Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grammer and syntax of JewHater Sock Puppets  (Read 1678 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:00:12 PM

Just to clarify.

(Any subject, the more horrible the better) IS CAUSED BY (Jews, Zion, Banker, Mossad).

This is DEFINITELY PROVED BY linky (which if you click doesn't have hardly anthing to do with the assertion)

That's it in a nutshell.

It's not just this blog that is infested with this crap, but a great many.  

In all cases the syntax and grammer is virtually identical....

Posters always have low post counts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr butt

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:57:15 PM

What do you mean exactly?
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:28:10 PM

don't be the guy on the right

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

In all cases the syntax and grammer is virtually identical....

Learn to spell before you start talking about grammar and syntax.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:05:33 AM

Why is it I think they are the same guy?  Equally stupid?
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:13:41 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 07:35:13 AM by CoinCube

Why is it I think they are the same guy?  Equally stupid?

I would agree with equally stupid.

The world does not have a Jewish Problem. We have a big fiat problem and a big collectivism problem but there is no Jewish problem.

The Jews have been harshly winnowed over the centuries for IQ and thus have (for now) the highest average IQ of any group in the world. Because of this and historical accident they were first movers and took advantage of the massive scam of fractional reserve banking and later fiat currency better than any other group.

Fiat and fractional reserve banking is a lucrative scam. It is an economic niche that exists only due to the overall stupidity of humanity.  If there were no Jews some other groups would simply have risen to occupy that unfilled role. The Germans and the Dutch have the next highest average IQ in Europe so it would probably have been one of them. Focusing on race is counterproductive other then to acknowledge that Jews may be more likely to support the status quo and oppose reform because the Jewish elite tend to dominate the status quo.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:28:00 AM

Unfortunately I was drinking coffee when I quite unprepared came upon this image.  Grin

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:17:20 PM

Unfortunately I was drinking coffee when I quite unprepared came upon this image.  Grin

Well, don't be the JewHater Sock Puppet on the left side there.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:59:15 PM

The world does not have a Jewish Problem. We have a big fiat problem and a big collectivism problem but there is no Jewish problem.
usa doesn't have a nigger problem, it has a violent crime problem, but this problem is unrelated to niggers even though niggers are the ones committing the violent crimes, because if it wasn't niggers it would be someone else with low iq

germany and sweden don't have a muslim immigrant poblem, they have a rape epidemic problem, but the problem is unrelated to muslim immigrants even though muslim immigrants are the ones carrying out the rapes, because if it wasn't muslim immigrants it would be someone else with backward culture

90% of right wing /conservative/ libertarian are like this spendulus character, they might relate to what i have just written and call out the politically correct feminist vermin who put forward this reasoning in new york times and other marxist media but they are blind to the jewish problem because jewish moral and financial crimes aren't the same in your face types of crimes the mud races tend to carry out, jews are civilised hard working white people like us, israel just defends itself, there is no getting through to them

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:17:55 PM

usa doesn't have a nigger problem, it has a violent crime problem, but this problem is unrelated to niggers even though niggers are the ones committing the violent crimes, because if it wasn't niggers it would be someone else with low iq

germany and sweden don't have a muslim immigrant poblem, they have a rape epidemic problem, but the problem is unrelated to muslim immigrants even though muslim immigrants are the ones carrying out the rapes, because if it wasn't muslim immigrants it would be someone else with backward culture

90% of right wing /conservative/ libertarian are like this spendulus character, they might relate to what i have just written and call out the politically correct feminist vermin who put forward this reasoning in new york times and other marxist media but they are blind to the jewish problem because jewish moral and financial crimes aren't the same in your face types of crimes the mud races tend to carry out, jews are civilised hard working white people like us, israel just defends itself, there is no getting through to them

Sorry, I can't relate your stereotypes to any of the friends I have or people I've known.  Nothing new in that, though.  I have seen similarly ridiculous stereotypes re Democrat and Republican, and rarely do they have basis in fact either. 

A couple black guys saved my life once.  I almost married a Jewish girl.  Had a best friend from Iran.  Another from Iraq.

Etc, etc, etc.
galdur

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:49:32 PM

This is going nowhere. How about some Collector News...

The Slave Hire Badges of Charleston, South Carolina

By Michael Riley

Slavery is one of the darkest realities of America's past; a subject not often comfortably or openly discussed; a subject many would like to forever blot from our collective memory. Present-day American mores and sensibilities make the thought of one human being owning another one a disgusting and unimaginable practice. The historical reality is that slavery was an accepted practice in various parts of this country for many years, especially in the South. In Charleston, South Carolina, slavery had been a way of life from its founding by English colonists in 1670 until a certain February day in 1865, the day that victorious Union soldiers entered, occupied, and emancipated the city, bringing freedom to a people who hadn't known it for nearly two hundred years.

The slavery system flourished in most southern cities during the nineteenth century but, in general, less than one-third of southern white families owned slaves. Many of the others would hire slave labor on an "as-needed" basis from nearby slaveholders. This custom could prove very profitable for the master, especially if his slaves had special skills that were in demand. Various cities had laws on the books regulating this practice but Charleston, through which more slaves were imported than any other city, has the distinction of being the only city with a slave hire system accompanied by the issuance of what are often called "slave tags." Many people mistakenly picture slaves having to wear tags like dogs. In truth, that's not exactly what they really are.

Charleston had a system whereby a slaveholder could pay a license fee, good for one year at a time, on a sliding scale based on the slave's primary occupation. In return, he would receive a copper tag or badge for each slave registered containing four pieces of information: the city (Charleston), a serial number, the date (year), and an occupation. The master was then allowed to hire that slave out to private individuals, businesses, or even the municipal government with the proviso that the slave would wear the badge at all times when on one of these hire-out jobs and that the slave could only perform the function he was licensed to perform. Who benefited from this? The city made thousands of dollars a year in badge fees; the slaveholders made extra money for hiring out slaves that they had no work for at the time; the slaves themselves were often allowed to keep part of their outside wages and, as a bonus, they were given a certain amount of freedom in exchange for their skills.

What were the occupations that are found on these badges? "Servant" is the most common with maybe 60% of the surviving badges bearing that designation. The next most common is "Porter" at roughly 20% of the extant examples. These were considered unskilled or semi-skilled trades and the licensing fees were much lower than the rest. The most "common" of the skilled occupations is "Mechanic" which accounts for only 10% of known badges. The rarest, by far, are "Fisher" (or "Fisherman"), "Fruiterer", and "Carpenter." Others are thought to have been issued but no confirmed examples survive. ....more

http://historical.ha.com/heritage-auctions-newsletter/the-slave-hire-badges-of-charleston-south-carolina.s?id=3076

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:31:15 PM

This is going nowhere. How about some Collector News...

The Slave Hire Badges of Charleston, South Carolina

By Michael Riley

Slavery is one of the darkest realities of America's past; a subject not often comfortably or openly discussed; a subject many would like to forever blot from our collective memory. Present-day American mores and sensibilities make the thought of one human being owning another one a disgusting and unimaginable practice. The historical reality is that slavery was an accepted practice in various parts of this country for many years, especially in the South. In Charleston, South Carolina, slavery had been a way of life from its founding by English colonists in 1670 until a certain February day in 1865, the day that victorious Union soldiers entered, occupied, and emancipated the city, bringing freedom to a people who hadn't known it for nearly two hundred years.

The slavery system flourished in most southern cities during the nineteenth century but, in general, less than one-third of southern white families owned slaves. Many of the others would hire slave labor on an "as-needed" basis from nearby slaveholders. This custom could prove very profitable for the master, especially if his slaves had special skills that were in demand. Various cities had laws on the books regulating this practice but Charleston, through which more slaves were imported than any other city, has the distinction of being the only city with a slave hire system accompanied by the issuance of what are often called "slave tags." Many people mistakenly picture slaves having to wear tags like dogs. In truth, that's not exactly what they really are.

Charleston had a system whereby a slaveholder could pay a license fee, good for one year at a time, on a sliding scale based on the slave's primary occupation. In return, he would receive a copper tag or badge for each slave registered containing four pieces of information: the city (Charleston), a serial number, the date (year), and an occupation. The master was then allowed to hire that slave out to private individuals, businesses, or even the municipal government with the proviso that the slave would wear the badge at all times when on one of these hire-out jobs and that the slave could only perform the function he was licensed to perform. Who benefited from this? The city made thousands of dollars a year in badge fees; the slaveholders made extra money for hiring out slaves that they had no work for at the time; the slaves themselves were often allowed to keep part of their outside wages and, as a bonus, they were given a certain amount of freedom in exchange for their skills.

What were the occupations that are found on these badges? "Servant" is the most common with maybe 60% of the surviving badges bearing that designation. The next most common is "Porter" at roughly 20% of the extant examples. These were considered unskilled or semi-skilled trades and the licensing fees were much lower than the rest. The most "common" of the skilled occupations is "Mechanic" which accounts for only 10% of known badges. The rarest, by far, are "Fisher" (or "Fisherman"), "Fruiterer", and "Carpenter." Others are thought to have been issued but no confirmed examples survive. ....more

http://historical.ha.com/heritage-auctions-newsletter/the-slave-hire-badges-of-charleston-south-carolina.s?id=3076

Rent-a-Slave?

I never knew!
galdur

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

Same here, had no idea until I found this gem.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

Sorry, I can't relate your stereotypes to any of the friends I have or people I've known.  Nothing new in that, though.  I have seen similarly ridiculous stereotypes re Democrat and Republican, and rarely do they have basis in fact either. 

A couple black guys saved my life once.  I almost married a Jewish girl.  Had a best friend from Iran.  Another from Iraq.

Etc, etc, etc.
i don't expect you to relate them to the people you've known i expect you to accept the overwhelming statistical evidence that blacks and muslim immigrants have a greater propensity to violent and sexual crimes and maybe go a step further and agree that welcoming millions more of them into your country isn't the smartest idea. but that's something else. stereotypes might be exaggerations and assumptions but they have to be based on real things that exist or they wouldn't be offensive. calling a jew stupid and lazy doesn't have the same ring to it as calling him fagin or shylock.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:01:08 PM

Sorry, I can't relate your stereotypes to any of the friends I have or people I've known.  Nothing new in that, though.  I have seen similarly ridiculous stereotypes re Democrat and Republican, and rarely do they have basis in fact either.  

A couple black guys saved my life once.  I almost married a Jewish girl.  Had a best friend from Iran.  Another from Iraq.

Etc, etc, etc.
i don't expect you to relate them to the people you've known i expect you to accept the overwhelming statistical evidence that blacks and muslim immigrants have a greater propensity to violent and sexual crimes and maybe go a step further and agree that welcoming millions more of them into your country isn't the smartest idea. but that's something else. stereotypes might be exaggerations and assumptions but they have to be based on real things that exist or they wouldn't be offensive. calling a jew stupid and lazy doesn't have the same ring to it as calling him fagin or shylock.
But none of the comments I mentioned had anything to do with IQ or statistical group averages.  You see, if you look closely at the statistics, the individual variation is huge compared to the variance of one group to another.  I can get more technical but that should be good enough to convey the idea.  

Another way to put it is my experience does not prove nor disprove your assertions.

Come to think of it, on separate occasions my life has been saved by black guys.  Twice.

So what can you say?

I mean, it is what it is.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:20:44 AM

But none of the comments I mentioned had anything to do with IQ or statistical group averages.  You see, if you look closely at the statistics, the individual variation is huge compared to the variance of one group to another.  I can get more technical but that should be good enough to convey the idea.  

Another way to put it is my experience does not prove nor disprove your assertions.

Come to think of it, on separate occasions my life has been saved by black guys.  Twice.

So what can you say?

I mean, it is what it is.
i can say that if the good are outweighed by the bad it is better to have none

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

One thing is for sure... there are A LOT of newbie / Jr accounts..

Also many suspicious hero accouns that change their opinions rather quickly..

I've been asked how much this account costs.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:34:40 PM

One thing is for sure... there are A LOT of newbie / Jr accounts..

Also many suspicious hero accouns that change their opinions rather quickly..

I've been asked how much this account costs.
LOL yeah no kidding?
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:08:10 AM

Yeah, sometimes brain boxes of a high order suddenly turn into slobbering idiots. For a price.

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:08:42 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 05:28:05 AM by CoinCube

I would not dispute this. Different populations of humans are different for both genetic and cultural reasons. I would very much disagree with anyone who goes from there to say that we have a Black, or a Arab, or a Jewish problem.

Humanity as a whole has a violence problem, we have a rape problem, we have collectivism problems, and fiat problems and perhaps biggest of all we have a low IQ problem. These problems are distributed among the entire human population and by no means are they unique to any skin tone or ancestry.

Like all human traits these problems are not necessarily distributed equally among us. Focusing on skin color or racial purity is not only not helpful it obscures the larger issue and distracts from the development of solutions.  

i can say that if the good are outweighed by the bad it is better to have none

There are very likely other forms of life in the universe more advanced than us. This same line of violent thought could easily be applied to humanity as a whole. Ask yourself if you would accept being judged by them in the same fashion.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: