Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donkey Punch Coin! Knockout Human Trafficking! 1,2,3 KAPOW!  (Read 1441 times)
gruvermike (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:22:55 AM

http://punchthedonkey.net23.net
Still in its infancy, but then don't we all learn to crawl first before taking those first steps towards
mobility which it is the act of being able move our persons about which also carries our thoughts and influence and sees it dispersed amongst those which we encounter. The ability to effect a change for positive as well as for negative. We all carry this potential just as we all must share this planet which we reside in, and its so far the only option we have. So why is it that some feel that it is their right to strip others of their own? 
Donkeypunchcoin sees this terrible occurance as a epedimic and wishes to do its part to eradicate human rights violations, expecially in the realm of sex trafficking and abuse of the adult industries b-stars, or the ones behind the curtians so to speak! Fluffers should get health care and a 401 k plan and NO child should EVER BE SUBJECTED TO THIS NIGHTMARISH ORDEAL yet HUNDREDS fall victim each day globaly, some from the day they are born. DISGUSTUNG and they can ol' punch herehttp://punchthedonkey.net23.net/photos/dkpc.png the jackass, thats the pot calling the kettle black, HEEHAW!
Cry
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:42:32 AM

good luck with your dead coin

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:18:41 AM

This is absolutely hilarious.

I would have been all in, if you hadn't brought the 'save the slaves' fear-mongering into it. You would have been better off portraying a shitty gif and silly catch-phrase, because who in their right mind will believe buying in to something like this would help ANYONE besides the devs in the least bit?  Unless you'll be taking the funds earned, converting them into fiat, buying a Kalashnikov & rounds, a plane ticket to Baghdad & a car ride to Nineveh? Once there, kill & loot a bunch of wahhabis & re-convert those petrodollars back into....donkeypunch coins?

Sounds legit!
nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:07:12 AM

Nice art work "dev"  Grin
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:49:56 AM

Nobody wants your shitcoin fucker

Don't hate the OP he just trying to make everyone happy with his new found coin ideas.  Grin
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:27:30 AM

This coin and his graphics very donkey  Grin
tarrier

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:32:48 AM

i am impressed by the LOGO... amazing
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:29:32 AM

i am impressed by the LOGO... amazing

It is not terrible as everyone think it is.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:57:56 AM

Well it is funny but PETA gonna react Cheesy
gruvermike (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:58:28 AM

Kiss
To my haters,
 you only serve as a voice to bolster my determination.
 Rome was not built in a day and neither was your rude, bitter and jaded attitudes
 and dispositions so I entirely expected and do not hold grudge any negativity thrown my way.
 I see all comments and input with the saying,
it is what it is,
you can only control yourself so other opinions really don't hold
weight unless they have done things in their life which prove they have clout.
 I see no clout here, only doubt and an attempt to push off a
real issue so you can go back to focusing on the almighty bitcoin.
 I know its hard to look past ones one base desires and day to
 day affairs and try to don the perspective of the other side.
One day maybe it will happen for you, i can tell you i can
 only hope for you the best you can achieve.
 The rest is in your corner.
That being said,
 These comments came not surprisingly but still i would have to say quite they
 were unprovoked as i see that I never said empty your freaking pockets hands in the air bitches this is a stick up eh?
Did i sleep write and not know about it? Darn, always last to know.
 shoot me,
 please?
 Use your Kalashnikov @Arrakeen
*ON A SIDENOTE*
(@Arrakeen Your comment, while attempting to be funny and shocking,
 you failed to make sense or touch upon reality,
 made me chuckle a bit though so thanks,
 btw I frigging love the idea but id be flying solo cause none
of you women folk would join me so id probably die pretty quick,
 huh?)
  The Gif I displayed or should i say didn't display,
for some reason isn't showing properly here but it does on
 my website where its posted.
My idea was to make donation wallets linked directly to the organization's needing help, not my own.
Or to make it so that a hooker can digitize her earnings, hiding them from a pimp who would take most
or all of it away or provide funds necessary to escape relocate for those in captivity or forced into that life.
I don't see how bringing up fact and reality is fear mongering unless reality scares the bejesus out of you.
 I know,
 someday's its quite stunning. like when a bunch of dickholes troll your posting.
 Gives me the creepy jeepies so Ill bid you good tidings from the surface world.
 Enjoy living under those bridges, have a gu'd n' mm'kay?
whats funny is this all started in yobit's troll box making fun of steps and sydpak coin as im not a big fan of all the alt coins either
but this isn't an shit coin, its a platform which can ce used to spread awareness through the use of humor.
you guys know what humor is right? you know funny, like
when ya'll go pee and the tweezers tickle your balls? Smiley don't bust a gut now. ha!
gruvermike (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:02:03 PM

to my brothers and sisters who see and agree that their ought to be action taken in stance against human rights violations, i say to you this. In solidarity we have strength.
gruvermike (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:10:38 PM

also i have adsense which normally isn't an issue but cant seem to get the ads to display but i will and when i do, I am donating the proceeds myself to fund to directly help individuals in need of emergency assistance and the setting up and maintenance of a hotline which can be called to report abuse or request an assist wither financially or in need of emergency care or protection. Also interested in creating a suicide hotline for teens in similar situations as some see no other escape. I know first hand so dont even try and tell me im scheming or dont know what its like. Empathy isnt a state in russia, empathy is a state of mind and it would do some of you good to visit there asap.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:26:10 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 08:05:13 PM by bit1

You must look for a better place to express such ideas and not through of launch a coin, The name that you choose also  Donkey Punch Coin
contrasts with the altruistic purpose that this could have. Anyway it is not approved.If you're an adult does not cast this type of coins anymore,
If you are not, stop playing with it.

EDIT: Also,  Are  links safe they?
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:26:20 PM

RIP
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:17:25 AM

btw I frigging love the idea but id be flying solo cause none
of you women folk would join me so id probably die pretty quick,

WTF dude, I got your back.  It'll take a lot of country-hopping but we can make it happen.  We might have to fork it and make a new coin - Camel Punch Coin

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:29:12 AM

Fail on not having some wimpering whores and such, ala Sarah McLachlan puppy abuse commercials. Other than that, this is a great concept for a failure of a scam coin.  Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: