Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Fwdxwlsh Be Banned?  (Read 2093 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:11:56 PM

Yes I have seen some of useless topics that he created and locked them before someone can post.I think he is upto some mischief why should he be given more chances when he has already exhibited his intentions is absolutely beyond my comprehension.I am all for banning him if my two cent counts

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Yes I have seen some of useless topics that he created and locked them before someone can post.I think he is upto some mischief why should he be given more chances when he has already exhibited his intentions is absolutely beyond my comprehension.I am all for banning him if my two cent counts
Clearly he is the alt of some high ranking and possibly respected member of the community, yet he doesn't want the good rep of those accounts ruined, so he made this one to troll, shill, and shitpost.

He even admits he has high ranking alts:
I have 17 main accounts all in the senior, hero and legendary ranks and they all talk to each other and I have yet to be banned, so.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:21:01 PM

I have 17 main accounts all in the senior, hero and legendary ranks and they all talk to each other and I have yet to be banned, so.

He's just a liar.   Look at his profile - he believes in fairy tales.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
saturn643

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:25:28 PM

He's just a liar.   Look at his profile - he believes in fairy tales.   Roll Eyes
Well I wouldn't be too surprised if this account was made only to be annoying to protect other account(s) from losing the reputation. It is kind of like a vent, other accounts would be the professional side and then using this account would be his "I'm pissed at everyone and need to vent and rant about it" account which is essentially disposable.
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:40:25 PM

Well I wouldn't be too surprised if this account was made only to be annoying to protect other account(s) from losing the reputation. It is kind of like a vent, other accounts would be the professional side and then using this account would be his "I'm pissed at everyone and need to vent and rant about it" account which is essentially disposable.
No, I'm telling the truth. It's so obvious that I really didn't believe I had to tell people.

I'll give you a hint to who one of my main accounts are. Go to the reputation forum.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:47:13 PM

No, I'm telling the truth. It's so obvious that I really didn't believe I had to tell people.

I'll give you a hint to who one of my main accounts are. Go to the reputation forum.

You're nothing but a troll.  Nothing you say is true.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fwdxlsh

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:51:28 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 12:42:17 AM by Fwdxlsh

My main accounts are:

MRKLYE
Hariom
Quickseller
Lauda
Spoetnik
TheGr33k
catch.me.if.you.can
codishmumu
fabiola!
faygo
tarsua
Lutpin
onemorexmr
shorena

I'll let you figure out the rest. Honestly, I thought it was so unbelievably obvious that I had multiple accounts.

Reasoning behind why my multiple accounts talk to each other, and have been online at the same time:

I use different IP addresses and computers all at once.

Sometimes my mules have mules to throw people off. Sometimes they fight in order to make people honestly believe we are separate people. I just converted to my Christian faith, they tell us to tell the truth. So I had to. I apologize for any kind of issues that I created.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:54:09 PM

My main accounts are:

MRKLYE
Hariom
Quickseller
Lauda
Spoetnik
TheGr33k
catch.me.if.you.can
codishmumu
fabiola!
faygo
tarsua
Lutpin
onemorexmr
shorena

Obviously this is a lie.  You are a liar and therefore untrustworthy. 

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:09:56 AM

My main accounts are:

codishmumu

thats the only account which might be your real one...

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:05:13 AM

Someone spoke my name ?  Grin
3 times in a bathroom mirror and i will appear LOL

My main accounts are:

codishmumu

yeah maybe or TheGr33k
i say the later based on post style.. one is all bad and the other all nice / happy.
i am convinced the name in the quote is his girl-friend.
Who was in trouble here before for trying to flash her cans to us on Skype for Bitcoin.

The 2 or 3 of them have a nasty history here.. they know that now.
And they can talk crap about me or try and claim to -BE- me but..

There is only ONE Spoetnik and your lookin' at him  Cool

Further more i have not made a career out of sketchy trades here or sketchy posts.
Such as selling Gems for a game or Selling my tits on Skype..

Those 3 are a huge sack of extreme lunacy !
Tie it up tight and throw it out into the middle of the lake.

PS:
Hey buddy if you're me then prove it.. log into my account and say something as proof.

FUD first & ask questions later™
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:16:42 AM

My main accounts are:

codishmumu

yeah maybe or TheGr33k
i say the later based on post style.. one is all bad and the other all nice / happy.
Who was in trouble here before for trying to flash her cans to us on Skype for Bitcoin.

Further more i have not made a career out of sketchy trades here or sketchy posts.

PS:
Hey buddy if you're me then prove it.. log into my account and say something as proof.

I just did...(showing again how we argue to throw people off)

The posting habits are kinda rediclous I think he got in trouble for big font... so he goes to tiny font.  It is being a troll we all know it.  But I'm not sure if it's ban-able or just trolling.   If someone uses rediclous font size over and over is it ban-able? 

He also has 5 posts currently front page meta.  Seems like hes taking a lot of moderator time.
Fwdxlsh

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:22:21 AM

My main accounts are:

codishmumu

yeah maybe or TheGr33k

PS:

The posting habits are kinda rediclous I think he got in trouble for big font... so he goes to tiny font.  It is being a troll we all know it.  But I'm not sure if it's ban-able or just trolling.   If someone uses rediclous font size over and over is it ban-able? 

He also has 5 posts currently front page meta.  Seems like hes taking a lot of moderator time.
I see the forum has no sense of humor. That's cool.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:22:21 AM

My main accounts are:

codishmumu

yeah maybe or TheGr33k

PS:

Just because people don't like your flavor of "humor" doesn't mean they do not have a sense of humor. It may instead indicate they have a more developed sense of humor, such as enjoying flatulence humor. Now pull my finger!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:33:44 AM

Just because people don't like your flavor of "humor" doesn't mean they do not have a sense of humor. It may instead indicate they have a more developed sense of humor, such as enjoying flatulence humor. Now pull my finger!

I get you have freedom to speak what you want.  Honestly I'm fine with that I don't care as long as it's legal... go for it.  Even trolls... I'm not a fan but some can be funny.  I don't think you have reached a funny part.

Posting huge font get in trouble... so go to tiny font that's unreadable.  It is wasting mods time in my mind.   Just use regular font size.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:40:33 AM

Did you end up buying a proper fitting bra ?
Inkvor

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:01:16 AM

well ,don't you think think you are proving "dictatorship" with the above quote ?
plus we already know who's forum it is Smiley not talking about who is controlling it .
No single entity is worth more than the system and will never be, not accusing anyone here .
Stating how the legal system works in certain countries means that I'm proving dictatorship? Interesting assumption; care to elaborate?

This is going away from the topic.
Nope , saying it is theymos private property does.
i am not saying how/what theymos is and also this accusation is just troll but your way of explaining it is taking it somewhere else.

Apparently some people do not know who the owner is; or they can't understand what that means.
You can always read theymos comments on reddit (ama), whose forum it is and what it is .

If you are not accepted by the system then you are garbage to it and doesn't matters what you invent ,what you have or who you are.
You can't just say ,This is my property folks and i am what i say i am . It is made solely for the people otherwise imagine a forum with only one admin spamming over the forum because he thinks it is his private property and also without any ADS (bonuses).
I am pretty sure Theymos will never use those "private property" words for that reason.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:04:52 AM

My main accounts are:

MRKLYE
Hariom
Quickseller
Lauda
Spoetnik
TheGr33k
catch.me.if.you.can
codishmumu
fabiola!
faygo
tarsua
Lutpin
onemorexmr
shorena

Obviously this is a lie.  You are a liar and therefore untrustworthy. 

I was wondering how much it would take for him to get a negative trust from someone on DT, I guess this answers it.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:00:48 AM

Oh Lauda, ban this guy. I've seen enough already. Can't you see enough proof? Or don't you get irritated by this guy?

My main accounts are:

MRKLYE
Hariom
Quickseller
Lauda
Spoetnik
TheGr33k
catch.me.if.you.can
codishmumu
fabiola!
faygo
tarsua
Lutpin
onemorexmr
shorena

I'll let you figure out the rest. Honestly, I thought it was so unbelievably obvious that I had multiple accounts.

Reasoning behind why my multiple accounts talk to each other, and have been online at the same time:

I use different IP addresses and computers all at once.

Sometimes my mules have mules to throw people off. Sometimes they fight in order to make people honestly believe we are separate people. I just converted to my Christian faith, they tell us to tell the truth. So I had to. I apologize for any kind of issues that I created.

"Christian Faith" lol. Don't make me cry.

Shorena? If you weren't such a bitching shit, I still wouldn't believe you.

QS?  Please. You're such a bald-faced liar.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:45:14 PM

Ban him already, like you would anyone else. He's rebumped this thread 20x now, in far, far more regular intervals than 24 hours. Last was 11pm my local, now again 11am. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263542.msg13142669#new

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:29:59 PM

Ban him already, like you would anyone else. He's rebumped this thread 20x now, in far, far more regular intervals than 24 hours. Last was 11pm my local, now again 11am. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263542.msg13142669#new

I think it's going to come to this as I think it's someone trolling.  I would be interested in knowing who the main account is.  I just don't see this person being as new as account is.

He also used massive font... then when mod's fixed it went to using massively small font. It's someone wasting time of everyone reading the threads.   I'm surprised he has not been banned yet, I think it will happen if he does not change patterns on postings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: