Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98336 times)
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:13:07 AM

Fast ? Free ? can i ask you before give you advice what is your skill?

If you want the fastest one, use gambling one. is the fastest than anything(but if you want safe way just tranding)

Free you can earn free on faucet, typing for chaptca, give away Go here if you want the free one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:55:51 AM

You should try faucet

faucet it's free but not fast because faucet give small results.
Actually faucets aren't free at all. You are actually working for those little satoshis you will earn on faucets. Its some sort of captcha typing work that has a long time interval. Have you seen a faucet without any captchas to solve before claiming? Probably not Cheesy
essentially all of the free is to be a bit of work. no one really wants to give without working, even on twitter giveaway you need to click retweet lol

Haha indeed, I just don't agree those who say that you can get "free" bitcoins on faucet. Even though its a very small work to solve captcha, its still an effort to do so. So basically, there is nothing in this world which is free Cheesy

So why not work on captcha solver ? both is about solve the captcha to get free bitcoin. because i think solve captcha is more more pay than faucets. you even earn 0.01++ if you can type fast.

Becuse most pay so little it is not worth it.  And if it is worth it they should have security in place to stop bots.  They will notice if thousands of transactions are botting them most likely.

So I suggest learn a skill or something to sell instead of trying to beat a faucet for pennies.

Damn, captcha solver is worth it dude if you can type fast. i know it's tired but it's really worth it. If you can type and solve the captcha fast this captcha solver can be a good job.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:52:45 PM

You should try faucet

Actually faucets aren't free at all. You are actually working for those little satoshis you will earn on faucets. Its some sort of captcha typing work that has a long time interval. Have you seen a faucet without any captchas to solve before claiming? Probably not Cheesy
essentially all of the free is to be a bit of work. no one really wants to give without working, even on twitter giveaway you need to click retweet lol

Haha indeed, I just don't agree those who say that you can get "free" bitcoins on faucet. Even though its a very small work to solve captcha, its still an effort to do so. So basically, there is nothing in this world which is free Cheesy

So why not work on captcha solver ? both is about solve the captcha to get free bitcoin. because i think solve captcha is more more pay than faucets. you even earn 0.01++ if you can type fast.

Actually I tried that typing captchas but I can't stand the boredom I get. I can't resist typing captchas for hours with a small payout. I would rather prefer typing here on the forum, its more fun and educational
HornetFreak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:22:44 PM

is there anything but lame faucets? I hate captchas.  Tongue
CoinSkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:23:30 PM

Maybe sportbook?
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:30:29 PM

You should try faucet

Actually I tried that typing captchas but I can't stand the boredom I get. I can't resist typing captchas for hours with a small payout. I would rather prefer typing here on the forum, its more fun and educational

I agree with you. Solve captcha is not good for people who easily get bored and you need 1 hour or more to get more earning. i also prefer signature campaign here, no need to rush and you also can get information.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

is there anything but lame faucets? I hate captchas.  Tongue

if you hate captcha...perhaps you do not hate just 9
I could not do easier...
sorry...sometimes it could be 8 or 7

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:23:32 PM

To earn bitcoins fast and free try building your owned faucet rotator and advertise it to make good active referrals so you could earning huge amount then
NH

Activity: 422

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

To earn bitcoins fast and free try building your owned faucet rotator and advertise it to make good active referrals so you could earning huge amount then
so how we can make faucet rotator?
i think not everyone can do that
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 03:36:53 PM

This is the advantage...
if to many faucet rotators,then they become useless...
they will just help the faucet's owners.

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:09:33 AM

Why not you try to search on google to help you make a faucet rotator. and i think there's a topic on micro earnings section that help you how to make your own faucets.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:58:12 AM

~snip~
Damn, captcha solver is worth it dude if you can type fast. i know it's tired but it's really worth it. If you can type and solve the captcha fast this captcha solver can be a good job.
It's not worth as I've been a captacha solver for around 3 months. I use to type 1000 captchas in 40-60 mins and earn $1-$2 per 1000 captchas that is too less. It's not possible to type more than 1000 captchas for most people. It's better to complete surveys that pay $5 min per survey which takes 30 mins but only some websites pay in bitcoins.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:51:44 AM

Mining, gambling and trading are three methods that are risky but they can earn users bitcoins fast. However, each of these methods requires an investment that's risky, but considering the returns I am doing these methods.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:39:20 AM

Mining, gambling and trading are three methods that are risky but they can earn users bitcoins fast. However, each of these methods requires an investment that's risky, but considering the returns I am doing these methods.

not much requirement is required, with less investment you can start mining. Even gambling can be done with the small earning from signature campaigns.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:10:27 PM

It's not good suggestion mate, you noticed it's risky ways and still advice to use this methods, with such methods you can lose all your hard earned coins easily instead of earning. I just think trading is more safest than gambling because you can learn from even losing to improve your strategy
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:28:04 PM

But I believe we can try without investment ways also.....
To earn bitcoins, there are paid to click websites, freelance websites, signature campaigns and tasks that require you to be a programmer, editor or writer. Bitcoin article writing is the best way though.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:31:10 PM

Yes. Captcha solvers earn a lot if theyhave a typing speed of 35 wpm or higher and I've known some people who type over 3000 captchas per hour that earns them $5-$7 easily. It only requires experience and if you can spend 3-5 hours daily, earning $1000 per month is very easy.
BattleField

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:07:53 AM

Yes. Captcha solvers earn a lot if theyhave a typing speed of 35 wpm or higher and I've known some people who type over 3000 captchas per hour that earns them $5-$7 easily. It only requires experience and if you can spend 3-5 hours daily, earning $1000 per month is very easy.

But that is very bad for your eyes and figures. That is just too repetitive work and harmful if you do it all the time.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:19:19 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy

Sir remember that every field needs some time and hardworking, if you used both things you can achieve everything and also bitcoins,FAST AND FREE is not  suitable sentence.
rogie07 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy

Sir remember that every field needs some time and hardworking, if you used both things you can achieve everything and also bitcoins,FAST AND FREE is not  suitable sentence.
sir i know already it is an old thread just ignore it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: