Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98335 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:52:17 AM

Which is the best faucet site ?
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:26:13 AM

U can try Daily Doge & Robot Coin...both are high paying  faucet sites...
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:20:04 AM

Claim base:741.88 satoshi
Selling earning:901.767931034 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:756.201615553 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1081.50688312 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:839.0966171 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1089.63625 satoshi

It's free...it's fast...
Have fun...

It's your site because you are the shareholders...
Freeer is not possible...but faster is possible if you want it faster.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:51:54 AM

Check in Google You can find many sites, I would suggest you go with Epay.info. there you find many faucets sites link together So you can more from faucets. But It will take too much time earn .1 btc as well...
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:28:58 AM

Check in Google You can find many sites, I would suggest you go with Epay.info. there you find many faucets sites link together So you can more from faucets. But It will take too much time earn .1 btc as well...

My u2cloudmining system is one of the best faucets you can find on the net.
One of the best because it is easy to claim for in average a good reward(better than most popular faucets)
Why claim for 400 satoshi if you can claim for 600 or 1000 by winspiral?
The bad side is that you can use winspiral's U2cloudmining system only every 12 hours.
But the main advantage of the u2cloudmining system is that you have fun to manage the system like a trader.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

One of the best because it is easy to claim for in average a good reward(better than most popular faucets)
The bad side is that you can use winspiral's U2cloudmining system only every 12 hours.
But the main advantage of the u2cloudmining system is that you have fun to manage the system like a trader.

I don't have faith in any cloudmining site, I would prefer to go for trading and gambling, and even if I loose my money that would be my mistake and its better then being cheated.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

I don't have faith in any cloudmining site, I would prefer to go for trading and gambling, and even if I loose my money that would be my mistake and its better then being cheated.

you are out of topic...
you mishmash "cloudmining site and "about cloudmining site"
This forum talks about cloudmining...is this forum for this a scam or a ponzi sheme,NO...definitively NO.

So it is with my u2cloudmining system...and it is working perfectly...
Often I refer to moonbitcoin...one of the best faucet worldwide known...Nothing to see with the moon...
at least my my u2cloudmining site had something to see with the antminer U2...I bough...I mined with...I sold...
Now you are free to believe that my U2cloudmining is further an U2 than moonbitcoin from the moon...

My system makes satoshi (a claim can even be more profitable than a claim from moonbitcoin...) and if people use to talk about without knowing about,it is not my fault and not my problem.

What is said about cloudmining is generaly not wrong,but it has nothing to see with my u2cloudmining system.if people talk aboutgeneral  cloudmining they have not to "quote" my posts.
When I talk about the Moon...I do not "quote" moonbitcoin.

Here you "quote" my post and talk about "being cheated"...do you believe honestly that this is fair?...comming from a "hero member"?

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:18:55 PM

I am not sure I agree with you, how much faucet can give you the profit, it is still little amount rather than signatures campaign or trading and many else.. so, i only suggest you don't use faucet if you want earn bitcoin fast.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:50:48 AM

I am not sure I agree with you, how much faucet can give you the profit, it is still little amount rather than signatures campaign or trading and many else.. so, i only suggest you don't use faucet if you want earn bitcoin fast.

faucet is the fastest way to get a bitcoin, because do not have to have the skill or hard work and you must remember it is the fastest way is not the best way to get more.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:06:27 AM

For earning free bitcoins join some signature campaigns and earn which is the best way. But you can't earn this very fast because initially you will get very low value later based on your profile status you will be paid.
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

but many high rank members suggest to use faucets...faucets are more useful than signature campaigns for newbies...
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:58:12 AM

but many high rank members suggest to use faucets...faucets are more useful than signature campaigns for newbies...

because it is difficult for a newbie to get a free bitcoin in this forum, although they newbie and immediately joined the signature campaign, I think they still do not know about it and also have to make a post with good quality at least.
so many people are suggesting faucet for a newbie. but if the newbie has the expertise or skill was very good, for they sell their services.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

because it is difficult for a newbie to get a free bitcoin in this forum, although they newbie and immediately joined the signature campaign, I think they still do not know about it and also have to make a post with good quality at least.
so many people are suggesting faucet for a newbie. but if the newbie has the expertise or skill was very good, for they sell their services.

Faucets are recommended only because they don't have high knowledge of bitcoin at that particular time, but honestly I feel faucets is wast of time.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:18:55 PM

Faucets are recommended only because they don't have high knowledge of bitcoin at that particular time, but honestly I feel faucets is wast of time.

at least "faucets" is a good thema for "sign campaigners" to talk about for making few pennies to talk about...
it's taken for constructive post...

Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

it is true that newbie have got no signature campaign the best signature campaign starts from full member, but from jr.member they can join yobit which is good site,
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:42:44 PM

Faucets suggestion is given to newbies because at initial days using forum is very difficult. Need to gather some knowledge till that can use faucets for an earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:31:52 PM

faucet is the best option. You can get free and fast bitcoin here. but the faucet is not much. you need a long time in order to make your wallet filled with bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

faucet is the best option. You can get free and fast bitcoin here. but the faucet is not much. you need a long time in order to make your wallet filled with bitcoin.

why do you talk always so unprecise about faucets...
what do you mean about not much and long time?

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

faucets are not an option at all. if you want btc, just earn dollars and exchange them. anything else (mining, faucets..whatever) is pretty much waste of time.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:32:39 PM

Faucets that pay minimum 400-500 satoshi worth. It's fast to claim and using a good list with many faucets like that you can earn some cents very fast. Some faucets pay more than 1000 satoshi too (claiming once per day). If many people create good faucets, better for users that can use all of them and earn more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: