's only a test net until July, 1. But in the future when everything falls, you know where to go and place your shorts....Smiley

MASKNETWORK.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

In the next 24 hours we will send all public / private keys pairs to ICO investors.

Here are a couple tips to developers who are trying to make a success of their projects:

1. do what you say you will do

2. under-promise and over-deliver

Especially when there are prior allegations of scam.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:21:10 AM

really scam ?
vprf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:42:48 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 04:53:06 AM by vprf

I am one of the first ICO investors of MSK.  December 2015.  I still have my private and public key from the 1st ICO promising more than the 40 Coins issued that it says on your timeline.  4.1833 Bitcoins was my investment Dec. 2015.  I have sent a PM to you with my public key.  Please reply my PM.
It seems last time this MSK launched some of the nodes were stealing peoples coins?  How can this be prevented this time?  Thank you for answering my questions.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

I am one of the first ICO investors of MSK.  December 2015.  I still have my private and public key from the 1st ICO promising more than the 40 Coins issued that it says on your timeline.  4.1833 Bitcoins was my investment Dec. 2015.  I have sent a PM to you with my public key.  Please reply my PM.
It seems last time this MSK launched some of the nodes were stealing peoples coins?  How can this be prevented this time?  Thank you for answering my questions.

PM send. All those who participated in the pre-sale, will receive their coins in July after the real net starts.

MASKNETWORK.
vprf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:19:45 PM

PM send. All those who participated in the pre-sale, will receive their coins in July after the real net starts.

The real net  started one time before is this the real, real start?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:00:31 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 04:59:41 PM by FandangledGizmo

The real net  started one time before is this the real, real start?

Looks like this has been released multiple times, each time with major delays and less functionality than users were expecting. After three years the features are 'ready to be tested' so don't hold your breath.

100% of features are implemented and ready to be tested.

As far as I can tell the nodes can still steal users private keys? unless the user implements additional security procedures which means it's unlikely to be adopted by the average joe imo.

Couldn't node operators steal users private keys?

Of course they can. And in many cases they will, if users don't protect their addresses. This is why we have implemented a lot of double factor authentication methods :

Frozen Addresses - You can freeze an address for a period. From a frozen address one cannot spend funds.
Restricted Recipients - By activating this option you will be able to send funds from the address only to a group of up to five other addresses. If an attacker takes control of the address, he/she can only send funds to a specified group of addresses.
Multisignatures - A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one private key. Spending funds from a multisig address requires signatures from up to 5 other addresses.
One Time Passwords - A one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one transaction, on a computer system or other digital device. Spending funds from an OTP address requires an unique password.

For example, you have a wallet with hiddenwallet.org and you want your coins safe. You follow the steps :
- You open an account to maskplace.net
- Attach your main address on  hiddenwallet a security option like Restricted Recipients pointing to your maskplace address.
An that's it. Even if the owner of hiddenwallet web node OWNS your private keys he / she will be able to send funds only to your address at maskplace.
And of course you could attach the same security option to your maskplace address to point to even another address on another wallet and so on...
It's trivial for a user to setup a really complex security scheme for his / her addresses.

Having said that, pretty low valuation, so good upside, if it turns out to be good.
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:24:25 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:37:10 PM by PatioCrasher

I lost a ton of money on this one last time both on the nodes and trying to buy and sell on mask exchange. :/

I invested quite a bit into this one last time they launched and even tried to sell all on the last days of the maskexchange.  I did not get my BTC back and support did not reply.
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Can this coin be mined/staked?  Are there maternodes?
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

I lost a ton of money on this one last time both on the nodes and trying to buy and sell on mask exchange. :/

I invested quite a bit into this one last time they launched and even tried to sell all on the last days of the maskexchange.  I did not get my BTC back and support did not reply.

Is this a scam? Any progress in development and does dev post updates?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PatioCrasher

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Is this a scam? Any progress in development and does dev post updates?

No update. no reply.

Last time I said it was a scam op deleted my posts. most likely will happen to this post too.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

ICO is over.

Anyone know how much was collected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: