Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rise is over  (Read 27238 times)
Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:29:36 PM

i couldin't nake it a rise, that was just big pump and dump, price changed around 40$ and we stopped at 420$ now, now it should be stable for few months till halving

wrong price is going up and down from 440-410 for last few days
so this isn't over yet

The price rise was already over in November when we reached $500 back then. Since then the price remained well below that level.

The price is consolidating at the moment. If the consolidation lasts 3-5 months, the price will rise a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:36:52 AM

atleast it's not going dow now so we should be happy, i'm afraid that it was a pump and dump, so it will fall again, but would be awesome if it will rise higher now
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:47:26 AM

i couldin't nake it a rise, that was just big pump and dump, price changed around 40$ and we stopped at 420$ now, now it should be stable for few months till halving

so this isn't over yet

The price rise was already over in November when we reached $500 back then. Since then the price remained well below that level.

The price is consolidating at the moment. If the consolidation lasts 3-5 months, the price will rise a lot.

How do you know it will rise a lot? Because many people seem to expect a rise due to the upcomming block halving? If you look at how the price has been growing throughout the months then $550-$650 will be real (realistic) target.
Narosya

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:31:12 AM

so this isn't over yet

How do you know it will rise a lot? Because many people seem to expect a rise due to the upcomming block halving? If you look at how the price has been growing throughout the months then $550-$650 will be real (realistic) target.

In 2012, the price rose from $12 to $260 within a few months after the halving. So I think the price could rise this time as well.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:33:54 AM

The price rise is not that over. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that will be so good.
But than we can have also a lot of money later and that will be very good. But it is hard to predict.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:00:20 AM

The price rise is not that over. You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that will be so good.
But than we can have also a lot of money later and that will be very good. But it is hard to predict.

Probably this level where we are now is the floor. The block size debate is soon coming to a conclusion, so I guess this is where the rise begins.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'd like to see BTC break the $500 barrier in the next 2 months, let's hope it does.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

Probably this level where we are now is the floor. The block size debate is soon coming to a conclusion, so I guess this is where the rise begins.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'd like to see BTC break the $500 barrier in the next 2 months, let's hope it does.

And hopefully no tantrums will happen that will intentionally that will pull the price downwards.

Hope all core developers will settle that argument although it's really goes a hard way.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:47:38 PM

so this isn't over yet

In 2012, the price rose from $12 to $260 within a few months after the halving. So I think the price could rise this time as well.
The price rise isnt indeed over. People need to be patience and that is very important. You can now see that the value is rising slowly and that is quite good.
Now we must just only wait and see for what is going to happen later, and maybe sell it with a huge profit.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:14:09 PM

I do think it is over for a while now. It is sub 420 already, and last 2 or 3 times it has rebounded from a lower price. It is likely to happen the same now.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:27:03 PM

I do think it is over for a while now. It is sub 420 already, and last 2 or 3 times it has rebounded from a lower price. It is likely to happen the same now.

That is my feeling too. The value is going down slowly back to 380, the old support.
But i am not skeptic about the future. There is a good chance we will see the value go up again in a few weeks ore maybe sooner.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:42:15 PM

That is my feeling too. The value is going down slowly back to 380, the old support.
But i am not skeptic about the future. There is a good chance we will see the value go up again in a few weeks ore maybe sooner.

I think the price will test the $400 price level this weekend. But I really hope it will hold as it will be sad when we go below $400 again. It might take us another few weeks to climb over $400. Building the price up takes a lot time but dumping the price down takes only a few hours.
Narosya

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:02:25 AM

I think the price will test the $400 price level this weekend. But I really hope it will hold as it will be sad when we go below $400 again. It might take us another few weeks to climb over $400. Building the price up takes a lot time but dumping the price down takes only a few hours.

The price is already above $410 now. After a few more test of the $400 level, the bitcoin price will break the $500 mark.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:15:18 AM

Nah, you can see of course that it is not rising. But it will start soon, it is now a little bit stable and that is quite good. We must hold it.
Or some people can invest also, and than just hope that you can have some profit later in the future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:42:47 AM

price rise its not started yet we can expect it in halving period
price is stable in 400-435 range and still no big move in price change

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:56:21 PM

Which influence is stronger bad news or good news?

Who are those most notorious persons in bitcoin world that can influence such variations in price?

If we follow only news we can make good profit i guess. Cool
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

Who are those most notorious persons in bitcoin world that can influence such variations in price?

Good news has barely any impact on the Bitcoin price nowadays, while bad news, no matter how minor it is, will be picked up and thrown into the community like it is horrible news. All done to make the less experienced Bitcoiners panic and sell as result.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:23:05 PM

Good news has barely any impact on the Bitcoin price nowadays, while bad news, no matter how minor it is, will be picked up and thrown into the community like it is horrible news. All done to make the less experienced Bitcoiners panic and sell as result.
Yes i have notice this, one bad news is spinned and amplified multiple times and causing small crashes almost every time as the result of panic. This is probably coordinate attack of whales.
Halving is good news? We already have price increase caused by this fact.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:44:39 PM

Yes i have notice this, one bad news is spinned and amplified multiple times and causing small crashes almost every time as the result of panic. This is probably coordinate attack of whales.

And because of halving speculation that price will rise, it will boost the price much more not because of bitcoin related thing but for speculation thing.

This kind of scenarios really a proof that rumors is a big factor too when in terms of btc price movement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:06:35 PM

The price rise is not over. It is now stable so that is very good. Why are people so negative about Bitcoin if the value is a little bit low.
Everyone hopes of course that the value will rise and that will be so good, but we dont know when it will happen or when it will stop.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

Halving isn't really news. It's a major happening that will make sure the is no over-supply like currently is happening with oil and stuff. Some believe that the halving price is already in the current price, and the others think it will go up even more. I believe we can reach $600 when we are just 1 week away from the actual halving.

Why are people so negative about Bitcoin if the value is a little bit low.

Because people have very high (unrealistic) hopes. When you expect too much from the price you will get disappointed if the price goes down or doesn't move at all. They blame Bitcoin for plenty of stuff they did wrong. These people are clowns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: