Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you Chinese cause another BOOM?  (Read 1447 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:43:37 AM

China puts it up, then when they sleep everyone else puts it back down Sad

But that's not simply possible in a high volume markets. I do not see only the Chinese hand in down as well only other people for down fall from $500+ levels. When China bought, more people joined them. When prices stated to slide down, the total bitcoin world tried to get a better price.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:02:30 PM

But that's not simply possible in a high volume markets. I do not see only the Chinese hand in down as well only other people for down fall from $500+ levels. When China bought, more people joined them. When prices stated to slide down, the total bitcoin world tried to get a better price.

I agree. May be the Chinese hand was the initiator for both of the running. Many of my friends also started buying when the prices got moved from $260+ levels. But I can not simply ignore the historic higher volumes in Chinese exchanges. Any way bitcoin moved to new stable price levels for God's sake.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:19:53 PM

Yes. No single hand can not manipulate a billion dollar markets. But the group of Chines people across many bitcoin exchanges rapidly bought to make bitcoin testing $500 levels last month. But once market got movement the rest of the world has joined the race. That must a truth, we can not simply ignore.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: