Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98333 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:04:03 AM

put ads on website, best way to earn for free

sure it's work. but i doupt you can earn more sathosi with it.
my friend earn only 0.005/month from ads on his website . maybe you can try other way like sign campaign?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:18:50 AM

my friend earn only 0.005/month from ads on his website . maybe you can try other way like sign campaign?

why not both?
sign campaign and ads on wesites are not incompatible.

noobhelper178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:43:04 AM

My investment game gives you 3% instantly, but its in ethereum, but you can just convert it back to btc! Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:39:36 AM

Only option to earn bitcoin fast and free is to buy few bitcoins from traders and make them grow by holding else try to earn through risky gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:59:18 PM

Only option to earn bitcoin fast and free is to buy few bitcoins from traders and make them grow by holding else try to earn through risky gambling.

How buying bitcoin is a fast and free method? For buying bitcoins OP must have some money and i think he is not asking for something on which he will need to put an investment, he is asking for the ways with which he can earn them without putting any money.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:38:42 PM

it all depends on visitors. but indeed bitcoin ad for the website is not too large. so if a visitor a lot better to place ads google adsense.
Another way to get fast and free bitcoin is hunting giveaway. if you have great luck, you can get a lot of BTC Smiley
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:40:35 PM

The only thing that I am doing to earn bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign and make some post for any topic that applies to you. You will get paid by doing this which let them require some qualifications but I am sure that you can do it. You just need to have more patients..

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy
faucet rotator,i suggest you to play with that,of course its free and fast,just like other faucet. and i also suggest you to start post in this forum,so if you have good rank,you can join signature campaign like yobit or secondtarde,its free.
silentkiller

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:48:44 AM

If youre looking for a faster way to earn bitcoins i would suggest trading, so far it is the better and faster way to earn bitcoins.. But if you want to earn everyday with a low amount, join on the different sig, one of them is yobit which sends your daily earnings on your yobit acc
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:59:49 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy
faucet rotator,i suggest you to play with that,of course its free and fast,just like other faucet. and i also suggest you to start post in this forum,so if you have good rank,you can join signature campaign like yobit or secondtarde,its free.

People still doing faucets rotator ? It's really waste your time dude, It's not worth it. Better you join signature campaign, it paid more more better than faucets rotator.
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 01:33:30 AM

Well people nowdays know signature is the fastest way and free, in signature you can get paid on 2-4 hour after you post something useful
Then you can try trading too it's profitable if you know when you should buy when you should sell it
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:49:38 AM

Well people nowdays know signature is the fastest way and free, in signature you can get paid on 2-4 hour after you post something useful
Then you can try trading too it's profitable if you know when you should buy when you should sell it

alright, agree with you Smiley
signature campaign is fastest way in this time, i do it too.
i earning arround 0.035/week or 0.14/month not much but enough for pay my electric cost Smiley
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:14:00 AM

Many ways that you can do to earn bitcoin fast and free. Signatures campaign, faucet, Twitter campaign, or other task which pay you bitcoin. obviously i suggest you to join signatures campaign , it is don't have any risk and many people who used it too.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:23:41 AM

To earn Bitcoins fast and free there is many methods, you can for example try the signature campaign if you have good rank here on this forum, you can also try trading altcoins, or just sell youtr skills and services in the marketplace section
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:18:48 PM

The last i was earning from signature campaign, but my rank is high , for the below newbies first they have to go through this forum , where you will find so many options for earning like in service section you can find the skill jobs of designing and software develpment and web page development. in gambling section you can find the predictions and view on the matches in altcoin section you can see the details about the new coins and their development with this ideas you can create a account in yobit.net and start to trade in alt coins even they are giving free coins with that also you can start to do the trade and earn while you are learning.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:56:49 PM

To earn Bitcoins fast and free there is many methods, you can for example try the signature campaign if you have good rank here on this forum, you can also try trading altcoins, or just sell youtr skills and services in the marketplace section

Above quoted are the most possible methods of earning bitcoin free, But the best way to earn bitcoin fast is through gambling which is highly risk compared to other methods of free earning.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:57:30 PM

I honestly don't know why there is so many misconception about bitcoin. Where people got that idea that bitcoin is free money or something?
I wonder if Op would go to any other big forum and ask people "How to earn money fast and free''? This is the same question!

We seriously should create a FAQ in Beginners & Help Section - and clear that topic once and for all. There is nothing for free in this world.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

If youre looking for a faster way to earn bitcoins i would suggest trading, so far it is the better and faster way to earn bitcoins.. But if you want to earn everyday with a low amount, join on the different sig, one of them is yobit which sends your daily earnings on your yobit acc

Hi I am actually interested in joining the trading. Do you actually have a website or a link that offer this site? I really look forward to know more about it. As I haven't try it yet can you send me this then I will be able to study them to earn more bitcoins...

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:24:02 PM

Hi I am actually interested in joining the trading. Do you actually have a website or a link that offer this site? I really look forward to know more about it. As I haven't try it yet can you send me this then I will be able to study them to earn more bitcoins...

This may help you to join and Learn about trading https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:45:32 PM

Above quoted are the most possible methods of earning bitcoin free, But the best way to earn bitcoin fast is through gambling which is highly risk compared to other methods of free earning.

Gambling is very risky. but if you get it for free from gambling I think there is no risk.
and indeed fast and free way is gambling, I often get this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: