Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: mark coins  (Read 2279 times)
Account Auctioneer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:42:25 PM

What happened:: mark coins won the auction but never replied to buy or anything.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=372496

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247912
Amount Scammed: 0.1 BTC
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Proof of Payment: Never made
PM/Chat Logs: None.
Additional Notes:

For the all given dates time offset is 0.

This guy posted a bid on the date of: 13 November 2015, 03:02:37
And won the auction at: 14 November 2015, 03:02:37
I've replied to the topic at: 14 November 2015, 15:21:31
And send a pm about it: 14 November 2015, 15:36:56 
I've waited more than 3 days for a reply. But never got a reply from this guy.
Then  I've left him a neg trust around; 18 November 2015, 09:11:05

During that time;
From:  14 November 2015, 23:04:47 to  18 November 2015, 08:47:45
He posted more than 20 posts on the forum.

Now he claims he was busy IRL during that time period.

Why I've waited so long? Because I waited a reply from this scammer and today he replied.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:44:19 PM

I see that his trust factor never changed.  What is going on with that?
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:53:27 PM

Please provide all our PMs here so they can verify who did the wrong thing and who is telling lies. Thanks

Edit: this is funny

Amount scammed: .1btc but proof of payment never made? ROFLMAO
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:00:12 PM

Why I've waited so long? Because I waited a reply from this scammer and today he replied.
What was mark coins reply today? Did he pay for the auction he won or agree to pay for it later?
mark coins

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:08:49 PM

What was mark coins reply today? Did he pay for the auction he won or agree to pay for it later?

I will answer this for the op. I explained him why i didnt able to reply to his pm's the day and +1day when i won the auction because im busy in real life so im not able to check all pm's but one user already gave a negative feedback (he deleted the old feedback and changed it) so i become sad that time and doesnt want to reply or make a deal anymore.

Note: i even sent a pm to op to honor my bid coz im really interested on the account he is selling

@op provide all our PMs here to make the story short
Account Auctioneer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

Please provide all our PMs here so they can verify who did the wrong thing and who is telling lies. Thanks

Edit: this is funny

Amount scammed: .1btc but proof of payment never made? ROFLMAO
Are you fucking serious? OK. I'm quoting all pm's right now;

During auction this guy send a pm:
sorry i didnt noticed that signed message is available. honor my bid on your auction thread here. i sent you a PM to avoid cluttering your thread. thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247912.msg12961181#msg12961181

After he wins, I've sent this pm:
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi you won the auction.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247912.msg12973188#msg12973188
How would you prefer to pay? Directly (you send first) or via escrow? Both works fine for me.
If you do Escrow I suggest SebastianJu: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
You or me contact him about escrowship.

As I sad above till today I never got a reply from this guy.

To get this scammer's attention I've posted that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1273144.msg13128927#msg13128927
Because this scammer doesn't deserve to make money on signature campaigns.

Later he replied:
Hey buddy. im really interested in your account, i even sent you a pm to honor my bid right? Coz im serious about that. But the day i won your auction im really busy in my real life so i cant check all pm's. The time when i read your pm's i already got a negative feedback from substrata so that made me sad and dont want to buy the account anymore because of it. Hope this make things clear
This guy claims he was busy IRL but As I stated @op he posted more than 20 messages during that time.
This guy claims he got neg trust frum substrata but if you check he didn't have it til 11-19-2015.

I replied:
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Fuck off you liar bastard. I've waited 3 days, you were busy in real life right? But you were posting on the forum a lot. How about that you scammer bastard?

Scammer replied:

Fuck off you liar bastard. I've waited 3 days, you were busy in real life right? But you were posting on the forum a lot. How about that you scammer bastard?

Dont you understand what i just said? I didnt reply because of substrata's feedback idiot

I replied:

Are you fucking idiot? You scumbag liar!
I've waited 3 days and then left a neg trust you. date: 2015-11-18   
1 day later subSTRATA left you a neg trust. date: 2015-11-19   

now stop lying you shit headed scumbag!

scammer replied:

Honestly, i dont care about your feedback as it is untrusted. Im just saying my point but if you cant understand then thats your problem, not mine.

I replied:

You're such a liar. on the nov 15 auction was just finished you bastard. I'm opening a scam accusation against you.

Scammer replied:

You're such a liar. on the nov 15 auction was just finished you bastard. I'm opening a scam accusation against you.

Sure. Go ahead and you will find you are the idiot here. Im just telling you the truth but its ok if you dont want to believe. I dont want to make a deal with a kid like you anymore

If you get a neg trust you don't avoid it like this scammer did. You try to solve it.
mark coins

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:21:20 PM

Do you think things like this deserves red trust? On the otherhand, why dont you ask substrata on when is the first time he gave me a feedback? Thats the base of this problem, hope he will tell us the truth
Account Auctioneer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

Do you think things like this deserves red trust? On the otherhand, why dont you ask substrata on when is the first time he gave me a feedback? Thats the base of this problem, hope he will tell us the truth
I don't give a fuck about substrata's neg trust. You made a deal with me, not him.

As I said above If you get a negative trust you try to solve it not avoid it!

If you've contacted me back then I could make him delete your neg trust. But you tried to avoid your problem, that's why you deserve neg trust!
You're a lying scammer bastard.
Hariom

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:28:59 PM

What happened:: mark coins won the auction but never replied to buy or anything.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=372496

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247912
Amount Scammed: 0.1 BTC
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Proof of Payment: Never made
~snip...

Your Thread Doesnot Looks Clear As Of No Payment Proof Is There...
It means the user markcoins haven't Scammed you for any amount..
Instead He Didnot obey the auction rule which is too bad..
If he won the auction he should surely be serious about it and should deal further if He made a BID..
This says that The user "markcoins" Doesnot Follow his Words So he may be called "Untrustworthy" Because this tells us that He can anytime Deny about the deal or Come Back And would not do correctly what he would say...
However , He havent scammed anything So your thread is not Constructive clearly about the issue
You must construct it well and Move This Thread To Reputation Section
mark coins

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:31:26 PM

I don't give a fuck about substrata's neg trust. You made a deal with me, not him.

If you've contacted me back then I could make him delete your neg trust. But you tried to avoid your problem, that's why you deserve neg trust!

just try to understand my previous replies to you about this matter. If you will continue acting like a kid then this will be my last reply here unless someone who is trusted enough is interested in this trash topic of yours. Bye
Account Auctioneer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:35:08 PM

just try to understand my previous replies to you about this matter. If you will continue acting like a kid then this will be my last reply here unless someone who is trusted enough is interested in this trash topic of yours. Bye
I'm not acting like a kid, But you are. For instance, basically you're saying with crying eyes that  "I got a neg trust from someone who's not related and I didn't fullfill our agreement because of this".
Account Auctioneer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

Scammer mark coins now left me a negative feedback Grin
And his explanation is pure BS.

LOL'ed at that:
Avoid dealing with this user if you dont want him to end up accusing you of something for his mistake of misunderstanding the situation

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:22:30 PM

Defaulted on an auction without giving any information to OP deserves negative trust. If you don't have any intention to buy a product you shouldn't place a bid.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:29:48 PM

Defaulted on an auction without giving any information to OP deserves negative trust. If you don't have any intention to buy a product you shouldn't place a bid.

If it deserved negative trust from default he woukd have it. In my humble opinion the way the op is speaking and pmed will hold anyone on default from giving negatives but we'll see. I think people should be warned and maybe a neutral would suffice.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 09:47:49 PM

I think people should be warned and maybe a neutral would suffice.

I could say that a neutral trust is a must and even a negative trust is justified in this case.
No offence marc coins but no one forced you to be a part of this auction and if you are really busy in your real life then a simple message to the OP would avoid all this mess (since you had connected here several times a message will take from you less than 1 minute...).
I recommend from both to end the purchase, mark the topic as solved then close it.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Account Auctioneer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:16:32 PM

I think people should be warned and maybe a neutral would suffice.

I could say that a neutral trust is a must and even a negative trust is justified in this case.
No offence marc coins but no one forced you to be a part of this auction and if you are really busy in your real life then a simple message to the OP would avoid all this mess (since you had connected here several times a message will take from you less than 1 minute...).
I recommend from both to end the purchase, mark the topic as solved then close it.
He's on my black list. I don't do any deal with this scammer.
mark coins

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:17:27 AM

for all the people who want to comment here, pls read the WHOLE story first on why and how did this happen. based on all your comments it looks like you only read some part of the discussion and not the whole thing
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

for all the people who want to comment here, pls read the WHOLE story first on why and how did this happen. based on all your comments it looks like you only read some part of the discussion and not the whole thing

No. I read the whole thing. You are using a really lame excuse for not paying for your auction win. It makes you look:

1. Untrustworthy
2. Scammy
3. Like you don't care about your rating at all

You should:

Pay for the account you won. Honor your deal. Stop whining about negative trust from some other member. If you can't be online to bid and pay for an auction due to IRL issues, don't fucking do it.

Seriously, you come off as a really sad ass scammer/loser for this, just pay it up and get the damn account you wanted it anyhow right?!  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mark coins

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:22:38 AM

1. Untrustworthy
2. Scammy

really? i will repeat it

1. i even sent a PM to OP that i am interested in the account while the auction is still open
2. scammy? seriously? how?
3. if i dont care about the rating, i would pay for the account even they dont remove it Tongue

You should:

Pay for the account you won. Honor your deal. Stop whining about negative trust from some other member. If you can't be online to bid and pay for an auction due to IRL issues, don't fucking do it.

Seriously, you come off as a really sad ass scammer/loser for this, just pay it up and get the damn account you wanted it anyhow right?!  Tongue

sometimes no one can know if he will busy on xxx day or not, you know what is "emergency"?

i already said, im about to pay for the account that i won "IF" substrata doesnt leave a red feedback on the "DAY THAT I AM BUSY"

you can all check my activity on the day i won the auction but the feedback of substrata makes me dont care about the account anymore!

cant you guys understand things like that? its pretty simple, really

EDIT: this issue is really a small thing, you guys just want to make this things bigger and bigger LOL
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:32:27 AM

1. Untrustworthy
2. Scammy

really? i will repeat it

1. i even sent a PM to OP that i am interested in the account while the auction is still open
2. scammy? seriously? how?
3. if i dont care about the rating, i would pay for the account even they dont remove it Tongue

You should:

Seriously, you come off as a really sad ass scammer/loser for this, just pay it up and get the damn account you wanted it anyhow right?!  Tongue

sometimes no one can know if he will busy on xxx day or not, you know what is "emergency"?

i already said, im about to pay for the account that i won "IF" substrata doesnt leave a red feedback on the "DAY THAT I AM BUSY"

you can all check my activity on the day i won the auction but the feedback of substrata makes me dont care about the account anymore!

cant you guys understand things like that? its pretty simple, really

EDIT: this issue is really a small thing, you guys just want to make this things bigger and bigger LOL

No. To you it's a small thing. Have you seen your trust rating? FFS, fix it , dont' ignore it like a fucking asshole.  Undecided

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀