Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:04:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98335 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:41:12 PM

If you have enough money to buy a high rank account like Sr. Member or higher, it's a pretty good decision if you invest on buying that account and then join a signature ad campaign. You will surely get your money back after a week or two if you get the maximum earnings per day in a signature campaign.

This method is not actually free but you can earn bitcoin fast from it. You can do this for free by waiting 6 months or more since you've created your account. But I guess it's not actually wise to wait 6 months if you have enough money right now to buy an account.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:45:20 PM

I think patience is required; starting early is a good thing. To starting, using faucets is a good idea with $5 per month and working in XBTFreelancer with simple skills such as typing and data entry. All the while; remember to keep posting to increase your rank to join a signature campaign later.

agree it, we must be patience to earning money, bitcoin etc. no way to get bitcoin fast and free. if we want to get bitcoin fast we must have capital to buy it.

for in the beginning I think you have to really be patient. I myself when I first just get 5000 satoshi on the faucet around 2-3 weeks.
but over time I could find some of the best ways to get bitcoin. and experience is the most important thing.

Earning from faucets is really time consuming, if you want to earn it fast then I think trading will help you out,its risky though as you might even loose everything.

I knew it and now I do it that way. The only experience I had when I first knew bitcoin, and I could not get back to playing faucet

There are many other better ways to earn bitcoin, and if you cannot earn bitcoin then you should simply buy bitcoin and hold for the future.

there is nothing wrong with the faucet, the faucet is very widely used by early users. especially if you know when the year 2013 faucet is still very much in use. but for now everyone knows it's just a waste of time with little results, because the price of bitcoin is not too big. as in 2013 where the price touched $1000

Yeah faucet was good in the past, but according to current price its no more profitable, as earning is too low from it, you need to spend lot of time to earn descent amount from faucets.

Earning to faucets is just  a waste of time and some faucets sites are not paying to their members.

Yeah and after investing your time and energy for such a long time and if you are not get paid then it gives you a feeling of being cheated and that creates negative impact on your mind.

you think the faucet to pay every month? faucet pay in a short time, so if you do not get paid, you can directly to leave.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:18:54 PM

If you have enough money to buy a high rank account like Sr. Member or higher, it's a pretty good decision if you invest on buying that account and then join a signature ad campaign. You will surely get your money back after a week or two if you get the maximum earnings per day in a signature campaign.

This method is not actually free but you can earn bitcoin fast from it. You can do this for free by waiting 6 months or more since you've created your account. But I guess it's not actually wise to wait 6 months if you have enough money right now to buy an account.

But sometimes it will just result to a poor quality poster since when a newbie will buy an account, it doesn't have any experienced about signature campaign. The Sr Member rank will just turn out to a newbie post and eventually will lower the account quality resulting for a hard acceptance in some decent paying campaign.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:24:46 PM

I think patience is required; starting early is a good thing. To starting, using faucets is a good idea with $5 per month and working in XBTFreelancer with simple skills such as typing and data entry. All the while; remember to keep posting to increase your rank to join a signature campaign later.

agree it, we must be patience to earning money, bitcoin etc. no way to get bitcoin fast and free. if we want to get bitcoin fast we must have capital to buy it.

for in the beginning I think you have to really be patient. I myself when I first just get 5000 satoshi on the faucet around 2-3 weeks.
but over time I could find some of the best ways to get bitcoin. and experience is the most important thing.

Earning from faucets is really time consuming, if you want to earn it fast then I think trading will help you out,its risky though as you might even loose everything.

I knew it and now I do it that way. The only experience I had when I first knew bitcoin, and I could not get back to playing faucet

There are many other better ways to earn bitcoin, and if you cannot earn bitcoin then you should simply buy bitcoin and hold for the future.

if you can not get bitcoin, then you buy, but it will be better after buying you grow it, rather than just hold for the future. because you have to buy at a great value, if you want to hold for the future.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:33:06 PM

if you can not get bitcoin, then you buy, but it will be better after buying you grow it, rather than just hold for the future. because you have to buy at a great value, if you want to hold for the future.

Sometimes just holding the coins for a long time will not  give you big earnings. Better to move those coins in some exchanges as bitcoin price always move. It is far better than holding and saving it for a long term.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:09:58 PM

The only method free are the faucets by claiming the award there but still is not free as you should consume lots of time there to earn good amount of bitcoin, another way is to participate on giveaways that sometime are posted here in forum.
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:42:58 PM

But sometimes it will just result to a poor quality poster since when a newbie will buy an account, it doesn't have any experienced about signature campaign. The Sr Member rank will just turn out to a newbie post and eventually will lower the account quality resulting for a hard acceptance in some decent paying campaign.
That's what I was just thinking. Why would a campaign manager hire someone that they know of too not be the original account holder from the start? That would just show them after a week of posting that it is not a senior member, or the original account holder who is now posting with that account from the poor/no the same type of messages being produced.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:06:03 PM

Were you in a highly paying signature campaign before this one you have just been accepted too?
I am just wondering because high posts allow you join into high paying campaigns down the road. So I do agree with you in that sense, but not to buy an account for that sole purpose.

If you want to buy a high rank account the you can always ask the seller to sell you account which is already active in best campaign, the only thing you need to do is just change your btc address  Wink
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:57:20 AM

The only method free are the faucets by claiming the award there but still is not free as you should consume lots of time there to earn good amount of bitcoin, another way is to participate on giveaways that sometime are posted here in forum.

There are a plenty free ways if by free someone means needing no investment, but the ways that needs no investment would surely need quite a lot of time to be given, otherwise there is no free way that will just generate money for you if you don't even invest your time on it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:09:33 AM

Were you in a highly paying signature campaign before this one you have just been accepted too?
I am just wondering because high posts allow you join into high paying campaigns down the road. So I do agree with you in that sense, but not to buy an account for that sole purpose.

If you want to buy a high rank account the you can always ask the seller to sell you account which is already active in best campaign, the only thing you need to do is just change your btc address  Wink

But I think there are only few sellers I don't even think if they really exist if the account is enrolled on a high paying signature campaign.
because it is better to do the task daily rather than selling it to someone.

Vires in Numeris
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:17:32 AM

If you want to earn it free then go for faucets and solving captchas

If you want to earn fast then go for gambling  Grin
Solving captcha is your work in faucet then, how we can consider faucet earnings are free.
Same way, gambling may give you faster bitcoins, but it may swallow all of your bitcoins in more quicker time.
Yes better stay away from gambling as well as from faucet earning. Because these are pseudo famous way of making bitcoins. But practically they are killing your money or time. If you consider your time and efforts are money then both gambling and faucets are swallowing your energy.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:44:35 AM

If you want to earn fast then go for gambling  Grin
Solving captcha is your work in faucet then, how we can consider faucet earnings are free.
Same way, gambling may give you faster bitcoins, but it may swallow all of your bitcoins in more quicker time.
Yes better stay away from gambling as well as from faucet earning. Because these are pseudo famous way of making bitcoins. But practically they are killing your money or time. If you consider your time and efforts are money then both gambling and faucets are swallowing your energy.

Staying away from gambling is a good thing, but faucet ? Staying away from faucet? Faucet doesn't have either risk when you are going to try it and it doesn't need to have an investment then why would you suggest to stay away from faucets?

solving captcha is not a work to earn satoshi...solving captcha is a work to avoid paying bots at your place.
if you do not know the difference between free and not free...then send me 1000 satoshi for free and 1000 satoshi + 1000 satoshi for not free and you will learn the difference (lol)

My u2system is absolutly for free...but if you want I can charge you a commission so it is not fpr free for you...

BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:48:17 PM

But I think there are only few sellers I don't even think if they really exist if the account is enrolled on a high paying signature campaign.
because it is better to do the task daily rather than selling it to someone.
Not if they don't have enough time to complete even the minimum amount of posts needed to participate in the campaign. They can get kicked out of it if they don't do that minimum allowed week after week.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:38:14 PM

Staying away from gambling is a good thing, but faucet ? Staying away from faucet? Faucet doesn't have either risk when you are going to try it and it doesn't need to have an investment then why would you suggest to stay away from faucets?

solving captcha is not a work to earn satoshi...solving captcha is a work to avoid paying bots at your place.
if you do not know the difference between free and not free...then send me 1000 satoshi for free and 1000 satoshi + 1000 satoshi for not free and you will learn the difference (lol)

My u2system is absolutly for free...but if you want I can charge you a commission so it is not fpr free for you...

There is a good captcha service offered at the services section but I haven't tried it yet because the some of the members their told that
the captcha work is still full and I don't know if the op is going to remove some of his workers.
You need to be very careful in captcha as there are many sites that doesn't pay you at the end of the work and that is really irritating.
JumperX

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:41:41 PM

There is a good captcha service offered at the services section but I haven't tried it yet because the some of the members their told that
the captcha work is still full and I don't know if the op is going to remove some of his workers.
You need to be very careful in captcha as there are many sites that doesn't pay you at the end of the work and that is really irritating.
Yeah even I have heard that majority of sites doesn't pay at the end of the day, and that is worst feeling for anyone who have worked really hard to earn it.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

There are only two ways to earn it free, faucets and captcha solving work but both are very time consuming and the payy outs are too low , but its good for a new users of bitcoins.

My members with my "kind of faucet" earn regularly easy 10000 satoshi or more.
I'm sure the ones who earn the most are not the ones who are the most newbies.
It's normal...because easy 10000 satoshi or more are interesting for newbies and not newbies.

Winspiral's kind of faucet is not made to have many users.
The purpose is to have the best faucet of the net.
Best does not mean the best rewarded,but the "best way rewarded".
Nowadays the users claim for 800 up to 1200 satoshi + (dividends and captcha selling)
I have users who claim only when the reward is over 1000 satoshi...
The specificity of winspiral's faucet is that it makes satoshi even if you do not claim...interesting...not?
Since 6 month now i ask for faucets where it is easy to claim and who reward better than my U2cloudmining faucet...
i have got "zero" offer...this means that certainly my faucet is the best...(lol)

JumperX

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:32:57 PM

There are only two ways to earn it free, faucets and captcha solving work but both are very time consuming and the payy outs are too low , but its good for a new users of bitcoins.

Agreed, you will earn it for free for sure but you need to have high level of patience as the payouts are low and it will be very time consuming process and sometimes captcha sites doesn't pay you at the end of the day.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:52:14 PM

It is better to go on captcha works but for faucets I guess really time consuming and only small of bitcoin you can with it. But the captcha offers that pays bitcoin is very limited to those who want to work for it.

I don't think captcha is profitable enough and I feel it really boring as it doesn't add any value to my knowledge and sometimes even you are unpaid even after working.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:27:50 PM

Still its waste of time,If you want to earn bitcoins fast and free, you need to invest in buying ranked accounts / high ranked accounts, after buying you can join them to signature campaigns and after that ROI would be easy for you.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:14:59 PM

Still its waste of time,If you want to earn bitcoins fast and free, you need to invest in buying ranked accounts / high ranked accounts, after buying you can join them to signature campaigns and after that ROI would be easy for you.

Mate we are talking about earning it free,  and if you want to buy high rank accounts then you need to invest your money into it, and that is not free at all.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: