Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98336 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:39:18 PM

Earning Bitcoins is never free unless you start begging, but then you are risking a ban. To earn you usually have to perform a task even if it's a simple one. Post with a signature or check the services section for work offers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:48:19 PM

I have been using faucet list from this site; http://bittikolikot.com/ilmaiset/

It is not in English but the list below Faucetbox header gives currently 44175.4 satoshis in one hour. Pretty good, I think.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:05:43 PM

It is not in English but the list below Faucetbox header gives currently 44175.4 satoshis in one hour. Pretty good, I think.

That is high for faucets actually it normally is much less. But if you look at it even at today's value that is around "$0.1844897230 cent's".   So you worked for entire hour just to get this.

I don't think it's fast or a really good way to spend time.  Faucets just pay way to small.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:51:29 PM

That is high for faucets actually it normally is much less. But if you look at it even at today's value that is around "$0.1844897230 cent's".   So you worked for entire hour just to get this.

I don't think it's fast or a really good way to spend time.  Faucets just pay way to small.

For me it is enough to earn $0.18 per hour...if I can earn it when I want...

knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:08:20 PM

Searched again and there is no way to earn them fast and free.  You can earn them free, but it is not fast and you can earn them fast but they are not free.  Which ever is your poison!!  I am happy with free.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

Searched again and there is no way to earn them fast and free.  You can earn them free, but it is not fast and you can earn them fast but they are not free.  Which ever is your poison!!  I am happy with free.

Where do you get free and slow? There's no free Bitcoin anywhere.
If you use faucets they consume your time. Signature campaigns pay decent but it's not free again, it took your time.
Where is free Bitcoin?
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:32:46 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy

Do work. Buy Bitcoin. That's the fastest way to do it.

lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:08:05 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy

Haha  Cheesy If your not ready for work? What you should do then? Or maybe when u cant do work anymore? Therefore there would be a nice option to give thoose peopkle a possibilty to gain some funds via btc?

regards
lama-hunter
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:44:50 AM

Haha  Cheesy If your not ready for work? What you should do then? Or maybe when u cant do work anymore? Therefore there would be a nice option to give thoose peopkle a possibilty to gain some funds via btc?

regards
lama-hunter

Anyone and everyone can do work. Even if you have nothing locally (which is a lie in 99.9% of the cases -- people are just lazy) there are literally limitless amounts of work available online. Become educated and the rest is easy. Keep being lazy and you'll always be poor. Pretty simple.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:49:07 AM

So say you put in a 40 hour week and get 7 dollars is enough for you?  That just is so tiny i mean one hour of real work and you get the 40 hour of faucet.

And keep in mind this is considered good for faucet... most don't get near this level even. It's just a bad way to spend time.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:04:29 AM

what $0.18 can buy for you buddy? i assume even in third world counties no one can live with only that amount so wasting precious time just for that pennies isnt worth it. there is still a lot of better ways to earn bitcoins
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:22:32 AM

what $0.18 can buy for you buddy? i assume even in third world counties no one can live with only that amount so wasting precious time just for that pennies isnt worth it. there is still a lot of better ways to earn bitcoins
I agree with your opinion. with $0.18 in my country (can be considered a third world one) you can get 4 little candies or a pen. So seriously work as hell and earn enough to buy a pen?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:42:15 AM

you should treat the unit satoshi as the new bitcoin, those can be earned fast and free, put yourself in the position of thinking that one day bitcoin, will have a very high price, this will make earning a few satoshi equal to a fortune

so if you can earn no more than thousand satoshi per day consider yourself lucky already, because in the future even 0.01 would be a treasure
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:30:58 AM

with $0.18
 I can offert $0.18 to my visitors who claim it...and share it...
And be rassured...On the net people are enough numerous to claim it.

Years ago i earned a dollar or so...
i programmed a system where people could share this $1 for free...
The rule was to ask a share and after to ask a payout.
hundreds of people asked shares and only few asked the $0.003 or so as  payout (lol)
Finally few people for 2 little spent of time have earned few cents...

With my systems it is the same nowadays...
1000and of people claim and have not read the rules (it is same here people write about my system and have even not analysed)
and so they will never earn the single satoshi...and few people will earn what the majority do not ask or do not earn because they have not read the rules.
if it is said (for example) claim for free  and earn 5000 satoshi if you have enough activity point...then do not claim only 2 or 3 times because then you offer your not claimed earning to other claimers who have claimed 4 or 5 times.

Have fun.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:35:17 AM

44175.4 satoshi per hour only from faucet list i think that's good earning and pretty huge also you can earn at least 441754 satoshi per day with estimates 10 hour claimed everyday
Watjila

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:55:49 AM

44175.4 satoshi per hour only from faucet list i think that's good earning and pretty huge also you can earn at least 441754 satoshi per day with estimates 10 hour claimed everyday

44175.4 satoshi per hour only from faucet list is not good earning. It is equivalent to $0.17/hour or $1.7 per 10 hours.
WizKhalifa

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:13:24 AM

not fast if free  you can earn satoshi Big amount for 5to7hours I think for faucet
if you want to Fast earn buy BTC and Invest it Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:14:15 AM

44175.4 satoshi per hour only from faucet list is not good earning. It is equivalent to $0.17/hour or $1.7 per 10 hours.

Yes, I honestly can't believe people are wasting their time with this! I would rather go clean streets than typing captchas all day long.

Faucets were never meant for earning but for the people to get familiar with Bitcoin!
cdmacrunk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:48:51 PM

Fast is difficult, BTC is money and it's not easy to earn money but can be done. You can join a signature campaign or invest some time in faucets and trying to reach a decent amount of BTC.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:52:55 PM

Fast is difficult, BTC is money and it's not easy to earn money but can be done. You can join a signature campaign or invest some time in faucets and trying to reach a decent amount of BTC.
joining a signature campaign too soon doesn't make him much bitcoin so I think he should invest sometime to rank up before joining one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: