Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rise is over  (Read 27238 times)
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:54:40 AM

The price rise will begin, you can see that the value now stable is around this time so it will rise in the future when the halving is coming, but the chance is really low that it will rise around this time.
Please dont be negative about Bitcoin and just wait a little while to make some profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:03:24 AM

The price rise is not yet over and there will still be a price increase in the coming months because of the halving and after that there will be another halving which will also increase the price of bitcoin.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:58:06 AM

The best way to compare the price is in the form of a volcano, It is now calm but nobody knows when it erupts.

Exactly but when the eruption happens to certain limit, won't affect users. When the eruption crosses the limit everything gets into disaster. So we need to expect a price increase accordingly.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:38:31 AM

The best way to compare the price is in the form of a volcano, It is now calm but nobody knows when it erupts.

Exactly but when the eruption happens to certain limit, won't affect users. When the eruption crosses the limit everything gets into disaster. So we need to expect a price increase accordingly.

we will see what will happen on this halving i personally dont expect big change in price but after two or three month i expect little bigger change

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:23:52 PM

The price rise is not over its just a moment of patient we need to see the price rise again because of the halving.
I think holding your bitcoins is now one of the best things you can do because the price is gonna rise soon or later.
greghansel89

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:57:18 PM

The price rise is not over its just a moment of patient we need to see the price rise again because of the halving.
I think holding your bitcoins is now one of the best things you can do because the price is gonna rise soon or later.

The price rise is really not over and will continue to do so in the coming years to come and bitcoin price will go up in the next 10-20 more years.
GurungBoi

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:58:41 PM

The price rise is really not over and will continue to do so in the coming years to come and bitcoin price will go up in the next 10-20 more years.
Agree, price rise will about to start, it isn't started yet
bitcoin is still in beta stage,price will rise a lot higher then current

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:19:46 PM

Soon or later the price is gonna rise to a higher amount I have no doubts about that to be honest because the halving will almost let the price rise for sure, if I have to believe these people here, its just a matter of time they are saying and I must say that I'm believing them.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:53:40 AM

Soon or later the price is gonna rise to a higher amount I have no doubts about that to be honest because the halving will almost let the price rise for sure, if I have to believe these people here, its just a matter of time they are saying and I must say that I'm believing them.

It will be sooner. The price will rise a lot due to the halving, which will happen in late June or early July.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:59:06 AM

Generally, even with no halving that will happen, price rise will really happen. Look the big jump to $500 last year.

It will happen again and much more than no matter what.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:04:08 AM

Generally, even with no halving that will happen, price rise will really happen. Look the big jump to $500 last year.

It will happen again and much more than no matter what.

Yes the price rise will always happen specially when bitcoin is being adopted by companies which will increase its price and the usersbase also affect its price increase.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:10:54 AM

In broader time frame we are rising, setting the timeframe to monthly we see this is just a pullback and bitcoin is rising.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:27:33 PM

In broader time frame we are rising, setting the timeframe to monthly we see this is just a pullback and bitcoin is rising.

I say yes, if you look at it not on a daily basis, but the price rise is inevitable, it will happen no matter what.. With all this speculations that says the price would be high and the halving thing, I think it will still rise until we reach the halving date...
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:03:24 PM

You mean that the price rise will come soon, that will be nice if that will come soon because there are a lot of people that is still waiting for a good price increase.
But it never comes it keeps stable and many people dont like that so they are going to trade or sell it too early.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:30:31 PM

I say yes, if you look at it not on a daily basis, but the price rise is inevitable, it will happen no matter what.. With all this speculations that says the price would be high and the halving thing, I think it will still rise until we reach the halving date...

This is what most people will fail to see.

It doesnt come over night, it comes over a set period of weeks or months.. then thats where the sell off orders will begin.

DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:07:29 AM

The price rise is not over, it just stopped for a moment, its just a little time break it has, it will rise again soon this year.
Most likely it will rise again when the halving has been done, so that is relatively soon if you ask me right ?
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

The price rise is not over, it just stopped for a moment, its just a little time break it has, it will rise again soon this year.
Most likely it will rise again when the halving has been done, so that is relatively soon if you ask me right ?

Yes it is really not over and bitcoin price will continue to rise and the halving is the proof that there will be a continue price hike in bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:10:16 AM

Yes it is really not over and bitcoin price will continue to rise and the halving is the proof that there will be a continue price hike in bitcoin.
Sure the price rice is not over, it is going to hit some peaks in the upcoming months, be ready with your coins to welcome halving, the gradual price rise is again a sign of good price rise during halving.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

Sure the price rice is not over, it is going to hit some peaks in the upcoming months, be ready with your coins to welcome halving, the gradual price rise is again a sign of good price rise during halving.

Indeed, the price is not over its just a matter of time before the price will rise to a higher amount soon or later.
I think we can say that we will see the price rise after the halving this year.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:46:38 AM

price rise for now is not over for sure bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow in my opinion it was just a start from what is waiting for us i hope that the price will keep grow..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: