Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteBitcoin.com | 200% profit in just 100 hours | Instant Payments Every Hour  (Read 2883 times)
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:41:58 AM

yes not paying.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:43:17 AM

This ponzi rocks!

So you're basically promoting a scammer? Good to know...
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:45:56 AM

i've got my first payment

So you say you received 2% of your investment. Which means: 98% of your "investment" still is in the hands of an unknown person, right?

Is anybody interested in the fact that a scammer paid you 1% of your money back? Frankly: No. Once you get 102% back, then it would be of any interest. Before this, you're just supppoting a fraudster.
elitebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:04:37 PM

We are changing the API System. Payments are now paused, while the new API is online.
We are switching from blockchain.info API to BlockTrail API, since the blockchain.info have limits, which we are exceeding due to the fast growth.
This will allow the system to process all the payments a lot faster, and handle much bigger traffic, and API Requests.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:43:12 PM

So you say you received 2% of your investment. Which means: 98% of your "investment" still is in the hands of an unknown person, right?

Is anybody interested in the fact that a scammer paid you 1% of your money back? Frankly: No. Once you get 102% back, then it would be of any interest. Before this, you're just supppoting a fraudster.

Actually  i got 25% of my deposit and waiting for the new api

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
elitebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:49:58 PM

Programmer made a separate script, which saves all the missed payments in separate database table. When the new API is online, it will complete the skipped payments, and update the table. This update will also be listed in the Change-log, and the Main Thread will be updated with more detailed info about the API System.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:52:20 PM

please go away with your lame scam dude.
Ramelov

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

When the new API is online?  It was 5 hours.
elitebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:16:17 PM

Excuse me, but we are not going anywhere.

When the new API is online?  It was 5 hours.

Developer is almost finished with the BlockTrail API. We are now doing local testing on our development server, to make sure everything works as it should. You can expect it to be online soon. The web-site will be in maintenance mode for about 15 minutes, when the update will be implemented. Information will be posted here, as I have mentioned previously.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:16:49 PM

Okay. So you lost - until proven differently - 75% of your deposit, right?

Oh, wait, and there was "Honestdoubler" which also claimed to have problems with the API, right?

Never mind, people like you are supporting fraudsters by promoting them. You see that you have lost 75% of your deposit and try to lure others now into this scheme, hoping that YOU will get YOUR investment back by THEM paying. Which makes you a fraudster.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:25:36 PM

This ponzi rocks!

Yes, good to know. Also good to know, Mr RealMalatesta, is that you're in the Investor-based Games section. You must not have noticed, otherwise you would have realized that your comments are redundant. The projects in these threads are ALL ponzis and will eventually collapse or scam.

It's part of the game, so if that bothers you then just don't come here. Capiche?  

It saves you from having to post in EVERY single thread here in this section and play the good boy by telling everyone it's all a scam. We know the risk ok? We choose to play anyway. Good day, Sir.

With that said, EliteBitcoin no longer rocks. I think they took their profits today and are now sipping on a cocktail at a white sandy beach on a tropical island somewhere.

Oh. Aha. So you never thought about the term "game", nor about "investor". In a game, one or more participants have the chance to win. If only the creator of the game can win, it is called "scam". Slowly, just for you: A game has a winner. If there is no winner: Scam. And after you have impressed me with your language skills: Questa è la natura di un gioco.

You DO know the risk? So how much have you lost?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:54:49 PM

Excuse me, but we are not going anywhere.

When the new API is online?  It was 5 hours.

Developer is almost finished with the BlockTrail API. We are now doing local testing on our development server, to make sure everything works as it should. You can expect it to be online soon. The web-site will be in maintenance mode for about 15 minutes, when the update will be implemented. Information will be posted here, as I have mentioned previously.

Thank you, EliteBitcoin.

O yes u will ... we all know that  Wink
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:44:46 PM

This ponzi rocks!

Yes, good to know. Also good to know, Mr RealMalatesta, is that you're in the Investor-based Games section. You must not have noticed, otherwise you would have realized that your comments are redundant. The projects in these threads are ALL ponzis and will eventually collapse or scam.

It's part of the game, so if that bothers you then just don't come here. Capiche?  

It saves you from having to post in EVERY single thread here in this section and play the good boy by telling everyone it's all a scam. We know the risk ok? We choose to play anyway. Good day, Sir.

With that said, EliteBitcoin no longer rocks. I think they took their profits today and are now sipping on a cocktail at a white sandy beach on a tropical island somewhere.

Oh. Aha. So you never thought about the term "game", nor about "investor". In a game, one or more participants have the chance to win. If only the creator of the game can win, it is called "scam". Slowly, just for you: A game has a winner. If there is no winner: Scam. And after you have impressed me with your language skills: Questa è la natura di un gioco.

LOL  Grin  Do you have trouble reading? I already said that all projects here either collapse or SCAM (emphasis added this time to help you not miss it again).

And you're asking the wrong questions. I am in profit on this one, about 112.5% return.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:50:39 PM

This ponzi rocks!

LOL  Grin  Do you have trouble reading? I already said that all projects here either collapse or SCAM (emphasis added this time to help you not miss it again).

And you're asking the wrong questions. I am in profit on this one, about 112.5% return.

Lol, tell me more about your medication... Wasn't it you who wrote the following:

SCAM ...
do not invest

That's such bull sh*t. This project is paying great, I'm getting payments every hour.

Long live EliteBitcoin.  Grin

112.5%? Sure  Roll Eyes . Mind posting a link?
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:55:08 PM

Technically it is still a game, because you do have the chance to win if the program stays online long enough to break even.  Losing would be the program closing before profit. 
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:16:51 PM

technically it will never pay you again Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

I just got some BTC today and I was going to invest in this site but I fear that I may be too late so I'm not going to invest, if I was able to from the start I would have though

Good thing I didn't invest lmao
nilromab

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:27:29 PM

You are ruining projects investing from 0.5-1 BTC
Ramelov

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:36:57 PM

Not paying, @elitebitcoin impostor  Angry. Don't investing
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:45:51 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah nice joke
remember that ?  now think it through

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: