Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INDIA]Indian Super League [INDIA]  (Read 4812 times)
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:39:13 PM

the final result
Atlético de Kolkata 1 - 2 Mumbai City FC
very unexpected result because played at home i think Atlético de Kolkata will win in this match but i was totally wrong

1-2 Huh  i see the final result 2-3 http://www.nowgoal.net/detail/1192066.html
I predict both teams to score but the bet was not available in directbet so I lost the opportunity to win my bet
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:20:44 AM

the final result
very unexpected result because played at home i think Atlético de Kolkata will win in this match but i was totally wrong

I predict both teams to score but the bet was not available in directbet so I lost the opportunity to win my bet

Every one was thinking Kolkata will win this match but surprisingly Mumbai made it today. Mumbai finally took the lead in the 26th minute through their brightest spark Norde who beat the offside trap when Selim Benachour played him through on goal. The Haitian made no mistake as he powered in a left footed shot beyond Calatayud to give Mumbai the lead. This was the turning point for the match.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:28:26 AM

the final result

yesterday i saw in their official site http://www.indiansuperleague.com/ the score 1-2 and probably i got wrong information of this
but this match is available in directbet i think you just missed it
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:29:01 AM

Today's match is between Pune and Chennai teams. This match will decide the fourth semi finalists of Hero Indian Super League 2015. A draw of today's match will see both NorthEast and Chennai on 20 points. Pune on the other hand will looking to finish this match with big win. But I feel Chennai win this match and grab the semis spot. What you guys think?
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:47:10 AM

good that india does have its own football league, its nearing the end of the season right
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

i don't know my prediction was correct or not but it seems almost in every result matches in this league is over 2.5 goals
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:13:50 PM

Today's match is between Pune and Chennai teams. This match will decide the fourth semi finalists of Hero Indian Super League 2015. A draw of today's match will see both NorthEast and Chennai on 20 points. Pune on the other hand will looking to finish this match with big win. But I feel Chennai win this match and grab the semis spot. What you guys think?

Chennaiyin FC need only a draw to qualify for the super league play offs and coach Marco Materazzi has dismissed suggestions that the altered travel plan could leave them exhausted ahead of their crucial concluding league clash against FC Pune city on saturday. chennaiyin FC travelled by road from chennai to Tirupati air base and then chartered a flight to mumbai after chennai was submerged under flood water due to recent heavy rain. I still think chennaiyi FC will win this match.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:39:32 PM

i don't know my prediction was correct or not but it seems almost in every result matches in this league is over 2.5 goals

but i think today their will be less goals as chennai today want to draw this match so that they can equal kolkatta and reach semi spot.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:22:39 PM

but i think today their will be less goals as chennai today want to draw this match so that they can equal kolkatta and reach semi spot.
may be you're right this time because end of the first half the score does not change Chennaiyin only want to draw in this match
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:53:05 PM

may be you're right this time because end of the first half the score does not change Chennaiyin only want to draw in this match

Chennai beat Pune city by 1-0 to clear the quarter finals, it means Jeje propels Chennai into the semifinals. The fantastic goal fro Jeje matters for Chennai. From the beginning it was clear and easy guessing as Chennai dominates through out.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:32:31 AM

Chennai beat Pune city by 1-0 to clear the quarter finals, it means Jeje propels Chennai into the semifinals. The fantastic goal fro Jeje matters for Chennai. From the beginning it was clear and easy guessing as Chennai dominates through out.

Yes every one was guessing Chennai will win this match but since they spend lot of time on travelling so thought results may change but still chennai proved that they are much better team than Pune. Jeje scored the lone goal in the 64th minute to take the Super Machans into second place. Pune were playing for pride as their fate was already decided after having won only four out of their 13 before matches before this match.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:05:05 AM

Delhi Dynamos  VS  FC Goa
Bet Type : both teams to score

I'm not familiar  the Indian league but I look at the history of the match both teams always scored so I think this bet right
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:11:31 AM

I'm not familiar  the Indian league but I look at the history of the match both teams always scored so I think this bet right

Yes its are true bet , Match gonna take place at JLN stadium New Delhi , Goa is in better performance from past few matches , they are sure to score a Goal , and Delhi lost to Goa in Opening match with 0-2 and today they gonna screw them.
I appreciate this prediction , let see !!
Good Luck!!

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:34:30 AM

Yes its are true bet , Match gonna take place at JLN stadium New Delhi , Goa is in better performance from past few matches , they are sure to score a Goal , and Delhi lost to Goa in Opening match with 0-2 and today they gonna screw them.
Good Luck!!

i think as per your analyse both team will score bet will be good and apart from that you can go for over 1.5 and 2.5 goals because i think today their will be goals on both ht/ft. todays match will be interesting
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:46:56 AM

Good Luck!!

i think as per your analyse both team will score bet will be good and apart from that you can go for over 1.5 and 2.5 goals because i think today their will be goals on both ht/ft. todays match will be interesting

Yes but I am looking for the best odds i just saw the market bets all the options are not yet available in directbet such as over 1.5 , 2.5 goals ,  both teams to score .I would wait a few more hours betting market may be updated
https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27613622
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:44:31 AM

I think goa will win today but i will also bet on both team will score. Did directbet also have both team win pick? i have never tried that with them before.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:36:56 AM

I think goa will win today but i will also bet on both team will score. Did directbet also have both team win pick? i have never tried that with them before.

like my comments above bets both teams to score are not available in directbet the remaining 3 hours of the game begins
market still has not been update. I've seen like this when the game running betting it will be available, should we wait
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:50:30 AM

like my comments above bets both teams to score are not available in directbet the remaining 3 hours of the game begins
market still has not been update. I've seen like this when the game running betting it will be available, should we wait
I was also worried That why This feature is not available on directbet , have seen it on Cloudbet , i will wait for the game to begin and lets see if it is available on directbet as you said.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:51:49 AM

Having my bets on goa at directbets ! I really hate the odds on directbets.Are there any more websites offering bets on ISL ?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:35:45 AM

Having my bets on goa at directbets ! I really hate the odds on directbets.Are there any more websites offering bets on ISL ?
I know cloudbet allow ISL betting but the only problem i have with them is we have to register to put bet and confirmation required to see deposit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: