Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE TIMES 5 OF YOUR MONEY IN 30 DAYS.  (Read 1501 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Noax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GET EVERYTHING AT MY DOLLAR SHOP LINK IN SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:05:45 AM

so did u sold the method so far ? any reviews ?

Think he sold to Extrabyte, waiting for his review

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:17:35 AM

ask for a vouch please
noel57 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:46:47 AM

Extrabyte have not completed the escrow process, so i have not sold to anybody and for the vouch copy, i will prefer a staff level and above because this method is unique and you dont have to do anything rather than open your account with legitimate company of your choice.
I can bet you it worth more than the price.

darlingdarla

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:03:44 AM

Extrabyte have not completed the escrow process, so i have not sold to anybody and for the vouch copy, i will prefer a staff level and above because this method is unique and you dont have to do anything rather than open your account with legitimate company of your choice.
wait. So u won't let a hero member vouch it? Kinda odd since its next to staff
I want to buy but not until someone vouches
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

wait. So u won't let a hero member vouch it? Kinda odd since its next to staff
I want to buy but not until someone vouches
I know Hero member is high but legendary is higher however this method is so simple that the manual is less than 500 words and i can easily be leaked.
Any interested buyer should contact escrow and i will not receive the money until you cash out your first profit usually times 2 of your investment within a week.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:19:25 AM

Firstly is this legal? if yes i have few question, how much should i stay online or how much time does it take to reach x5 in total(how many hours a day), and the option through escrow this is the best part.
It is very legal, you only need to check your personal account any time to see how your account is progressing, actually the company makes the money for you withing 30 days.

Let me guess .. ponzi scheme?
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:23:30 AM

Firstly is this legal? if yes i have few question, how much should i stay online or how much time does it take to reach x5 in total(how many hours a day), and the option through escrow this is the best part.
It is very legal, you only need to check your personal account any time to see how your account is progressing, actually the company makes the money for you withing 30 days.

You guess wrong, this are real companies with brick and walls, they will even give you a call when you request.
You might even be a member of such financial company right now.

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:27:15 AM

You guess wrong, this are real companies with brick and walls, they will even give you a call when you request.
yoiu should try pming HIlariousandco for the vouch ,maybe you should tip him something for that .
Otherwise you are limiting your sale's.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:31:39 AM

yoiu should try pming HIlariousandco for the vouch ,maybe you should tip him something for that .
I will contact HIlariousandco, thank you, i will update as soon as i get in touch with him.
Though HIlariousandco is a very respected member but i need someone whose vouch is final and nobody will doubt because i want to save some time rather than talking from one point to the other.

darlingdarla

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:37:23 AM

I will contact HIlariousandco, thank you, i will update as soon as i get in touch with him.
Though HIlariousandco is a very respected member but i need someone whose vouch is final and nobody will doubt because i want to save some time rather than talking from one point to the other.
Hilariousandco is the moderator. If you don't accept his then it's very suspicious
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:40:19 AM

Hilariousandco is the moderator. If you don't accept his then it's very suspicious
Of course i have sent him a message and i hope he respond here, i will give him a vouch copy.

oddsworthbetting

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:42:40 AM

Of course i have sent him a message and i hope he respond here, i will give him a vouch copy.

Sounds like a super risky HYIP due to the fact you posted it in the games section, be careful investors!

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:45:39 AM

Sounds like a super risky HYIP due to the fact you posted it in the games section, be careful investors!
I only mention it in my reply to someone that need investment idea but i do not have any thread at investor based game section as regards this.

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:46:25 AM

well , nothing should be judged untill hilarious' provides his feedback on it .
however, i assume it is some kind of Forex thing.
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:53:00 AM

well , nothing should be judged untill hilarious' provides his feedback on it .
however, i assume it is some kind of Forex thing.
Yes let us wait for his review and you are correct this time.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:42:46 AM

I am selling a great investment opportunity whereby you can make more than times 5 of your investment in the next 30 days without you doing anything than to invest.
Vouch copy is available only to staff and above ranks.
Price 1.25 btc.
I accept escrow and this is really hot.

Kindly note that you need minimum of $250 to start.
This is not a ponzi program, not mlm, no buying and selling, no cold calling.
Advantages.
You can withdraw your money any time, daily, weekly or monthly.
You did not give your money to any third party.
These companies are recognized and regulated world wide.
Guarantee loss proof profits.
Just let your money work for you.

N.B
Escrow can hold your fund till you cash out.
Escrow can hold your fund till you cash out this makes it interesting however i am still interested in reading some reviews about this though i am interested.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:09:42 AM

What payment methods company accept for deposits?

Thanks

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:37:48 AM

What payment methods company accept for deposits?

Thanks
They accept all major credit/debit cards, bank transfer, some of them accepts bitcoin, paypal perfect money and webmoney.

@ alwinlinzee i have contacted hilariousandco and i am waiting for him to come online.

For vouch copy, i honestly need someone that everybody will accepts his/her review as honest.

noel57 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:43:57 PM

Since i could not get a vouch review from my desired member, i am closing this sales thread.
This method is very real and i cannot just give the vouch copy to anybody.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: