Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98338 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:33:39 PM

There are only two ways to earn it free, faucets and captcha solving work but both are very time consuming and the payy outs are too low , but its good for a new users of bitcoins.

Faucets are good, but for long-term i think it's not worth. you can do a task on service section to get paid though.

Faucets are for just newbies, newcomers of bitcoin should start with faucets, not someone wants to earn bitcoins in a fast way should select faucets for it.
And faucet earnings are almost free because you are not investing anything there except your time, and the ways that earns you free money are never fast, and if something pays you fast then that is certainly not free.

i disagree, faucets are not good for beginners either.
i used to think that it is good for the new members to try out but now i think it is much better if they buy a small amount even like $10 and learn about bitcoin that way. so they don't waste their times.

Initially faucets are good for beginners or newbies, I don't think buying a small amount of bitcoin is required for the learning of bitcoin. Just going through the various discussion under forum topics it can be learned in the better way.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gurre

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:49:28 PM

go check ixo100.com and the free cloudmining sites, maybe do a faucets and invest these satoshis to cloudmining and check also 12% daily. I have made 0.25btc in 1 month with a very small investment.

Make income from many different sources!
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:15:44 PM

There are only two ways to earn it free, faucets and captcha solving work but both are very time consuming and the payy outs are too low , but its good for a new users of bitcoins.

Faucets are good, but for long-term i think it's not worth. you can do a task on service section to get paid though.

Faucets are for just newbies, newcomers of bitcoin should start with faucets, not someone wants to earn bitcoins in a fast way should select faucets for it.
And faucet earnings are almost free because you are not investing anything there except your time, and the ways that earns you free money are never fast, and if something pays you fast then that is certainly not free.

i disagree, faucets are not good for beginners either.
i used to think that it is good for the new members to try out but now i think it is much better if they buy a small amount even like $10 and learn about bitcoin that way. so they don't waste their times.

Initially faucets are good for beginners or newbies, I don't think buying a small amount of bitcoin is required for the learning of bitcoin. Just going through the various discussion under forum topics it can be learned in the better way.

not much can be done by a novice in addition they have to try to play faucet. unless they have the skill to sell its services

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:06:04 PM

go check ixo100.com and the free cloudmining sites, maybe do a faucets and invest these satoshis to cloudmining and check also 12% daily. I have made 0.25btc in 1 month with a very small investment.

But very less money from faucets, earn bitcoin fast and free is only enroll at signature and twitter campaign
posting with good quality for manitain it good.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:10:42 PM

But very less money from faucets, earn bitcoin fast and free is only enroll at signature and twitter campaign

Faucets are good for beginners. The free thing are always low in value. So, the earning from faucets are too low. But the fact is it's free and fast too.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:10:35 PM

Faucets are good for beginners. The free thing are always low in value. So, the earning from faucets are too low. But the fact is it's free and fast too.

No mate, its free but not fast for sure, its a waste of time and I bet your electricity expense will be higher then what you have earned in faucets.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:45:53 PM

No mate, its free but not fast for sure, its a waste of time and I bet your electricity expense will be higher then what you have earned in faucets.
atleast that faucets is good for beginner for searching some fund for starting the trading of altcoins, dont stay too long on faucet, just starting on trading and BCT for investing an account to get more profit
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

atleast that faucets is good for beginner for searching some fund for starting the trading of altcoins, dont stay too long on faucet, just starting on trading and BCT for investing an account to get more profit

Newbies are no more newbies now they know where to start off and from where they can earn good bitcoins, if they start with faucets they will not continue for a loner period.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:23:46 AM

Newbies are no more newbies now they know where to start off and from where they can earn good bitcoins, if they start with faucets they will not continue for a loner period.
not all newbies know more simple way to earn bitcoin except faucet, because in first time newbie will searching some way in google, then google give some reference link to faucet web, like freebitco.in.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:24:17 AM

not all newbies know more simple way to earn bitcoin except faucet, because in first time newbie will searching some way in google, then google give some reference link to faucet web, like freebitco.in.

Honestly, when i started with bitcoin, i have used bitcoin to earn some cents Grin it is very tired looking for bitcoin by faucet. I am grateful that now i can join signatures campaign which give me more payment than faucet can give me.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:59:10 AM

There's a app called Coin Flapper and you can get like 10 cents quite easily!

is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhGqPrX9rk?

i doubt the earning is still 1 per hour, it was so in the beginning to incentivate newbies to try the app

I can't find link for the android version on their website.

anyway, you using their app and are they really paying?
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:40:38 AM

Faucets are good for no one.  Spending hours to get cents?   It is not good no matter what rank you are. There are so much better things they could use time for.  So many say they are good for newbie... but it will be dust in wallet.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:12:15 AM

Faucets are good for no one.  Spending hours to get cents?   It is not good no matter what rank you are. There are so much better things they could use time for.  So many say they are good for newbie... but it will be dust in wallet.

You are perhaps righ...
But I like faucets and my members likes I believe faucets as well.

what is for you dust?
most of faucets have minimum payout to avoid dust or are paid in accounts like faucetbox where you can fix the payout yourself.
I pay with my U2 over 10000 satoshi.
Per xapo the dust does not exist.
And if a member asks me to rise the minimimum payout to avoit 'dust" in the wallet...I rise it.

Yoy should be careful if you write here...because many newbies could read you and be mislead...

Aamir1

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:48:58 PM

Earnings from signaute campaig are not really so fast, but they are far better then earnings from faucets for sure.
Faucets are good for those who have just joined the bitcoin community and have no knowledge about bitcoin.
And signature campaigns are for those who have some knowledge about bitcoin or the things related to it.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:15:08 PM

Earnings from signaute campaig are not really so fast, but they are far better then earnings from faucets for sure.
Faucets are good for those who have just joined the bitcoin community and have no knowledge about bitcoin.
And signature campaigns are for those who have some knowledge about bitcoin or the things related to it.

Signature campaign is the far better option in compare to bitcoin, and earnings are good in compare to faucets for sure the only think you need is to make constructive posts and you can do that only if you have good knowledge related to bitcoin.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3038

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:24:37 PM

I think signature dont need any knowledge about bitcoin but they need to know the rules of this forum.. and always make sure to follow also the rules of the campaign to earn some bitcoins... honestly i found the best way to earn right now if you know how to solve captcha try to join in any captcha about mrai.. its easy and i think you can make 1000 captcha fast in 1 hour  so you can make 0.004 or more every hour depends of the mrai price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:32:30 PM

I think signature dont need any knowledge about bitcoin but they need to know the rules of this forum.. and always make sure to follow also the rules of the campaign to earn some bitcoins... honestly i found the best way to earn right now if you know how to solve captcha try to join in any captcha about mrai.. its easy and i think you can make 1000 captcha fast in 1 hour  so you can make 0.004 or more every hour depends of the mrai price..

Its always better to earn from signature campaign as captcha solving will be time consuming and it will not pay you in higher amount, so at a moment signature campaign is the best to collect bitcoins.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:11:40 PM

Its always better to earn from signature campaign as captcha solving will be time consuming and it will not pay you in higher amount, so at a moment signature campaign is the best to collect bitcoins.

there is quite a lot of free bitcoin, but not good for a newbie, they usually limit the giveaway for newbie.
as giveaway primedice I get 0.01 fast and free and Epay also paying good to clear the captchas.
dragonusa9

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:30:20 PM

signature campaign is good choice, if you can provide the quality for each post you make and lucky to find the good campaign too
for other thing is trading altcoin and faucet, also working and getting payment into bitcoin is nice too for fast and free(with your own skill though) Roll Eyes
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:33:29 PM

signature campaign is good choice, if you can provide the quality for each post you make and lucky to find the good campaign too
for other thing is trading altcoin and faucet, also working and getting payment into bitcoin is nice too for fast and free(with your own skill though) Roll Eyes

Signature campaign is good but the fact is majority of the campaigns have closed the enrollment for new participants so it will take a long time to join some good campaign at a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: