Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Receive mass payments in Bitcoin for a Business website  (Read 792 times)
vanessa201 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:06:45 PM

Hi,

I am planning to start a cycler program where I will be giving training products to the members who purchase my products.
I will receive multiple payments from members as well as I will be paying to the members if they complete the cycles. I want to know whether I can use an individual bitcoin account to receive and send the payments or I need to have a merchant account for the same.

I am already having Soildtrustpay and Payza business verified account where the funding from the members is automatic, so is it better to have a process where the bitcoin funding is also automatic or the bitcoin funding should be manual in my website. And if it is to be done automatic what is the process for the same. And is it required for me to have a merchant account to receive automatic payments or I can receive automatic payments in individual account as well.

Thanks
Annie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:14:53 PM

Hi, if you are have buisness website you can use bitpay for your payment method.

With bitpay it's all automatic. And you will receive your fiat money asap.

Here is the link https://bitpay.com/
ezak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

What is AsMoney?

AsMoney is an online currency convertible into crypto currencies, it is an online wallet and easy payment gateway to send and receive various popular digital coins common in the internet. In a word, its a comprehensive solution for using the most popular digital coins. Currently, AsMoney supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, and Darkcoin.

Accept Crypto Coins

Through a payment gateway, you can accept all common coins on your website and thus minimize all development and management costs.
Mass Payment

Through AsMoney API, you can pay hundreds of recipients automatically from your software or website.
No Exchange Risk

protect your money from high fluctuations of crypto currencies by converting coins to local currencies and vice versa
Micro Payments

Due to the growing rate of Bitcoin, sending amounts less than the network fee is not wise. Micro payments become useful because there are no fees for sending crypto currencies in AsMoney
No Fees

there are no fees regarding crypto currencies, and only 0.5% fee is charged for local currency transfers
Highest Security

Due to Pincode structure and 2-step authentication, no malware may steal your account information.

https://www.asmoney.com/

funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:28:03 AM

I use coinpayments.net

Easy and free to signup and downloadable plugins for most e-commerce scripts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: