Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:53:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review #1: BubblesBit - The first underwater gambling experience!  (Read 394 times)
zfe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:28:39 AM

Thanks to yahoo62278 for the suggestion. For this review, I will be doing the site "BubblesBit" which can be found here

https://www.bubblesbit.com/

NOTE: You will need a MoneyPot account to log in to the site.

First of all, the ratings.

Design: 7/10. The site design overall is pretty nice, but the images/graphics could use a small bit of work to look smoother on some devices. Other than that, it looks great. Easy to navigate through & use.

Concept: 8/10. It's basically like a dice site, except without dice & it has a new design to it. You choose whether you want to bet High or Low, and if the bubble gets a number that's either > 50 (or multipler you choose) or < 50 (or multiplier) you win the amount that is given.

Bot: 8/10. I believe that the bot could use some extra features, but other than that it has everything that you need & a good thing is it shows how much profit you would make.
IE: Bet 5, Multiplier 2, Bet 50 times.
It would show Profit: 10 bits.

Features

The site has many features, one of the good ones is that it works with MoneyPot. This is a good thing because you don't have to wait for your deposits/withdraws to confirm (unless you deposited into moneypot). If you already had money in MoneyPot, you can instantly deposit or withdraw your balance.

The site has 3 things, each are called "Old Style", "Hot Keys" & "AutoBet".

Old Style: This is a feature that adds a few things to the site. It adds;
A multiplier & a wager box, where you enter what you want. This can be used with the autobet so I recommend using both at the same time.

It also has
Profit: +10.00
Chance: 33.00%

Which shows the profit you would make with a bet, and the chance you have of winning.

Hotkeys: This is a feature that enables the keyboard hotkeys

Autobot: This is a bot that allows you to choose the amount of times it bets, & how much you want to increase on lose.
NOTE: 100% = 0. So, every 10% that you add is basically a 10% add-on. 110% = 10% increase on loss. Just something to note.
I used the 3x martingale with a starting bet of 5, and I'm currently on 3,800 bits.

This site has really good provably fair & is fair to the players.

My experience
So, I signed up on the site with MoneyPot & started off with the free faucet bits (2).
I easily got up to a few double digits, then I got greedy haha.

The owner (yahoo) gave me 1,000 free bits to test the site with.
I used the bot for a few minutes, starting with these settings;
Starting bet: 5 bits
Multiplier: 3x

Made it to 6,000 bits within minutes.

The site is really fast, much faster than other sites that I have used. It makes like 10 bets in 5-10 seconds or something like that.

At the bottom there is also a bets table, where you can see your own bets or global bets. This is interesting to see if someone is betting 1BTC at a time & losing or winning.

ID   User   Wager   Target   Outcome   Profit   Time
zfe    50000 bits         150,000 bits  +150,000 bits 3:30

Overall, this is a great site & definitely needs more recognition.

Good luck betting!

-A
adamr014

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:11:31 AM

Nice review!
Looks like I have some competition.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: