Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98333 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

bitcoin faucet with bot. so you can earn fast. but you need some money to pay captcha service Cheesy

and you must pay electric fee for running your bot 24/7  Tongue
or you must pay cloud service to running it

but for me it's bad idea.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:55:20 PM

bitcoin faucet with bot. so you can earn fast. but you need some money to pay captcha service Cheesy

That's obviously a bad idea, claiming on faucets is always a bad idea whether you are using a bot or claiming yourself, if you are claiming yourself then you are wasting your time, and if you are using a bot then as secone said you are wasting money on the bill if you keep your pc running all the time and if you don't want to keep the pc running then you will have to buy a VPS, and it really doesn't worth it.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:58:06 PM

That's obviously a bad idea, claiming on faucets is always a bad idea whether you are using a bot or claiming yourself, if you are claiming yourself then you are wasting your time, and if you are using a bot then as secone said you are wasting money on the bill if you keep your pc running all the time and if you don't want to keep the pc running then you will have to buy a VPS, and it really doesn't worth it.

Exactly, faucets is surely as waste of time, its better you start earning it from Captcha solving work where you can earn descent amount of coins on daily basis.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:35:53 PM

Nothing is  free in real world, you need to work on it to earn it even if you try claim free btc from faucets sites you need to invest your time and energy.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:56:25 PM

Nothing is  free in real world, you need to work on it to earn it even if you try claim free btc from faucets sites you need to invest your time and energy.

And you missed part of it "fast" is also the  other part.  If you can earn fast/free bitcoin would be get rich quick.  But it is FAR from that.   It really is a long slow process if you believe in it and try to gain lots of profit.

It's hard to do quick profit without risk. You can do a little free with say signature campaigns, but it's not fast.  And if you are on forum just for sig campaign and not fun.... your here for wrong reason and will not get the enjoyment you should.
Retpilai

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:29:13 PM

I too would appreciate knowing how to earn it fast and free but I don't think that's possible. About a couple of years ago when I had first heard of Bitcoin, a lot of people were giving them away because at the time they were only $5. Now that they're worth over $400, I don't really think people would just give away bitcoins online without material motives. There are indeed some good people here and there that do that but not too many so I say everyone use common sense and stay safe from scams.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:04:46 PM

Hello,

I am really much interested in earning Bitcoins. I am new with new wallet and no medium to way, any idea for me?
Hope i will have some good ideas to implement and note: i don't wanna invest in this stuff.

- Thour007

If you don't want to invest then you should start with faucets as there is no investment required to earn from faucets, its totally free but it is very time consuming.

Faucet is good for new comers who wants to start earning bitcoin but honestly I feel it will waste your time, its better to invest your valuable time in more innovative ways to earn it.
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:28:02 PM

I too would appreciate knowing how to earn it fast and free but I don't think that's possible. About a couple of years ago when I had first heard of Bitcoin, a lot of people were giving them away because at the time they were only $5. Now that they're worth over $400, I don't really think people would just give away bitcoins online without material motives. There are indeed some good people here and there that do that but not too many so I say everyone use common sense and stay safe from scams.
Yeah. There's more than a million scams happening in this forum, and the moderators will not ban anyone. You are your own best friend and pairs of eyes and ears on this forum. Remember this, everyone.

Hello,

I am really much interested in earning Bitcoins. I am new with new wallet and no medium to way, any idea for me?
Hope i will have some good ideas to implement and note: i don't wanna invest in this stuff.

- Thour007

If you don't want to invest then you should start with faucets as there is no investment required to earn from faucets, its totally free but it is very time consuming.

Faucet is good for new comers who wants to start earning bitcoin but honestly I feel it will waste your time, its better to invest your valuable time in more innovative ways to earn it.
Yep. Faucets have never been a great way to earn anything. I honestly don't know how many times we have to go over this....I'd rather this topic just get locked or something.
Retpilai

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:29:35 PM

Yeah. There's more than a million scams happening in this forum, and the moderators will not ban anyone. You are your own best friend and pairs of eyes and ears on this forum. Remember this, everyone.

Hello,

- Thour007

Yep. Faucets have never been a great way to earn anything. I honestly don't know how many times we have to go over this....I'd rather this topic just get locked or something.
Lol. If it gets locked/closed/shut down then how are newcomers gonna get this information
Palinanv

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:31:04 PM

Lol. If it gets locked/closed/shut down then how are newcomers gonna get this information
They'd get the information from listed resources and troubleshooting posts stickied in the forum pages like Meta for example.
Retpilai

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:37:48 PM

They'd get the information from listed resources and troubleshooting posts stickied in the forum pages like Meta for example.
Heh. I poked my head in and out of Meta without actually posting and they seem like a very uncomfortable and uncomforting community to speak with. I wouldn't even trust anything said by moderators in that specific forum.
Palinanv

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:40:01 PM

Heh. I poked my head in and out of Meta without actually posting and they seem like a very uncomfortable and uncomforting community to speak with. I wouldn't even trust anything said by moderators in that specific forum.
...Then which moderators would you actually trust as the moderators are the same exact moderators patrolling the rest of this entire website so I don't really understand the comment you're making here. The same moderators are moderating each forum column on this site.
Retpilai

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:02:42 AM

...Then which moderators would you actually trust as the moderators are the same exact moderators patrolling the rest of this entire website so I don't really understand the comment you're making here. The same moderators are moderating each forum column on this site.
Actually they're not the same. Different moderators are watching different forums.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:14:39 AM

But I have never understood why the acquisition of bitcoin need to be always for free?

I have always thought that when someone has a fast good or service, he is obliged to pay for it, and bitcoin is not the exception.
Palinanv

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:40:40 AM

But I have never understood why the acquisition of bitcoin need to be always for free?

I have always thought that when someone has a fast good or service, he is obliged to pay for it, and bitcoin is not the exception.
It's never been free as far as I know.

Actually they're not the same. Different moderators are watching different forums.
Look around. Two moderators are monitoring the same exact forums. One is monitoring both off topic and the BTC forum.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:17:42 AM

Truly time is required else a huge sum is needed as an investment, only then high profit is ours else need to work hard to earn through different methods without expecting freebies and just expecting the pay for the effort made.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:50:27 AM

Truly time is required else a huge sum is needed as an investment, only then high profit is ours else need to work hard to earn through different methods without expecting freebies and just expecting the pay for the effort made.

yes if we are newcomers in this forum or in bitcoin, do not expect to get, bitcoin is free and fast because everything needs a process.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:26:28 AM

yes if we are newcomers in this forum or in bitcoin, do not expect to get, bitcoin is free and fast because everything needs a process.

Only new comers think that earning a lot of money with bitcoin is easy and bitcoin is a concept like that for them, as i used to think first when i heard about bitcoin that i will get rich soon with it (lol) but when someone gets some knowledge about it and come to know about each and every thing then they won't be searching for fast and easy ways for earning it, but they will start working for it.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:16:03 PM

Only new comers think that earning a lot of money with bitcoin is easy and bitcoin is a concept like that for them, as i used to think first when i heard about bitcoin that i will get rich soon with it (lol) but when someone gets some knowledge about it and come to know about each and every thing then they won't be searching for fast and easy ways for earning it, but they will start working for it.

Don't expect that you will get anything for free as you need to work hard to earn money and the same goes for bitcoins too, you won't get everything ready on table, you have to earn it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:22:13 AM

Don't expect that you will get anything for free as you need to work hard to earn money and the same goes for bitcoins too, you won't get everything ready on table, you have to earn it.

in bitcoin you can get with a free way just need to work hard. because there are still many people who make giveaway.
examples such as the signature campaign, you can build your account from newbie to sr.member later joined sisgnature campaign. it is a free way to do the work hard .

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: