Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syrian "refugee" attempts to rape 8-year old Danish girl  (Read 5450 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:04:35 PM

http://newsbreak.dk/asylansoeger-forsoegte-at-voldtage-8-aarig-pige/

English translation: http://10news.dk/?p=2024

“A 40 year old male asylum seeker from Syria have been sentenced to nine months in prison after he was convicted of an attempted rape of an 8-year-old girl in December 2014. The then 39-year-old man suddenly stood in the girl’s room in the middle of the night. The girl screamed in horror, and it woke her parents who came to her rescue. After a fight between the offender and the girl’s father, the now 40-year-old asylum seeker was arrested by the police.”

Merkel will be overjoyed after hearing this news. After all, we know that die führerin is having wet dreams about Eurabia every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hebdonymous

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:20:54 PM

He's obviously not a good follower of Muhammed. Muhammed would've waited until she was 9.

AIsha ftw mfs.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:32:21 PM

why didnt the father kill him is what i'm wondering

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:20:43 PM

Western society only honours those that kill for the gov.  Morons most of them are. 
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 09:22:01 PM

He's obviously not a good follower of Muhammed. Muhammed would've waited until she was 9.

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment, this did make me laugh Cheesy

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:38:52 PM

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment
Why? It's a pure truth as is, Mohammed's wife was 9 years old.
Blithe

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:11:56 AM

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment, this did make me laugh Cheesy

Hahaha. We need a soul.
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:29:10 AM

I read this as "a person allegedly attempts to rape 8-year old girl".
No need to put nationalities behind this crime news.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:58:26 AM

I read this as "a person allegedly attempts to rape 8-year old girl".
No need to put nationalities behind this crime news.

That "person" wouldn't have committed this crime, had Angela Merkel kept her mouth shut. What do you really expect when you encourage the unwashed hordes from under-developed nations to immigrate to the civilized nations? And this is not an issue with Denmark alone. In Sweden, more than 90% of the rapes are committed by immigrants.
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:14:10 AM

If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.
lemmyK

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:40:32 AM

obama+islam + isis +amerdogan+nato Angry Angry Angry
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:55:33 AM

If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.

Well, now you see why America has a 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment in America isn't for some father to execute a rapist on the spot. It is to execute government when they allow stupidity like this to go too far.

Copy Switzerland. The Swiss military is made up of the people. Virtually all the Swiss have powerful guns. And they are all family, even if they aren't.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:25:51 PM

And who raped the children? The people from nations along the refugees' path or the varmints among the refugees?
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:18:33 PM

Western Europe is lost for ever. Accept it.

However, there is a chance to save the Eastern Europe (including the former Eastern Germany). Merkel should be kicked out of power and placed in prison for high treason. Someone like Marine Le Pen or Nigel Farage should be made the head of the European Union, and the migration inflow of unwashed hordes from Pakistan and Nigeria should be immediately stopped.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:00:21 PM

Small doses of neo-nazism could be considered as cure for this case.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:54:58 PM

Nope. That is the tactic used by the pro-immigration left wing loonies. For them everyone who oppose the mass immigration of Muslims to the European continent is a Nazi. For example, in Sweden the left-wingers have labelled the center-right Sweden Democrat party as "neo-Nazi", although its ideology is more similar to the Republican Party of the USA.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:02:08 PM

Nope. That is the tactic used by the pro-immigration left wing loonies. For them everyone who oppose the mass immigration of Muslims to the European continent is a Nazi. For example, in Sweden the left-wingers have labelled the center-right Sweden Democrat party as "neo-Nazi", although its ideology is more similar to the Republican Party of the USA.
I don't care what these pro-immigration idiots are thinking about that. I'm just saying that neo-nazi regime would deal with this issue quickly enough, in the environmentally friendly way. These "refugees" will run away, desperately trying to save themselves from the bullets and gas chambers.
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:22:52 PM

Because the father would get sentenced for life in prison.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:24:24 AM

Because the father would get sentenced for life in prison.

Life in prison without parole. If an immigrant murders a native then he will be out in less than 3 years. But if the opposite happens, then the perpetrator will be put behind bars for the rest of his miserable life. Also, the mainstream media will go ballistic and "human rights" organizations will organize memorials and rallies. A perfect example here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:51:53 PM

http://newsbreak.dk/asylansoeger-forsoegte-at-voldtage-8-aarig-pige/

English translation: http://10news.dk/?p=2024

“A 40 year old male asylum seeker from Syria have been sentenced to nine months in prison after he was convicted of an attempted rape of an 8-year-old girl in December 2014. The then 39-year-old man suddenly stood in the girl’s room in the middle of the night. The girl screamed in horror, and it woke her parents who came to her rescue. After a fight between the offender and the girl’s father, the now 40-year-old asylum seeker was arrested by the police.”

Merkel will be overjoyed after hearing this news. After all, we know that die führerin is having wet dreams about Eurabia every day.

If that was to have happened in the EUA, I'm sure that this Syrian muslim would be shot. And that so happened the girl's father would be in his right.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: