Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98335 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:51:06 AM

collecting with faucet is best way for free method, you can collect some highest fauce payout then use proxy, then use multiple account
and now you can earning unlimited bitcoin Roll Eyes  Grin

thats correct and possible but dont forget the time you will need to waste for collecting faucet, personally for me it isn't worth my time collecting dust for my precious time
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:41:14 AM

collecting with faucet is best way for free method, you can collect some highest fauce payout then use proxy, then use multiple account

thats correct and possible but dont forget the time you will need to waste for collecting faucet, personally for me it isn't worth my time collecting dust for my precious time

i think op have more time to waste it Grin because he want to earn Bitcoins fast and free
if he can collect 10faucet with 1000satosi/hours and he can collect 100proxy, he can earning 0.02/day  Cheesy
if he had enough stamina
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:39:50 AM

i think op have more time to waste it Grin because he want to earn Bitcoins fast and free
if he can collect 10faucet with 1000satosi/hours and he can collect 100proxy, he can earning 0.02/day  Cheesy
if he had enough stamina

I would argue .02 is not "fast" or is it free with amount of time on faucets... .02 is a day i would have to see some more proof to even believe.  Most make cents per hour.  .02 is pretty unheard of when it comes to faucet use in a day.

So many better things that time could be used for that down the road would have much better payoffs.
Falmant

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:14:25 PM

if he had enough stamina

0.02 bitcoin is about $8. That could be a good value for some countries. But it is lower than the minimum wage  per hour in the US.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:18:42 PM

if he had enough stamina

0.02 bitcoin is about $8. That could be a good value for some countries. But it is lower than the minimum wage  per hour in the US.
whether you come from as a newbie $8/day is a good place to start
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:09:45 PM

This method could working but it's consuming very long time, and a big effort as well
the faucets give micro earnings usually and need resolving captchas and some of them don't accept proxies
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:13:10 PM

if he had enough stamina

8 a day is quite good if we consider that this is bitcoin and bitcoin is more likely to grow in the future so those 8 will become 16-24-32 etc...

$8  a day right now is half of a part time in real life(assuming the usual $500), one must consider the time you spent for accumulating those money, not only the quantity

if it is 2 hours only for 8, then it's good as working a normal job in real life
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:47:18 PM

Bitcoins fast and free only faucet, gambling is good enough to get bitcoin fast and free, but you must find gambling sites give promotion or giveaway, such as sign-up bonus.
gambling sites with promotion or giveaway usually go along with some kind of conditions like: you have to wager X% before you can withdraw. That can be a problem too

yes gambling may give you fast bitcoins and in huge number of satoshi too. but gambling is always very dangerous to our investments. So, we must gamble with low bet amount.

Gambling can not be a way of earning bitcoins when we consider it's negative aspects. To earn and to keep your bitcoins safe we never try gambling.
well. It's still a way of earning bitcoins but it is just a really risky way to do that
as long as we get it for free, that's all there is no risk and the fear of losing and this is a pretty good way to get bitcoin free and fast.
because I myself was getting 2 BTC from sign-up bonus. I did it in less than 10 minutes Cheesy
do you manage to withdraw 2 BTC ?
yeah of course I immediately withdraw and it succeed Smiley
how happy I am when it is, get 2 BTC in less than 10 minutes, without capital and is really free Grin
Feedbacker

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:53:27 PM

I have found that there is no fast way to earn BTC.  There area number of free ways, but unless you want to invest some money into making the BTC.  Without an investment, there is no fast way to make any BTC.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:38:32 PM

if he had enough stamina

8 a day is quite good if we consider that this is bitcoin and bitcoin is more likely to grow in the future so those 8 will become 16-24-32 etc...

$8  a day right now is half of a part time in real life(assuming the usual $500), one must consider the time you spent for accumulating those money, not only the quantity

if it is 2 hours only for 8, then it's good as working a normal job in real life

Who is actually getting this though? I have not seen anyone with faucets getting .02 a day.  They are far less on ones I've seen.

I don't include referral ones... yes some do make a decent amount of referrals but that is not something easily done.
nejibens

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:50:39 AM

I think trading can be the fast way to earn bitcoins without consuming long times
But we always need some experience about it
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:11:16 AM

I think trading can be the fast way to earn bitcoins without consuming long times
But we always need some experience about it

wrong, trading requires time, as in long time if you really want to profit. you cant trade if the prices drops or you will lose your money in trading.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:23:37 AM

I think if you want to earn fast BTC you have to be a Trader and Buy Bitcoin at a very speciall Point where it is very low and sell it vor the same when its a little higher Wink
Otherwise you can also produce alot of hashingpower to get this going Wink  faucets is just a nice type of collectiing some extra fews for sending the tx from your wallet Wink

regards
lama-hunter
mikewillda

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:36:26 PM

if he had enough stamina

$4 per house is a good rate of pay in 60% of the countries in the world. So if your minimum salary is lower than that, take the job.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:26:49 PM

I think if you want to earn fast BTC you have to be a Trader and Buy Bitcoin at a very speciall Point where it is very low and sell it vor the same when its a little higher Wink
Otherwise you can also produce alot of hashingpower to get this going Wink  faucets is just a nice type of collectiing some extra fews for sending the tx from your wallet Wink

regards
lama-hunter

That's useful suggestions, but i suggest selling goods and services for Bitcoin, as another method to earn Bitcoins fast. Because there is many people need this goods and services online and haven't another payment processor unless Bitcoin
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:30:13 PM

regards
lama-hunter

That's useful suggestions, but i suggest selling goods and services for Bitcoin, as another method to earn Bitcoins fast. Because there is many people need this goods and services online and haven't another payment processor unless Bitcoin
fast but it's not free. Still remain the risk that you will make a loss intead of profit Grin
illerif

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 06:24:37 PM

hello! Im a newbie too, thanks for all the tips I read in this thread.. lol I've been doin faucet for a week now, and I feel so down after reading a lot of negative comment on faucet XD on the good side, I found this forum because of btc faucet hehe.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:26:51 PM

hello! Im a newbie too, thanks for all the tips I read in this thread.. lol I've been doin faucet for a week now, and I feel so down after reading a lot of negative comment on faucet XD on the good side, I found this forum because of btc faucet hehe.

Hi out there Cheesy faucets 1 week? how much did u made  Cool
Anyways nice to have u over ;9 Be carefull u can also get scammed everywhere ! If u need some good Tips eearning some BTC just look around

also i can give u a kind of tipps . just pm me bor Wink

regards
lama-hunter
virtualx

Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:27:33 PM

Faucets are good way to learn about bitcoin without any direct cost. For example, if you put wrong address you won't lose a lot  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

Stay away from Faucets unless you really want to waste your time. It is WAY worth it to learn programming (there are many resources available on the internet to teach yourself). Then, slowly build your portfolio or write a software application other people would pay to use. There is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want Bitcoins you have to earn them.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: