Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binary Option Halal or Haram ? Need Help  (Read 11670 times)
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:56:34 AM

Binary option is absolutely haram my bro, you can search some article on the internet that is causing binary option is haram.. cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 12:36:12 PM

It's obviously haram, as others have clearly pointed out.

Just ask yourself: What would Mohammed do? Would he invest in binary options?

No, of course not.

He'd gather a band of followers, engage in a series of military excursions and behead his enemies. Then he'd invade the neighboring city, destroy the idols of their religions, force the acceptance of a single god and then fuck a 9 year old.

So, follow Mohammed's example and stay away from binary options.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:48:29 PM

Who does stir business with religion?!  Shocked
All USD are "haram", they have pictures of kafir, however I'm yet to find a Muslim refusing to accept it...

About the "business", it's an obvious scam as franky told you. So just stay away of it.

Come on dude. Thats the extremist shit that ISIS believes. A normal Muslim uses fiat and even invests in the stock market. Haram in this case would be gambling which binary options fall under so yes haram to OP.

Asking if some scam is haram or halal is pretty much ISIS in itself.
These guys put their cursed religion in front of everything! Those others you call "normals" are just the ones with a brain able to think for themselves or not caring much about religion anyway.
So, the OP answer is: It's a scam, and it is a scam for whatever religion or unreligion you belong to. Stay away!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:23:32 PM

No, of course not.

He'd gather a band of followers, engage in a series of military excursions and behead his enemies. Then he'd invade the neighboring city, destroy the idols of their religions, force the acceptance of a single god and then fuck a 9 year old.

oh god please no racist. religion is an sensitive things to mention. this should be a tight discussion if someone linking this kind topic with a religion it would be hard. but for binary, islam is fobade it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Luqman

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:18:03 PM

No, of course not.

I think you should not mentioned those kind of shit here, since here isnt a place.. Please be kind to another religion, respect each other..
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:26:02 PM

what's the different?
Bitcoin is mention in koran?
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:09:22 PM

This thread is pretty amusing LOL

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:26:52 PM

I am going to invest in something and it seems that it is Binary Option.

I am muslim and i care what is the source of my earnings.
I am searching in youtube and google but i can't find an exact answer if Binary Options are Halal or Haram.

Can anyone explain me if it is halal or not and why.

I appreciate it thank you.

You will not find never if Binary Options are hallall or haram because no one analyse such kind of activity in this point of view. Can be haram because you will use money to have money. And this may be haram if we bring in mind that muslim banks don't work having as aim of their activity the profit. This is an activity which is doing even from banks. But the muslim ones not. Because can bring profit.

But must be hallall if you use the profit to do charity. At least most of the profit.

So chose you yourself what is this activity: hallall or haram.

If you want my advice don't do this activity. Have no logic and you will win or lose depending only by your luck.

If you want to learn more about binary options read this article of Forbes (you know the importance of this publication: http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options/
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:40:48 AM

You will not find never if Binary Options are hallall or haram because no one analyse such kind of activity in this point of view.
Dr Saalimi As-Suwaylim has. That's why I linked to his fatwa. Can't anybody read the thread before replying?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:17:24 AM

Halal or haram is depending where you get that binary,ans how that system, if that all halal,that binary will halal to,also expect.
Luqman

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:50:04 PM

Halal or haram is depending where you get that binary,ans how that system, if that all halal,that binary will halal to,also expect.
Nope, binary option is haram, no matter where that from or what kind system is.. There is no exception mate,cheers
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:02:17 PM

if you play the binary  trade, you will play with relying on luck, it should not be, because you are at risk to lose,
more harm (mudarat) than good
its haram,
same like gambling
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:30:03 AM

No, of course not.

oh god please no racist. religion is an sensitive things to mention. this should be a tight discussion if someone linking this kind topic with a religion it would be hard. but for binary, islam is fobade it.

It sounds like we're mostly in agreement that binary options are forbidden (haram). I was just trying to back up the conclusion by citing examples from Mohammed's life.

Islam is very clear in being against binary options. Islam is all about unity. To be halal you must invest in unary options.

One God. One prophet. One option.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:33:01 AM

So if birany options are sinful according to Muslim standards what mental gymnastics make bitcoin not fall under the same category as well?
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:43:05 AM

So if birany options are sinful according to Muslim standards what mental gymnastics make bitcoin not fall under the same category as well?
read this http://dailyanarchist.com/2013/01/30/is-bitcoin-sharia-compliant/
don't lazy to research and searching friend Smiley
gangnam2016

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:46:52 AM

It's like gambling so haram

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:09:38 PM

Is there any provably legit binary options site out there even? How do we know that they don't manipulate the charts?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

[IMO]
If it's based on luck, then it's Haram. Right?
Anyway, I think it depends on your belief. If you believe that you shouldn't do it, then don't do it.

faucet used to be profitable
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:35:40 PM

binary options area scam.

stay well clear

I don't know if i am allowed to invest in binary options, it says that i need a minimum of $250 to start and i can earn x5 within 30 days. I don't know how it works but the OP here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272614 says that these $250 are insured and I cannot loose it, what do you think franky?

Always remember if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.  Even if you get your 250 back it could be a way to get you to then put more money in as you feel over confident.  as franky says stay well clear.  it pro a con.  if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.  OR go ahead and give it a try because sometimes you need to make your own mistakes in life to learn........ all the best
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:51:21 PM

I am going to invest in something and it seems that it is Binary Option.

I am muslim and i care what is the source of my earnings.
I am searching in youtube and google but i can't find an exact answer if Binary Options are Halal or Haram.

Can anyone explain me if it is halal or not and why.

I appreciate it thank you.

So u would like to explain to you that gambling is not a sin, according to Islam so you would have clear conciseness?

My friend, dont ask stupid questions, especially those u know answer to.

If u really follow those religious dogmas, u should stay away from BTC in general, banks as well, any form of investment.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: