Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grammer and syntax of JewHater Sock Puppets  (Read 1680 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:47:09 AM

Well said by the last speaker. Totally concur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridery99

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:47:20 AM

One thing is for sure... there are A LOT of newbie / Jr accounts..

Also many suspicious hero accouns that change their opinions rather quickly..

I've been asked how much this account costs.

Salutin' Putin: inside a Russian troll house

Former workers tell how hundreds of bloggers are paid to flood forums and social networks at home
and abroad with anti-western and pro-Kremlin comments

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Smiley
galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:09:28 AM

I hope they avoid the mistakes of western troll hiring agencies and demand at least a modicum of brain activity from the workers.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:08:08 AM

But there are a large number of strange statistical facts.

For example (IIRC) the overwhelming majority of repeat sadistic serial killers are white males.

But to clarify, let's not confuse "race" and "ethnicity."  For example, "Hispanic" is white, and is defined as a group of some 800+ surnames....
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:58:58 AM

But there are a large number of strange statistical facts.

For example (IIRC) the overwhelming majority of repeat sadistic serial killers are white males.

But to clarify, let's not confuse "race" and "ethnicity."  For example, "Hispanic" is white, and is defined as a group of some 800+ surnames....

Speaking of serial killers. They were all the rage in the 80s and 90s but haven´t been heard of that much in the last decade or so. Although I can´t time it exactly, it´s more a general feeling. Maybe they went to work for the CIA and other agencies in charge of the gulags here and there. There certainly has been demand for torturers and murderers there, which most likely attracts psychopaths. I´m pretty sure that they just love to actually get paid for what gives them the most pleasure and gives their loathsome existence official purpose.

To get them off the streets, hire them and use their expertise and motivation -- Think tank #438.

Who knows...

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:29:20 AM

i don't expect you to relate them to the people you've known i expect you to accept the overwhelming statistical evidence that blacks and muslim immigrants have a greater propensity to violent and sexual crimes and maybe go a step further and agree that welcoming millions more of them into your country isn't the smartest idea. but that's something else. stereotypes might be exaggerations and assumptions but they have to be based on real things that exist or they wouldn't be offensive. calling a jew stupid and lazy doesn't have the same ring to it as calling him fagin or shylock.

I would not dispute this. Different populations of humans are different for both genetic and cultural reasons. I would very much disagree with anyone who goes from there to say that we have a Black, or a Arab, or a Jewish problem.

Humanity as a whole has a violence problem, we have a rape problem, we have collectivism problems, and fiat problems and perhaps biggest of all we have a low IQ problem. These problems are distributed among the entire human population and by no means are they unique to any skin tone or ancestry.

Like all human traits these problems are not necessarily distributed equally among us. Focusing on skin color or racial purity is not only not helpful it obscures the larger issue and distracts from the development of solutions.  

i can say that if the good are outweighed by the bad it is better to have none

There are very likely other forms of life in the universe more advanced than us. This same line of violent thought could easily be applied to humanity as a whole. Ask yourself if you would accept being judged by them in the same fashion.
the extraterrestrial analogy doesn't work because i am not calling on whites to invade mud countries and exterminate the inhabitants. i would be content to dump our own unwanted minorities back in their own lands or to abandoned islands on the outskirts of ours, think escape from new york, and let them eat each other.

your analysis would make perfect sense to someone with a marxist world view that ignores nations and borders and sees the importing millions of blacks and muslims to reduce global inequality as a normal thing.

here is the explanation for your low iq problem

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial%20Killer%20Information%20Center/Serial%20Killer%20Statistics.pdf

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:02:47 AM

Just as I thought and it´s even worse. The freakin CIA only hires white serial torturers/killers. In the small pool,  that heavy official demand for psychopathic maniacs has left running around, blacks are disproportionally represented. Talk about painting the tape...

Ayoko

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:18:27 PM

don't be the guy on the right

This is just like my country... only the qoutes on the sides are the politicians we keep blaming if something goes wrong in our country. Sad

Dont ask where.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:50:14 PM

don't be the guy on the right

This is just like my country... only the qoutes on the sides are the politicians we keep blaming if something goes wrong in our country. Sad

Dont ask where.

Are these the only two choices?
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 03:45:47 AM by CoinCube

here is the explanation for your low iq problem

That particular graph of the population projection for Africa is not that enlightening. Africa does have a higher population growth rate but it appears to only be lagging the general trend not defying it.

Looking at African population projections in the context of the entire world provides a much better idea of what the future may hold.

The is no reason to think that Africa will be immune from the worldwide trend towards lower fertility rates. Once they start to decline the process can proceed rather quickly. Look at what happened in Asia over the last 50 years.

I have seen no data to convince me that Africa will not follow the rest of the globe into lower fertility rates.

your analysis would make perfect sense to someone with a marxist world view that ignores nations and borders and sees the importing millions of blacks and muslims to reduce global inequality as a normal thing.

There is something to be said for a worldview that looks beyond the arbitrary construct of national borders. Sometimes it is worthwhile to remember that we are all in this together trying to eke out living on the same pale blue dot.

Does this mean be stupid ignore reality and the flaws of others to your detriment? Not at all, I personally would not be all that interested in a large number of uneducated low IQ individuals moving into my neighborhood regardless of their race ethnicity or nationality.

The best approach to these problems is to look at the world as it is, acknowledge politically inconvenient and unpopular truths and then do what we can to develop global solutions for global problems. Racism is counterproductive.

A political cartoon from 1882, showing a Chinese man being barred entry to the "Golden Gate of Liberty" following the passage of the chinese exclusion act. The caption reads, "We must draw the line somewhere, you know."

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:08:04 PM

That particular graph of the population projection for Africa is not that enlightening.
it is when you look at it alongside the global iq projection. you said we have a low iq problem but we don't. blacks do.

The best approach to these problems is to look at the world as it is, acknowledge politically inconvenient and unpopular truths and then do what we can to develop global solutions for global problems. Racism is counterproductive.
racism and the "arbritrary constructs" of borders are about protecting what is ours from those who would take it from us and i dont mean 2015's halfhearted racism that bribes the mud people to leave us alone with welfare. but because of your marxist perspective that doesnt look on the preservation of western living standards and the continuity of our civilisation as desirable outcomes you'd probably be for taking all the world's wealth and dividing it equally among everyone including the extra 4 billion africans who are unfortunately going to be allowed to be born.

A political cartoon from 1882, showing a Chinese man being barred entry to the "Golden Gate of Liberty" following the passage of the chinese exclusion act. The caption reads, "We must draw the line somewhere, you know."
the chinese turned out alright and within a couple of generations were setting up businesses, sending their kids to university and generally contributing to the community. there are problems in places like toronto where chinese immigration has been too high and parts of the city are losing their european character but the chinese themselves aren't thought of as bad people. blacks on the other hand have had 150 years of freedom and 50 years of full equality to make something of themselves and still ruin everything they touch.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
CoinCube
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:09:53 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 08:33:56 PM by CoinCube

That particular graph of the population projection for Africa is not that enlightening.
it is when you look at it alongside the global iq projection. you said we have a low iq problem but we don't. blacks do.

Caucasians definitely have a low IQ problem. We as a whole are far too stupid and its holding us back. The existence and widespread embrace of fiat currency and fractional reserve banking is ample evidence of that as is our embrace of unsustainable fiscal policies. I will concede that the evidence I have seen shows the problem is even worse in Africa. If this is the case, then what we are dealing with here is not a case of smart vs dumb but a case of dumb and dumber.

Perhaps rather than disparaging Africa the best approach is to try and help it. Empiric evidence shows that as a country becomes more politically stable, women’s rights increase, and that as the opportunities to get an education becomes widly available fertility drastically falls. Perhaps aggressive stabilization and assistance in Africa especially in the educational sector and the area of women’s rights will lead to a more prosperous Africa with a population at the lower end of those projections. A future Africa with 3 billion somewhat educated people who are able to get by would be much better than an uneducated crushingly impoverished Africa with a starving and chaotic 6 billion.  

racism and the "arbritrary constructs" of borders are about protecting what is ours from those who would take it from us and i dont mean 2015's halfhearted racism that bribes the mud people to leave us alone with welfare. but because of your marxist perspective that doesnt look on the preservation of western living standards and the continuity of our civilization as desirable outcomes you'd probably be for taking all the world's wealth and dividing it equally among everyone including the extra 4 billion Africans who are unfortunately going to be allowed to be born.

Racism is always counterproductive because each race is a mixed bag. Focusing on skin color is easy for humans, focusing on the fundamental underlying problems which exist among all races and trying to develop long term solutions is far harder. The Chinese exclusion act was an obvious example of this. Excluding the Chinese was stupid. It passed because the Chinese immigrants worked too hard, and there was anger that they were taking the jobs of the lazier whites. They were also easy to single out based on race.  

I would definitely not be for taking the worlds wealth and dividing it equally that would do nothing other than destroy the west without solving any problems. Nor am I for open borders and allowing the world’s poor to flood western countries. However, I am 100% for large scale admission of the smart, talented and educated regardless of race or nationality provided they can find a job to support themselves. I am also for realistic attempts to solve problems.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:10:38 PM

Perhaps rather than disparaging Africa the best approach is to try and help it.
if they want help implementing a one child policy that is aggressively enforced with abortions and sterilisation i'd contribute to it but that's not what they want, they want another 100 years of aid money for this or that education programme

do we have a fiat currency problem or do we have a getting into debt to meet the welfare and healthcare requirements of non productive minorites problem?

However, I am 100% for large scale admission of the smart, talented and educated regardless of race or nationality provided they can find a job to support themselves. I am also for realistic attempts to solve problems.
regardless of race or nationality is an issue because a lot of us aren't happy with the idea of becoming minorities in our own countries. and those talented educated immigrants better not be factory and retail workers coming to undercut our pay and conditions.

CoinCube
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:19:38 AM

However, I am 100% for large scale admission of the smart, talented and educated regardless of race or nationality provided they can find a job to support themselves. I am also for realistic attempts to solve problems.
regardless of race or nationality is an issue because a lot of us aren't happy with the idea of becoming minorities in our own countries. and those talented educated immigrants better not be factory and retail workers coming to undercut our pay and conditions.

This is exactly the erroneous line of thinking that leads to this...

Quote from: wikipedia
The first significant Chinese immigration to North America began with the California Gold Rush of 1848–1855 and continued with subsequent large labor projects, such as the building of the First Transcontinental Railroad. During the early stages of the gold rush, when surface gold was plentiful, the Chinese were tolerated, if not well received. As gold became harder to find and competition increased, animosity toward the Chinese and other foreigners increased. After being forcibly driven from the mines, most Chinese settled in enclaves in cities, mainly San Francisco, and took up low end wage labor such as restaurant and laundry work. In 1858, the California Legislature passed a law that made it illegal for any person "of the Chinese or Mongolian races" to enter the state

Perhaps rather than disparaging Africa the best approach is to try and help it.
if they want help implementing a one child policy that is aggressively enforced with abortions and sterilisation i'd contribute to it but that's not what they want, they want another 100 years of aid money for this or that education programme

I find it odd that you seem to be pushing for total isolationism and leaving of Africa to its own devices unless they somehow collectively agree to a violent policy of forced sterilization that they completely lack that political cohesiveness to agree to in the first place. In effect you are arguing for a policy that is sure to lead to the very outcome you pretend to want to avoid. Your way guarantees a large overpopulated and uneducated continent of 5+ billion desperate people.   

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/expert/2013-4_Bongaarts_Expert-Paper.pdf

Quote from: John Bongaarts UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs
These findings suggest that the future pace of fertility decline in sub-Saharan Africa will likely be
slower than the pace in other regions at comparable times from the transition onset, unless special
interventions are undertaken.
The conventional approach to accelerating the fertility transition is to invest in development, which,
over time, will bring about a decline in the desired family size and in fertility. In particular, investments in
schooling of girls (an MDG goal) are considered a top priority because education has many benefits for
the future lives of girls as well as for their communities (Levine et.al., 2008; World Bank, 2008;
UNICEF, 2004). In addition, there is a strong inverse correlation between level of education and the
fertility of women (Caldwell, 1980; Jejeebhoy, 1995; Sen, 1999). It is important to note that a large
increase in GDP per capita is not a prerequisite for fertility decline. This is evident in the very low fertility
has been achieved in some very poor societies such as Sri Lanka and the state of Kerala in India.
Although poor, these populations have high levels of literacy and female empowerment as well as low
infant mortality and ready access to methods of family planning. The only drawback of investments in
education is that they take time to have an effect on fertility because of the delay between the age at
schooling and the childbearing years.

do we have a fiat currency problem or do we have a getting into debt to meet the welfare and healthcare requirements of non productive minorites problem?

This is a deep question but the answer is yes we have a fiat currency and we also have a collectivism problem. The welfare, healthcare, and non productive minorities problems follow from those.

For a more detailed answer see.
Economic Devastation

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: