Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN - Time to buy? Time to sell?  (Read 8050 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:53:55 AM

Well, this time you should check out the situation. maybe this time bitcoin prices rose slowly, maybe you should buy little by little, because we do not know when the price will go down. but if you dare to take risks, you'd better buy a bitcoin now, because most likely bitcoin prices will go up soon
In this year when the halving will occur we should not have to look for short term ups and downs in price and not have to waste any more time and just have to buy as much which we can, so that we earn a lot in the coming months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:59:22 AM

Well, this time you should check out the situation. maybe this time bitcoin prices rose slowly, maybe you should buy little by little, because we do not know when the price will go down. but if you dare to take risks, you'd better buy a bitcoin now, because most likely bitcoin prices will go up soon
In this year when the halving will occur we should not have to look for short term ups and downs in price and not have to waste any more time and just have to buy as much which we can, so that we earn a lot in the coming months.

That is true. Halving is going to be an interesting factor.

IMO, halving is going to drive the BTC price up a lot. I believe that is true.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

Ofcourse it will take the price  to a higher level so buying now is better option as price is not too high at a moment so we can afford to buy with this price.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:50:45 PM

The halving price is already set it I think it there is a little room to have the price increase more but certainly not infinite room.
Perhaps the price is meant to stay under 500 dollar for now.
torrentheaven

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

The halving price is already set it I think it there is a little room to have the price increase more but certainly not infinite room.

Yeah price will be below $500 before the halving and it will go higher upto $600 at the time of halving, so try to collect as much as you can at a moment.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:55:23 PM

Yeah price will be below $500 before the halving and it will go higher upto $600 at the time of halving, so try to collect as much as you can at a moment.

Yeah I have the same feeling that price will be around $600 at the time of halving, so better keep engaged yourself  in collecting  as much as you can.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:33:13 AM

Yeah I have the same feeling that price will be around $600 at the time of halving, so better keep engaged yourself  in collecting  as much as you can.

$600 in July is possible. That is about 2 months away. We just need the price to rise 60 dollar each month.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:26:48 AM

I think buying is good thing now, but if you have bought your coins at lower price is past then I think you should sell some part of it at this stage.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:43:37 AM

Nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is because there are still a lot of people are hoping that the value will be more worth in the future and that would be perfect.
And of course it is hard to know what will happen with the value but you need to take some risks with it.
Qaoven

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:27:03 PM

Now is almost time to sell some of your coins if you want to it also depends on for what price you bought your coins if you think about selling.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:01:31 PM

I think buying is good thing now, but if you have bought your coins at lower price is past then I think you should sell some part of it at this stage.

i wouldn't want to risk selling this early as people will surely regret selling at todays prices. only sell at todays prices when you badly need the money in your personal life. if you don't need the money, then keep holding them for a longer time.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:19:48 PM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth so the best thing that you can do now is that you have to make an investment and that would be perfect for the future.
And maybe for you because than you can earn more money with it and that is nice.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

It highly depends on the type of trader.

Short term traders buy and sell constantly to make profits while a long term holder just buys at a certain price and keeps holding it till it reached the price he is waiting for.

If you haven't bought any coins yet, then I will recommend you to do it right now before you end up buying at +$500 prices.
He better trade is that where the trader wait for a long time for a specific price with that they can earn better while with smaller selling and buying daily will not make the trader to earn good amount and will take some long time in doing that.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:43:45 PM

I think it is the time to buy. Even if the price is $450 now, it is still cheap compared to the price in 3 months.
Agree with you, the price $450 is really cheap for buying if we think about the price in the time when halving will occur, at that time the price will cross $700 and so the benefit to us is from whatever price we buy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

I think it is the time to buy. Even if the price is $450 now, it is still cheap compared to the price in 3 months.
Agree with you, the price $450 is really cheap for buying if we think about the price in the time when halving will occur, at that time the price will cross $700 and so the benefit to us is from whatever price we buy.

The problem is that even though the $450  is cheap to buy, the price will not rise too much in the near future.
torrentheaven

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:02:44 PM

If you want to make some investment in bitcoin then I think this is the time to do it, as price will surely be higher at the time of halving.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:17:48 PM

Guys,

Since the last peek of 500 USD few weeks ago, the value is stable around 350 USD.
Its changing on hourly basis, we saw it again 3 days ago.
What do you think need to be done now, lets take 10 BTC as example.

Sell the 10 BTC for the current value - as the price is going to crash
Keep the 10 BTC and fund t buy another 10 - as the price is going up soon

What do you think ?

i think that now it is pretty good moment to buy, because of halving, price is huge now ( 460$ ) but compared what price there will be after halving, it is worth to buy bitcoins now

and i don't think that you should sell your coins even if price rises now, you will get small profit now only, better to wait for halving and sell then, because then you will get lots of profit

Yeah if you want to make huge profits then you need to hold it long but if you are satisfied with small profits then you can buy and sell on regular basis.

Holding will give huge profit if the number of bitcoin the user have is high. If user has one or two bitcoin then waiting is not the best thing. Its better to try to multiply the bitcoins.
It will be better if you want to have some Bitcoin is that you must make an investment in it and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not event that high so that is bad.
But they have to know that they must need patience for it until the value will be much higher.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:31:57 PM

Guys,

Since the last peek of 500 USD few weeks ago, the value is stable around 350 USD.
Its changing on hourly basis, we saw it again 3 days ago.
What do you think need to be done now, lets take 10 BTC as example.

Sell the 10 BTC for the current value - as the price is going to crash
Keep the 10 BTC and fund t buy another 10 - as the price is going up soon

What do you think ?

i think that now it is pretty good moment to buy, because of halving, price is huge now ( 460$ ) but compared what price there will be after halving, it is worth to buy bitcoins now

and i don't think that you should sell your coins even if price rises now, you will get small profit now only, better to wait for halving and sell then, because then you will get lots of profit

Yeah if you want to make huge profits then you need to hold it long but if you are satisfied with small profits then you can buy and sell on regular basis.

Holding will give huge profit if the number of bitcoin the user have is high. If user has one or two bitcoin then waiting is not the best thing. Its better to try to multiply the bitcoins.
It will be better if you want to have some Bitcoin is that you must make an investment in it and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is not event that high so that is bad.
But they have to know that they must need patience for it until the value will be much higher.

If you don't have patience then you can never make profits in any investment, if you think that bitcoin will make you rich in quick time then that is simply impossible.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:51:55 PM

if you really believe that soon will occur da halving make bitcoin prices higher. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoin as much, but I am sure this is not the right time to sell bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███