Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rise is over  (Read 27236 times)
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:40:25 PM

This thread is nearly 5 months old so bumping it is not necessary any longer.
We all know that the price rise is just beginning as it has almost hit $460 yesterday and will continue to rise.
So just stop or create another thread, wait maybe not, because there are 4 other ones already  Roll Eyes

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:24:31 PM

The price rise is really far from over in my opinion because the halving will let the price rise for sure.
Plus another fact is that the bitcoin has been going to a higher amount of 450 dollar these days so I think that is already saying enough.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:21:33 PM

The price rise is really far from over in my opinion because the halving will let the price rise for sure.
Plus another fact is that the bitcoin has been going to a higher amount of 450 dollar these days so I think that is already saying enough.
Bitcoin was already at $500 last November, and was shortly visiting $450 in March. So it is not saying much to get there, the question is if we are able to keep these levels.

this space is intentionally left blank
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

Bitcoin was already at $500 last November, and was shortly visiting $450 in March. So it is not saying much to get there, the question is if we are able to keep these levels.

it can price is on the rise for last two weeks small but noticeable
i hope just to after this halving we will have some reasonable stable price not just drops and rises

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:35:09 AM

i hope just to after this halving we will have some reasonable stable price not just drops and rises
Well, all bitcoin users hope so, but it looks like it will not happen, because if halving make bitcoin prices rose higher, I think bitcoin users will compete to sell their bitcoin, and make a return to lower prices
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:49:56 PM

Well, all bitcoin users hope so, but it looks like it will not happen, because if halving make bitcoin prices rose higher, I think bitcoin users will compete to sell their bitcoin, and make a return to lower prices

I am sure the halving will bring no extra rise. What we are seeing here is anticpation and strategy. I may very well the price will get back to 400 after the block halving has happened.
Nobody can be sure of it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:52:55 PM

I am sure the halving will bring no extra rise. What we are seeing here is anticpation and strategy. I may very well the price will get back to 400 after the block halving has happened.
Nobody can be sure of it.

i do believe that the price will rise quite a bit in the runup to the block halving, but i also wonder what kind damage the dumpings after the block halving will cause. loads of people trying to cash out profits can make the price tank heavily. only time will tell what will really happen at that point. i just have to make sure i secure profits at the right moment before the price comes down.
JaneEverycunt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:58:12 PM

Bitcoin Criminals!

Verily I say onto thee, thine time draws near for to envy the blithering builders of Babel.
Behold, already I sow descent onto your midst; thine brethren shun ye, and prudently take the stairs.
Behold, for I hobble tongues of the wise, and fill the comley with assburgers; ye will not spawn!

With nasty slime molds I fill thine nuptial bed, and in thine rec room place a FARTING JACKAL!

Regards,

Jane
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Bitcoin Criminals!

Verily I say onto thee, thine time draws near for to envy the blithering builders of Babel.
Behold, already I sow descent onto your midst; thine brethren shun ye, and prudently take the stairs.
Behold, for I hobble tongues of the wise, and fill the comley with assburgers; ye will not spawn!

With nasty slime molds I fill thine nuptial bed, and in thine rec room place a FARTING JACKAL!

Regards,

Jane

Are you some kind of nutjob? Or is this the future of trolling? Funny thing is that you are able to make normal comments:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159221.msg14561876#msg14561876

Anyway if this is your way the price rise is over, then I beg to differ. It will not stop before 480-500ish.
JaneEverycunt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:00:47 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 04:21:23 PM by JaneEverycunt

You clearly don't appreciate high art. Peasant.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:33:01 PM

The price of bitcoin is not over and it will increase more.. because the value of bitcoin is not enough for and my speculation for the value of bitcoin is around 1000-2000 value and our dreams will come true and this is the future for bitcoin..
continue to rise or fall definite bitcoin prices will keep moving and we can only hope the price increases significantly. Smiley

Yeah no body is sure about the happenings at the time of halving, but this time even if the halving doesn't impact on price also we can see price around  $500.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:21:54 PM

The price rise is far from over its not even started in my eyes to be honest, its just a matter of time before this will happen and it starts rising.
Most likely the halving will help us with this.

Its just people see it super slow in their eyes.

Since most people are seeing it daily basis or a constant basis. I tell you the best thing for anyone would be walk away from bitcoin not seeing the prices at all only 1 time out of each 6 month mark.

And continue your life doing something else would feel way better then getting stressed if its up or down.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:24:40 PM

You clearly don't appreciate high art. Peasant.

The price rise for now is not over for sure bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow in my opinion it was just a start from what is waiting for us i hope that the price will keep on growing...
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:50:27 PM

The price is rising more and more. Just wait for monday when the markets open. On a normal day the volume would be way over 44 million,
so spectators are anxious to see where the market will bring the price when it opens.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:17:43 PM

The price is rising more and more. Just wait for monday when the markets open. On a normal day the volume would be way over 44 million,
so spectators are anxious to see where the market will bring the price when it opens.

Price rise has happened from the long back stable price around $420. Now after a few days rise the price has been near $458 this weekend. So might touch $500 soon.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

I think we can say that we will see the high price rise after the halving this year. It will be the greatest
 time for bitcoins lovers which we are all waiting for.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:08:43 PM

Price rise has happened from the long back stable price around $420. Now after a few days rise the price has been near $458 this weekend. So might touch $500 soon.
I think it might still take at least a month before we see the price reach $500.

At some point I expect large players to dump the price down to around $420 to $430 again as it happened a few times before already.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:59:34 PM

I guess you are right. Touching 500 seems inevitable. However my current strategy is to hold and not buy. It may that we see the 470 mark and then go back again.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

I think it might still take at least a month before we see the price reach $500.

At some point I expect large players to dump the price down to around $420 to $430 again as it happened a few times before already.
I am with you on that call. it is still too early for the halving pump. Most probably it is yet another test rise that will end up quickly, as the one in March (we touched $453 back then and went immediately back to $400).

this space is intentionally left blank
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:35:47 PM

The price rise is not over by far in my opinion, the price has raised this few weeks already a couple numbers.
Its right now around the 450 and I think this is already saying enough about the point its going to rise even more very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: