Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren´t U.S. mass shootings called for what they are - Terrorism  (Read 2222 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:04:53 AM

Are we trying to label them terrorism because our president is terrorizing the civilians to invoke fear to get rid of guns?

Ever Wonder Why the Most Mass Shootings Ever Have Happened Under Obama?

obama has no chance on his gun crap. Under his presidency  - there has never been a stronger shift to gun rights in the last 30 years.

check at how the poll numbers have shifted.

let him moan and groan, he will be gone in 12 months.

And then, they will probably put in Hillary who wants us to be like Australia and turn all our guns in. They are having gun drives galore these days to get people to turn them in willingly.

I don't know if he´s invoking fear to get rid of guns. If he is and it´s policy it has clearly had the opposite effect. I think gun sales spike after every terrorist attack. Which is a natural reaction from the population. They keep getting repeated confirmation about the obvious: the government can´t keep the peace so they have to be prepared to do the peacekeeping themselves.

They are certainly causing a great divide in this nation, those who are now stocking up on guns, and those who are swayed by the media crying "take 'em all." I honestly believe there are more on the side of being duped than there are stockpiling their guns. I don't think this is an even fight...no matter how good the numbers look of those buying more and more, there are far too many people out there becoming afraid and wanting the guns to be taken away, and only available to police.

It's funny how people are so anti-police right now, but they want them in charge and the only ones with guns, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:42:15 AM

Well, I think the police are way overbashed. There are scumbags there for sure but still this force manages to kill "only" about 1000 per year or so. It doesn´t seem much in a country of over 300 million where much of the population and their dog are armed to the teeth and certainly criminals come well equipped. There are scandalous incidents and extra judicial executions but what do people expect? A fish rots from the head. The nutsos in charge of the country kill people without due process of justice here and there around the world and probably at home as well. So that sends a message to the population, cops included. That´s what leaders do, they lead by example.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:56:25 AM

Solution: Stop voting freakin homicidal maniacs whose solutions are always kill kill kill, into office. Once they´re in others of the same ilk will be attracted to them like shitflies to cow dung.  And once they´re entrenched it isn´t so easy to get rid of them even if some slightly less homicidal maniac gets into office. Obama is stuck with much of the crap that brought you all the war scams and violence of the Bush years. And some of the worst of that dates farther back to other nutcases. If you want to get rid of cockroaches you definitely don´t help them procreate, that´s for sure.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:19:32 AM

Of course they have a political agenda, not all mass shooters but plenty of them, like the guy who did the black church shootings. They are mostly lone wolves so not sure if they qualify as terrorist. The definition is rather vague and if course the media is guilty. Terrorist is almost a synonym of arab fanatics to the western world while it's very clear that it's a label that can be applied to many other cases.

What I remember is watching a documentary about the trial of some ecologists that attempted to shutdown a company and were getting terrorist charges, life in prison and death penalty just for some property damage. It was in Oregon I think, I don't remember the name, sorry.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:24:20 AM

Here it is for anyone interested: If a Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front. Eco-terrorism is the only other use of the word or concept I can think of besides the usual ISIS/AL QADEA reports.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:32:20 AM

If you´re  not with us, you´re with the terrorists. And we define who´s a terrorist. If you don´t play ball with us you may be designated a terrorist. And if you resist our occupation of your country you are a terrorist and will be dealt with accordingly. International law, Geneva convention, War crimes? Forget it, you´re a terrorist.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:58:58 AM

I don't know if he´s invoking fear to get rid of guns. If he is and it´s policy it has clearly had the opposite effect. I think gun sales spike after every terrorist attack. Which is a natural reaction from the population. They keep getting repeated confirmation about the obvious: the government can´t keep the peace so they have to be prepared to do the peacekeeping themselves.

So now it's at least one "Devout Muslim" shooter, rest to come out in the next couple days.  People are going to get more and more fed up with this.  Frankly I don't even want to hear any more of the misinformation arguments "They not Muslims Muslim is peace" crap.

Right, where this leads is people arming themselves, then the police focus on the easy targets, put the middle class lawbreakers in jail.  Anyway they can pay bond, pay lawyers, pay the system, and get out with a couple years or probation.  The system feeds on them.  The actual bad guys, they don't pay.  Same dynamics as crime ridden Chicago, nationwide.  At least where firearms are illegal.

Where I live we don't have that problem...many others, sure.

A curious thing - you'd think that the fact that CA already banned all this stuff would be prima facia evidence that banning guns did not work, duh...

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:17:24 AM

Well, the way i see it when you have an environment plagued with terrorism like the U.S. and are interested in getting even more terrorism the best way is to provide what terrorists like best: soft and easy targets where they can operate as long as possible without opposition. Firearms are so prevalent in the U.S that in order to help terrorism grow you´ll probably be forced to decree choice terrorist targets like schools, institutions for the invalid, malls etc totally gun free. If I´m not mistaken there has been active policy regarding this in place for quite a while.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:57:28 AM

Well, the way i see it when you have an environment plagued with terrorism like the U.S. and are interested in getting even more terrorism the best way is to provide what terrorists like best: soft and easy targets where they can operate as long as possible without opposition. Firearms are so prevalent in the U.S that in order to help terrorism grow you´ll probably be forced to decree choice terrorist targets like schools, institutions for the invalid, malls etc totally gun free. If I´m not mistaken there has been active policy regarding this in place for quite a while.
Active policy at the federal level to create "Gun Free Zones" and then place signage there indicating such.  Schools.  But other places are free to place their own signs out.  State laws are clear about this - the individual has a right to Open carry/concealed carry in accordance with the laws - but a business owner has rights too, and one of his rights is to put up the "No guns allowed" sign.  Then there are other laws which trump those such as no guns in bars (we learned back in the 1880s that guns in bars didn't work out too well....)
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:41:33 AM

Yes, I forgot; obviously you have signage and advertising. That´s marketing.

When the public complains about the apparent opposite effect of all  these efforts by government to save people from themselves the excuse is always incompetence. This Joe Sixpack can understand, there´s no shortage of human errors and incompetence in his environment. He can identify with that no problem.  But what he misses is that unlike in his reality, government incompetents aren´t fired, they are promoted or kicked upstairs. They´re given more money to continue being incompetent ie. implement the successful policy. Sometimes this shit is so blatant that after a gigantic intelligence system that knows when a fly farts in Farawayistan somehow manages to sleep through countless warnings and terrorists learning to fly planes under their noses - it´s incompetence.The system is blinking red for months and they sleep on and it´s incompetence. Solution: bigger system and more money. Promotions all around.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:07:38 AM

Here´s yet another one. These terror attacks aren´t quite daily yet but almost seem to be getting there.

-------------------------------------

Authorities responding to reports of mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif

At least one person opened fire at a social services facility in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday. Early reports said that 20 people may have been wounded, but as the situation developed it remained unclear how many exactly were hurt.

Reports first surfaced around 11:15 a.m. PT of an incident in the area, and the official San Bernardino Country Sheriff's Department Twitter account said an active shooter was in the area.

Yes. It is kind of interesting.

With cops it is the other way around. You don't have one cop opening up on a bunch of people. Usually you have a bunch of cops opening up on one person. Most of the time that person is absolutely harmless.

This brings us to the topic of, Are terrorists cowards?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:23:43 AM

Here´s yet another one. These terror attacks aren´t quite daily yet but almost seem to be getting there.

-------------------------------------

Authorities responding to reports of mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif

At least one person opened fire at a social services facility in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday. Early reports said that 20 people may have been wounded, but as the situation developed it remained unclear how many exactly were hurt.

Reports first surfaced around 11:15 a.m. PT of an incident in the area, and the official San Bernardino Country Sheriff's Department Twitter account said an active shooter was in the area.

Yes. It is kind of interesting.

With cops it is the other way around. You don't have one cop opening up on a bunch of people. Usually you have a bunch of cops opening up on one person. Most of the time that person is absolutely harmless.

This brings us to the topic of, Are terrorists cowards?

Smiley

Well, they usually end up dead so they´re probably not cowards per se. They don´t attack defenseless people out of cowardice. They are creating terror, terrorizing the public and probably interested in maximum effect. So they go for easy and soft targets. They´re not going to seek out armed opposition. If you´ve spent a lot of time listening to retarded presstitutes cover this you probably need some time for the above points to sink in.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:15:31 AM

You only hear of a fraction of mass shootings in the media. I guess they only bother if a number get killed.

But so far in 2015 there have been 353 mass shootings in the U.S. where four or more people have been shot. Not necessarily all killed. Shot, as in shooting. According to:

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:05:23 PM

You only hear of a fraction of mass shootings in the media. I guess they only bother if a number get killed.

But so far in 2015 there have been 353 mass shootings in the U.S. where four or more people have been shot. Not necessarily all killed. Shot, as in shooting. According to:

The southern border of the US with Mexico has long been where drug gangs acted no differently than ISIS, in attempting to hold control of large areas by terror.  Mass killings, beheadings, rape, all the tactics.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:16:32 PM

The southern border of the US with Mexico has long been where drug gangs acted no differently than ISIS, in attempting to hold control of large areas by terror.  Mass killings, beheadings, rape, all the tactics.

Yeah, those scumbags virtually rule territories by terror. I don´t know what else to call it. Maybe Texas should invade and clean up at least the border areas. The Mexicans don´t seem up to the task. Or maybe they´re not too interested.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:23:39 PM

The southern border of the US with Mexico has long been where drug gangs acted no differently than ISIS, in attempting to hold control of large areas by terror.  Mass killings, beheadings, rape, all the tactics.

Yeah, those scumbags virtually rule territories by terror. I don´t know what else to call it. Maybe Texas should invade and clean up at least the border areas. The Mexicans don´t seem up to the task. Or maybe they´re not too interested.

Texas has done exactly that before.  Historically that was the reason for the creation of the Texas Rangers - to do exactly what Washington really didn't care about.

Today the gangs keep 90% of the violence a mile or two on the Mexican side, to avoid angering the sleeping giant and resulting in exactly the outcome that you suggest.

I guess given the nature of the work of the Mexican Cartels, you could call all this "workplace violence."

Of course the Mexican people suffer under harsh anti-gun laws, so they are easy to terrorize.  Once you cross to the American side, at least within a hundred miles of that border likely even home has firearms.    Make no mistake about it, this deters the terrorist activity or at least contains it to areas where they can locate soft targets. 

This article from Detroit shows similar logic -

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/12/01/armed-citizens-deter-terrorist-attacks-in-detroit-police-chief-says/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:46:40 PM

That's just it with this sort of thing, people who rant on about guns don't realise that the police can't keep up with these people and react properly so people are just ignoring everything the politicians say.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:14:36 PM

That's just it with this sort of thing, people who rant on about guns don't realise that the police can't keep up with these people and react properly so people are just ignoring everything the politicians say.

At some point all the CCL holders are going to say "Enough!" and refuse to assist when something bad comes down in a place with prominent "No Gun Zone" signs posted.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:26:22 PM

Here´s  the most recent feel good stories from thisainthell.us .. never a dull moment...

Bobo sends us our first story from Colorado Springs, Colorado this morning where an enlisted soldier let a fellow into his residence who looked like a plumber, until he threatened the soldier with a knife which caused the soldier to pull out his gun and hold the thief until police arrived. It turns out that the thief also had a gun in his waistband that he wisely kept hidden from the soldier.

In Bradenton, Florida, a homeowner tackled an armed burglar and took his gun. When the burglar made a motion that looked like he was trying to draw another firearm, the homeowner shot him in the ankle with the burglar’s own gun and then bear-hugged him until the police arrived and took the criminal off to the hoosegow. It’s always a good idea to have your own gun and you shouldn’t depend on the burglars to bring a gun for you.

A very detail-starved story from Las Vegas, Nevada reports that an armed citizen was injured when he intervened in a robbery. The victim and the criminal shot it out. The victim is in critical condition, but no mention of the criminal’s status at the moment.

In Tulsa, Oklahoma an armed homeowner scared off two burglars and held the third at gun point until police arrived after the trio forced their way into his home armed with a machete and a club.

In the dumbass criminal department, two fellows in Pontiac, Michigan are behind bars because they took a video of the home invasion of a disabled man with the victim’s phone and posted the video to his Facebook wall as well as their own.

EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:38:34 PM

It's funny how people are so anti-police right now, but they want them in charge and the only ones with guns, lol.

I think that's a great example of cognitive dissonance Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: