Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price rise is over  (Read 27238 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:41:21 PM

I think we can say that we will see the high price rise after the halving this year. It will be the greatest
 time for bitcoins lovers which we are all waiting for.

Yes, price is rising steadily now and it will be faster near Halving when we shall be hoping to make history by crossing $1000.
The price rise is not over and it will start soon also because the halving is also coming so that would be perfect for the people who is already waiting for a nice price increase.
The only thing that you have to do is that you must know that you must have patience for it and that it can be more worth after some 2 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:01:58 PM

I think we can say that we will see the high price rise after the halving this year. It will be the greatest
 time for bitcoins lovers which we are all waiting for.

Yes, price is rising steadily now and it will be faster near Halving when we shall be hoping to make history by crossing $1000.
The price rise is not over and it will start soon also because the halving is also coming so that would be perfect for the people who is already waiting for a nice price increase.
The only thing that you have to do is that you must know that you must have patience for it and that it can be more worth after some 2 years.

The price has not risen for some time, it is quite stable recently. But I am patient. I will wait for the rise.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 03:16:08 AM

Big rise is soon expected. These days the price has been experiencing fluctuations and not a increase. With patience waiting for a increase as the halving is near within few months time. Though no one has exact prediction waiting till halving with hope is good.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:22:14 AM

Big rise is soon expected. These days the price has been experiencing fluctuations and not a increase. With patience waiting for a increase as the halving is near within few months time. Though no one has exact prediction waiting till halving with hope is good.
I think we dont see any changes of the price these days but yesterday the price is down a bit from 460 to 440 and i think this price will stay until block halving.. and after block halving we will see the price change increased..
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:06:38 AM

Yup This year will be a great year for the bitcoin, it has a good future a head. I think after the halving has been done the price will rise to a high amount for a moment, So price rise is not over Still we have 3 months for halving wait and get success.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:39:14 AM

I think we dont see any changes of the price these days but yesterday the price is down a bit from 460 to 440 and i think this price will stay until block halving.. and after block halving we will see the price change increased..

You wont see it more on a daily basis, but it will move up eventually.

Until the actual halving occurs like you mention it has the pre-halving prices still left to linger before the actual event does occur.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:01:13 AM

As long as we maintain prices of $440-$460 in the runup to the block halving then most people will be happy with it.

My guess is that after the block halving the price will remain fairly stable as there is not much left to drive the price into a certain direction this year.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:11:37 AM

As long as we maintain prices of $440-$460 in the runup to the block halving then most people will be happy with it.

My guess is that after the block halving the price will remain fairly stable as there is not much left to drive the price into a certain direction this year.
I guess if after halving the price increases and stable. people will do the dump, because they has been buying and holding for halving, then if halving stable, their choice is dump.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:26:03 AM

I guess if after halving the price increases and stable. people will do the dump, because they has been buying and holding for halving, then if halving stable, their choice is dump.

If there was ever a price spike because of the halving it'll surely come down to even 3x the magnitude after the pump, come to think of it, if people didn't see a rise like they were expecting, everyone would just sell out and push the price down the drain.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:06:56 PM

If there was ever a price spike because of the halving it'll surely come down to even 3x the magnitude after the pump, come to think of it, if people didn't see a rise like they were expecting, everyone would just sell out and push the price down the drain.

Maybe theirs someone starting selling their coins so they can buy cheap coins so by that they can earn more money for the halving comes, but really bitcoin price is going down today but its normal as we.can see past downfall event to bitcoin and it always rise up since bitcoin has lot of big investor using it and for the halving event maybe it is just part of their strategy to make price down and people do start to sell and by that if happen they can earn more than money they think. Halving really profitable as you can see on the wikis chart.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:44:16 PM

I am not sure if the price rise is over. If the price is over $460 in the next few weeks, it bodes well for the next month.
you are right. bitcoin price increases will never end, because every additional amount bitcoin users will make the volume reduced, and it will cause the price of bitcoin getting up. besides, if halving the case, then the price of bitcoin will rise very high. if someday bitcoin prices down, it is something that is fair, because if you've been using bitcoin for several years, then you know why

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:36:55 PM

The price rise isnt over and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking and also saying that the value will be more worth and that is true because you see now that it is rising slowly so that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you dont know the right moment to sell it and that is bad.
Fascinat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:46:36 PM

The price rise isnt over and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking and also saying that the value will be more worth and that is true because you see now that it is rising slowly so that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you dont know the right moment to sell it and that is bad.

Today's price has dropped below $440, that is the first time for a few months. So what the reason for the drop?
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:11:27 PM

Today's price has dropped below $440, that is the first time for a few months. So what the reason for the drop?

I think it is not a big problem for the price drop. The price is already $450 now. It is just normal market action.

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:14:28 PM

I think it is not a big problem for the price drop. The price is already $450 now. It is just normal market action.

Price drop can happen and probably will happen. But if the price stable finally i something i do like too. Bitcoin potential lies in security for it's users.
Users are scared to death with so much volatility so the best scenario would be a stable, i am confident it will attract new people

Maybe even new investors.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

The price rise is not over but the fact is also that its for now maybe over but when the halving has been done there will be a huge price increase if we have to believe some people.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:24:20 PM

After the halving, price will DROP, not rise. Why? Simple answer is because the market is heavily manipulated, they know most people expect price to go up, so by dropping the price they can profit.

We will see a rise in price to maybe 900-999, in December 2016, it will crash in rapid fashion down to 200-300 in January 2017.

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:45:49 PM

After the halving, price will DROP, not rise. Why? Simple answer is because the market is heavily manipulated, they know most people expect price to go up, so by dropping the price they can profit.

We will see a rise in price to maybe 900-999, in December 2016, it will crash in rapid fashion down to 200-300 in January 2017.

Hope it will happen but you have some point with that because after price rise massive people will do massive selling by that time and it can actually affect bitcoins price and if many people sell it can create chain reaction of massive selling just what like happen back in 2013 the price of bitcoin goes up to 1k$ and so on the price goes down.

bitcoin730

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:49:23 PM

The price is sometimes down and sometimes high now days
Chocapic

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:54:02 PM

I would be fine with this scenario. I just want volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: