Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98338 times)
marchitcher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:41:02 PM

I hope the best way to earn bitcoins fast and free is
1. browse (trusted)ecommerce(or local commerce) sites searching some special offer
2. sell the product, on bitcointalk, at an higher price in bitcoin(using escrow)
3. be amable
4. buy the product(using a credit card) and send it to your customer
5. move earned bitcoins to an exchange and refund your bank account with the same money you spent for buying the product
6. refund your credit card
7. Start again from step 1

thats my idea, never tried it as I'm only a newbee but I will try

in this case, you will need some money to start. op wants "fast and free",so he can choose pay to click sites; bitcoin faucets etc.
more information in tutorial

In my opinion faucets are no fast and no free they take a big amount of time, power and energy, and give you almost nothing. Furthermore getting a large number of small transaction make your bitcoin worth less due to high fee when you try to spend them.
Faucets spam the network and produce no quality traffic for advertisement.
Because of faucets there are at least 6,026.632btc worth nothing that will end up lost or that will end up donated to miners as fee
(Source http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/charts/bitcoin-distribution-by-address)

My way allow you to earn bitcoin with a very little effort and a very little risk.
If you have no money to start, you can try selling something you already own, or try getting some partime job

money do money
lice do lice
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:52:52 PM

Theres no way I think that you can earn bitcoin fast and free cause the only way to provide or to earn bitcoin si on faucet , faucet requires a lot of time before you can  have a big btc there.

zeze0302

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:07:07 PM

start earning btc from faucet it's a good way for newbie,but thats not fast. You can earn easily through faucets and captcha solving if you have time to spend.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:17:24 PM

The only ways to start earning bitcoin fast and free is through faucet ,signature and twitter campain,,
These two are free the rest it needs money for you to earn .
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:35:12 PM

start earning btc from faucet it's a good way for newbie,but thats not fast. You can earn easily through faucets and captcha solving if you have time to spend.
and then when you accumulate some capital, you can try to invest in several hyip/cloudmining or altcoins.

fllipperr

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

I dont  think you can earn fast for free .. cause you can do captcha but it takes too long  to earn there.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:15:20 PM

and then when you accumulate some capital, you can try to invest in several hyip/cloudmining or altcoins.

To invest their money in cloud mining?Tell me what the benefits of it?
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:30:42 PM

To invest their money in cloud mining?Tell me what the benefits of it?

Be skeptical about cloud mining, most of them are ponzi schemes! Many of them are scams and they probably will run away with your coins!
more info about it HERE
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:54:01 PM

i dont know how to earn btc fast and free but you can do researching about certain things maybe you will find out how but faucet site offers free a but time consuming acts

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 02:44:05 AM

Tip bits with youtube works really well give it a go. First find a niche though and provide good info and quality videos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:54:10 AM

I am in culinary arts and my head chef always talks about the "free truck" has never visited anywhere he has worked in his 30+ years in the industry. Moreover, in the 60+ pages of posts that come before me, most of them probably say the same thing.. There is no such thing as a free meal in the sense that you are looking.. Someone had to pay for the internet to run the computer that you use to connect to things such as faucets or ponzis, someone then in turn had to pay for the electricity to run said computer, and so on and so forth.. You may live somewhere where these are "given" to you but somebody still has to or has had to pay for these items. Micro earning sites are a way to make a quick sat or two, but you have to remember, someone paid for that site and that BTC for it to even be there.. Just because you got for "free" doesn't mean it was "free".. Even straight-mined BTC costed money to run those mining platforms..  Undecided
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:27:28 AM

i dont know how to earn btc fast and free but you can do researching about certain things maybe you will find out how but faucet site offers free a but time consuming acts

Faucets are free for sure but those are not fast for sure, in fact its very time consuming and pay outs are too low, to be honest you can never earn bitcoins fast and free ever.

CryptoGravy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:50:28 AM

I'm new here but have been watching for a while so time to register and post.  There are some great comments on why faucets clog the blockchain with junk and are a waste of effort but it is possible to earn free bitcoins in many other worthwhile ways.  Usually the best way to earn free bitcoins quickly is dumb luck.   Grin

Asking for a sure-fire "fast and free" way is like chasing the ever elusive (and often destructive) get rich quick schemes.

If you don't have any money to put up front, my suggestion is to focus on ways that will provide an adequate return for the time/effort spent and not worry so much about the "fast" part.  No/Less money up front means more time/effort for the same rewards.

I'm gonna try sometime similar here soon.

Best of luck!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:56:13 PM

tell me how fast and I will perhaps give you the answer...

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:25:06 AM

Faucets are free for sure but those are not fast for sure, in fact its very time consuming and pay outs are too low, to be honest you can never earn bitcoins fast and free ever.

There is no method design to earn free and fast bitcoins, there are a lot of ways to earn but some of them are free and some of them are fast, if you want to earn fast then forget the free thing, and if you want to earn free then forget about the fast thing, choose one and go ahead.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:54:33 AM

Yeah faucets are worthless because of it's low payment, we need to work hard to achieve that fast earning in bitcoins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

Yeah faucets are worthless because of it's low payment, we need to work hard to achieve that fast earning in bitcoins.

you can only say about faucets:worthless
but you are not able to tell us how much is worthless...

i say it is worth to get 1000 satoshi or so for just a claim...
so people can make by themselves an opinion...

if you just say:worthless
you do not help the community.
you just drive they to an false way.

CryptoGravy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:48:58 PM

I agree Winspiral... but saying faucets are 'garbage' vs. saying they are 'worthless' are not the same thing, at least in my eyes.  IMHO faucets produce a healthy steaming virtual hunk of skunk for BTC and the blockchain as a whole.  But that doesn't mean they are worthless to all as many people are obviously willing to jump through hoops and spend their time chasing satoshi scraps.  Nothing wrong with that at all and I can see how getting frequent payouts (no matter how small) is a huge draw.  If you find faucets are worth your time then more power to you!  Earn all the satoshi you can!

For a lot of people, this is enough.  So I guess you won't know for sure if faucets are for you until you jump in and find out.

I still think that if someone's goal is to earn bitcoins, there are more productive ways to allocate time.  Those usually don't scratch that "instant gratification" itch though, so again: to each their own and best of luck to us all!

Willemveen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:01:22 AM

Faucets are free.. not much tough.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:45:16 AM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy

You can earn here in bitcointalk forum. You just post all your question or you just answer the question that theyve asked. You just only need that hifh rank account atleast member account, then you should write atleast 3-4 liners so that the signature campaign worth your post.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: