Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98336 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:50:00 PM

if U want to earn fast, U have to invest...
if U want to earn for free, U have to put ur so much time...

Signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin free. it's not fast but still worth it, weekly. more high your rank you will get more paid.

Yeah dude. You will get some bitcoin from signatures campaign weekly or monthly. And this way to earn bitcoin is free, you just need have high rank account and English skill. But why not if you starting to try trading when you ahve capital from signatures campaign payment.

it's a good way and I do it when first. seeking capital from the signature campaign and use it to trade. but to this day I still use both, because trading sometimes lonely so I can not make a profit.

I can feel you man, on how it feels when you are into trading.
Most of the time you need to be patient when it comes to trading.
You need to wait for the pump and dump of alt coins and that is kinda boring but when you're earning
that's a goosebumps Grin

it's true, especially when we first into the trade, we will be hard to pick a nice coins and eventually we will lose constantly, but of losing it, you can make an experience, so that you can benefit.
Experience is always the best to learn more about trading.. honestly i made lost in the first time because didnt know how trading wors.. and now i learn a lot in trading.. is not easy but if you study it first you will know how trading works.. many ways to learn it you can find best ebooks like in forex..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

Signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin free. it's not fast but still worth it, weekly. more high your rank you will get more paid.

Yeah dude. You will get some bitcoin from signatures campaign weekly or monthly. And this way to earn bitcoin is free, you just need have high rank account and English skill. But why not if you starting to try trading when you ahve capital from signatures campaign payment.

it's a good way and I do it when first. seeking capital from the signature campaign and use it to trade. but to this day I still use both, because trading sometimes lonely so I can not make a profit.

I would agree that trading will be risky thing, Faucets are good, but for long-term i think it's not worth. you can do a task on service section to get paid though. and find giveaway on games and round section to earn bitcoin fast and free.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

I would agree that trading will be risky thing, Faucets are good, but for long-term i think it's not worth. you can do a task on service section to get paid though. and find giveaway on games and round section to earn bitcoin fast and free.
I think free giveaways for me is not the best and fast way to earn if you are really want to earn bitcoin fast not wasting your time to go in giveaway because after geting a bonus you need to play it and wagered something before you can withdraw it..  its better to do some task in services section or find bounty in altcoin section and sell it once the price of the altcoin given from a bounty is high.. you can make a lots of bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:05:11 AM

fast and free i think signature campaign is best way for you , you just needs bitcointalk account for it and spend a few hours everyweek.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:38:11 AM

fast and free i think signature campaign is best way for you , you just needs bitcointalk account for it and spend a few hours everyweek.

It is not fast/free if done right.  You should be doing post's that contribute something.   So I don't think fast is necessary true if your using forum right.  I do agree on free they are a nice bonus after a weeks posts.

But should use the reason of a sig campaign to post, as it contributes to spam a decent amount off times and eventually leads to ban's of the ones who are really bad at it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:35:17 AM

Yeah that's a better method to earn fast and free, but the earning only through signature campaign is low compared to the earning from other methods like trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:40:06 AM

If you are saying that earning through signature campaign is fast? I guess you are wrong with that dude.
You must to have effort on every post that you do that could help the discussion and give ideas to other.
But you must still to invest on electricity I guess. Cheesy

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:55:43 AM

If you are saying that earning through signature campaign is fast? I guess you are wrong with that dude.
You must to have effort on every post that you do that could help the discussion and give ideas to other.

Well if you've got nothing to do everyday and you have enough money to buy some alt accounts. The only thing you have to do is become good in answering questions by learning the fundamental stuffs of bitcoin.

Just buy alt accounts that are enough for you to reach 20 posts a day (if you're on YoBit) or depending on what's the maximum post/day or week of your signature campaign. You can do this fast if you can post replies fast. But basically you can be kicked if you don't give your posts much thought and/or you violate a forum rule. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

boyptc

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:15:51 AM

Well if you've got nothing to do everyday and you have enough money to buy some alt accounts. The only thing you have to do is become good in answering questions by learning the fundamental stuffs of bitcoin.

Just buy alt accounts that are enough for you to reach 20 posts a day (if you're on YoBit) or depending on what's the maximum post/day or week of your signature campaign. You can do this fast if you can post replies fast. But basically you can be kicked if you don't give your posts much thought and/or you violate a forum rule. Smiley

Definitely, yobit now changed their rules and became more strict so it is good for the campaign. But with buying alt accounts,
it depends upon on how you are going to use it. If you are into signature campaigns much better to have constructive post.
Because if the campaign managers see your post were just unsubstantial, you will kicked from the campaign.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 06:47:41 AM

In my opinion there is no easy way to earn Bitcoins fast and free.

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
CrimBit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:54:07 AM

It is not fast/free if done right.  You should be doing post's that contribute something.   So I don't think fast is necessary true if your using forum right.  I do agree on free they are a nice bonus after a weeks posts.

But should use the reason of a sig campaign to post, as it contributes to spam a decent amount off times and eventually leads to ban's of the ones who are really bad at it.

it's depends about yourself, some people use sign campaign just for spaming adsense give salary in bitcoin, some people also use it just for FUD or HYPE his own altcoin.

for me sign campaign also a bonus for each my post, so im never force my self to reach max post everyweek.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:17:38 AM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. An easy way to do it is through a signature campaign. You can earn a lot with minimal effort once your rank has increased. Another way is through faucets. However it is very slow, but is free. It is difficult to earn Bitcoin quickly and for free. Choose one or the other. You can't have the best of both worlds here with the methods I have seen so far.
CrimBit

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:24:41 AM

it faster than other way  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
you can trying use faucet, you will find it's very hard to earning from it. or you can trying collect from giveaway too.

for me sign campaign is fastest, free and low risk.
boyptc

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:34:10 AM

you can trying use faucet, you will find it's very hard to earning from it. or you can trying collect from giveaway too.

Yeah low risk signature campaign has. Earning with faucet is only easy, you will just put your btc address on the box and do the task
that the faucet wants you to do, then wait for the claim and automatically satoshi's will be sent to your btc address.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:52:13 AM

Yeah low risk signature campaign has. Earning with faucet is only easy, you will just put your btc address on the box and do the task
that the faucet wants you to do, then wait for the claim and automatically satoshi's will be sent to your btc address.

signature campaign did not even have a risk. free and quick way, will produce small results. so my advice you need a bit of searching more difficult, because it will yield good results. yeah do not only depend on the signature campaign and faucet.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:11:00 PM

I can feel you man, on how it feels when you are into trading.
Most of the time you need to be patient when it comes to trading.
You need to wait for the pump and dump of alt coins and that is kinda boring but when you're earning
that's a goosebumps Grin

it's true, especially when we first into the trade, we will be hard to pick a nice coins and eventually we will lose constantly, but of losing it, you can make an experience, so that you can benefit.
Experience is always the best to learn more about trading.. honestly i made lost in the first time because didnt know how trading wors.. and now i learn a lot in trading.. is not easy but if you study it first you will know how trading works.. many ways to learn it you can find best ebooks like in forex..
it's true, the trade is very complicated, because a lot of that must be analyzed, let alone trade altcoins a little difficult to predict in my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

If you want to earn it fast and free then go  for trading and gambling, and if you want it free then try faucets, Gambling and faucets are waste of time, trading is good if you hold good knowledge of it.
n0ne

Activity: 2604
Merit: 548

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:07:03 PM

If you want to earn it fast and free then go  for trading and gambling, and if you want it free then try faucets, Gambling and faucets are waste of time, trading is good if you hold good knowledge of it.

Trading seems to be the best method to get a better earning at the shortest, but it requires certain level of knowledge in it. Till grabbing required knowledge one can try faucets or signature campaign.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:21:20 PM

I don't get it, you said you can earn fast and free go for trading and gambling? Then on your last sentence you are saying that gambling are just waste of time?

Vires in Numeris
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

I don't get it, you said you can earn fast and free go for trading and gambling? Then on your last sentence you are saying that gambling are just waste of time?

he did not say, he can earn fast and free gambling. but he told, If you want to earn it fast and free then go for trading and gambling.
and he said again, but gambling is just a waste of time. or he means, gambling can make a quick and free way, but just making time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: