Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BITLISH. Lowest VISA and MasterCard fees in the world ★  (Read 20320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Choyal-brothers

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

Bitlish site ticket number #3099
Last reply from Ur team made me think twice I am wrong are what's going on then I followed Ur team member suggestion which was my card limit might b low so please contact bank .

I tried my other bank card which also proved that Ur payment gateway is not accepting payments sometimes it accept sometimes it's not u can see that in pictures and statement of my payment transaction history u can see I added money today first transaction went successfull and second one was failed and third one went successfull and all other 24transactions failed u can see getting this pop up which says [pay system is unavailable] that proved that it's urgent site problem

https://ibb.co/eQdknw
https://ibb.co/gwghZb

Check this picture I attached it and hope u fix this issue so we can continue over business .

Thank you in advance please take a look
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:16 AM

any issue with Dash withdrawal transaction? mine is pending for the past 30mins.

Hope this can be resolved soon!  Shocked
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:31 AM

Bitlish site ticket number #3099
Last reply from Ur team made me think twice I am wrong are what's going on then I followed Ur team member suggestion which was my card limit might b low so please contact bank .

I tried my other bank card which also proved that Ur payment gateway is not accepting payments sometimes it accept sometimes it's not u can see that in pictures and statement of my payment transaction history u can see I added money today first transaction went successfull and second one was failed and third one went successfull and all other 24transactions failed u can see getting this pop up which says [pay system is unavailable] that proved that it's urgent site problem

https://ibb.co/eQdknw
https://ibb.co/gwghZb

Check this picture I attached it and hope u fix this issue so we can continue over business .

Thank you in advance please take a look

I this issue I don't no who's problem is this but issue is solved
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

any issue with Dash withdrawal transaction? mine is pending for the past 30mins.

i am with this site since last 10days they are good and responding
about ur withdrawal they will hold for sometimes i even got that issue
i think they wait for someone else to withdrawal so they can do multiple withdrawal at one time and they can save fee Smiley
yesterday i had to wait for some long time but they always withdrawal

thank you bitlish for this good platform Smiley
hasher87

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

i think they wait for someone else to withdrawal so they can do multiple withdrawal at one time and they can save fee Smiley

I tested it out days ago, and it was instant. Now its not. Its a time sensitive withdrawal so i hope they can make it very soon. Price is getting lower every minute now
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:20:12 AM

I tested it out days ago, and it was instant. Now its not. Its a time sensitive withdrawal so i hope they can make it very soon. Price is getting lower every minute now
i placed eth withdrawal still in pending stay Sad will deposit more and will place another withdrawal hope they will process
my withdrawal got processed Smiley
hasher87

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:23 AM

i placed eth withdrawal still in pending stay Sad will deposit more and will place another withdrawal hope they will process

Processed, but its too late
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:58:43 AM

Processed, but its too late
yah man it's too late took my withdrawal almost 2hours
hasher87

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

The previous purchase was ended up with a loss, but thankfully my next purchase on zcash got it back on track, with withdrawal was instant (albeit waiting for the block)

keep this up, and you'll get my 3.5% fee every single time.
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

The previous purchase was ended up with a loss, but thankfully my next purchase on zcash got it back on track, with withdrawal was instant (albeit waiting for the block)

keep this up, and you'll get my 3.5% fee every single time.

LOL
i told them the same my daily limit is 4000usd i already closed my daily limit i want them to increase to 20k usd per day so i can buy from there and dump locally Smiley  i even offered then 4% fee Tongue waiting for there reply now all transactions today went smoothly
hasher87

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

Yes, we had some critical issues with payment gateway tonight, worked all night to fix it.
Litecoin transactions are still experiencing difficulties.
Other currencies (not all) may hit the wall due to a general network congestion and huge cryptocurrency demand. For example https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Posting personal transaction details here won't help solving. Please don't do that. Our support team is working hard, you have to make request and wait. This is the only way. Please, note, pushing more tickets causes your request moved in the end of the line.

Thank you for your patience. We promise do our best.
Im not sure if this related, but i had issues making payment using visa from one of my bank where it got failed,, however my other visacard issued by different bank works.

Could you please check?
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Yes, we had some critical issues with payment gateway tonight, worked all night to fix it.
Other currencies (not all) may hit the wall due to a general network congestion and huge cryptocurrency demand. For example https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Posting personal transaction details here won't help solving. Please don't do that. Our support team is working hard, you have to make request and wait. This is the only way. Please, note, pushing more tickets causes your request moved in the end of the line.

Im not sure if this related, but i had issues making payment using visa from one of my bank where it got failed,, however my other visacard issued by different bank works.

Could you please check?
I had this same issue that's the reason why I use only credit card now Smiley
hasher87

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

Could you please check?
I had this same issue that's the reason why I use only credit card now Smiley
Oh yeah forgot to mention. I was using debit card that got it failed, but works flawlessly with my credit card.

hasher87

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:25:00 AM

Tried to login via web browser, and i got invalid code on my authy code.

Can still access on my phone tho
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:35 AM

That's a bug i get that sometimes but after few minutes that will start again smoothly
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:21:08 AM

Does your Bitcoin Debit Card works with Skillshare.com ?
I tried to use card from another provider but it got rejected Sad
Also, is your card works outside Europe?
hasher87

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

That's a bug i get that sometimes but after few minutes that will start again smoothly
Cant access it yet >.>

Authy via web chrome extension and phone, doesnt work for both

I need to buy soonnnnnnnn
Choyal-brothers

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:11:19 AM

Cant access it yet >.>

LOL buy orders are high now
BITLISH (OP)
VIP

Activity: 573
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

Does your Bitcoin Debit Card works with Skillshare.com ?

We never tried it. Should be working unless this site is considered trustful.

Also, is your card works outside Europe?

Yes, work fine. Tested and proved.
BITLISH (OP)
VIP

Activity: 573
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

Cant access it yet >.>

Been fixed for now. Try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: