Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INDIA]Indian Super League [INDIA]  (Read 4812 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:32:18 AM

Not betting on today's match but very sure Goa's winning this! Also we still have few more minutes to decide the odds I think if at all Delhi might just score one goal.

it's my hope because I bet on over 2.5 goals  Smiley
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DEj6xPkNw7Udkh2bGLeoZsBBakMCs4rKQT

EDIT: WON  Grin
congratulations for your bet and final result is 3-0 for FC Goa with aggregate 3-1 it means FC Goa goes into the final ISL

Yesterday Goa was played very good game. In the first half of the match strike rate of Goa was about 90+%. This match was almost one sided so for me match was not so interesting to watch. Also I didn't bet on this match.

Today Kolkata VS Chennai - I think Kolkata may win this match - you Huh

Kolkata is favourite team in today match. But chennai has a good record in last five match. Chennai won all last five matches in a row so there confidence level also very high so I expect today should be very good match to see. But don't know on which team to bet.

The defending champions Kolkota have a very difficult task in this match. They must win with a big margin to qualify for the final, they should today's match with at least 3-0 margin to qualify for the final. I think it will be very challenging task for them because Chennai also in a very good form. Difficult to guess this match results.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:32:59 AM

Kolkata vs Chennai in around 5 hours. I think that Kolkata are going to win seeing as they are coming second in the league. Who do you think is going to win?
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:15:12 AM

Kolkata vs Chennai in around 5 hours. I think that Kolkata are going to win seeing as they are coming second in the league. Who do you think is going to win?

I think even Kolkata win also but they may not go to finals because they need to win this match with quite big margin to qualify for the final. But you also don't forget chennai is playing superbly in last five matches so any thing can happen in this match. Bet carefully.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:31:42 PM

Game between kolkatta and chennai came out to be little frustrating for me. I was hoping chennai to dominate the game or atleast win by scoring 1-2 goals but within that hope i lost quite high bet.  Angry
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:47:47 AM

Game between kolkatta and chennai came out to be little frustrating for me. I was hoping chennai to dominate the game or atleast win by scoring 1-2 goals but within that hope i lost quite high bet.  Angry

Even Kolotta win yesterday's match but they didn't qualify for the final and cheenai first time made it to finals. It was a much better match compared to last one because both teams was almost equally fight but at the end cheenai was the one lucky to make it to finals.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:23:09 AM

Even Kolotta win yesterday's match but they didn't qualify for the final and cheenai first time made it to finals. It was a much better match compared to last one because both teams was almost equally fight but at the end cheenai was the one lucky to make it to finals.

Yes, Chennai is qualified for the finals because last match they won with 3-0 and today they lost the match with 1-2 so the total score Chennai got is 4 and Kolkotta got is only 2. In both match chennai is the top scorer so they qualified for the final.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:49:45 AM

Lets hope to get better and interesting final match. What will be your picks on that final? I will not go anymore blindly behind supporting any team. I will only bet on some likely event rather than straight wining odds.
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:54:56 AM

Lets hope to get better and interesting final match. What will be your picks on that final? I will not go anymore blindly behind supporting any team. I will only bet on some likely event rather than straight wining odds.
Seeing chennai's performance against Kolkata , I feel that fc goa can make this year.
FC goa is my choice this season.

Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:16:53 AM

Seeing chennai's performance against Kolkata , I feel that fc goa can make this year.

Some teams have equal opportunities But for this season I am more confident Atletico de Kolkata to be the best
I do not have a specific analysis to predict just from record matches. Kolkata despite losing 3-0 against Chennai Titans last week's  but I remain confident
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:25:15 AM

Some teams have equal opportunities But for this season I am more confident Atletico de Kolkata to be the best
I do not have a specific analysis to predict just from record matches. Kolkata despite losing 3-0 against Chennai Titans last week's  but I remain confident
Lol..Kolkata is out of game now..
There is only final left in ISL , and that is between goa vs chennai.

Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:41:12 AM

Lol..Kolkata is out of game now..
There is only final left in ISL , and that is between goa vs chennai

What Huh? no matches home / away ?
Atletico De Kolkata would not be playing at home next week ? if I do not really give a wrong prediction and will change predictions  Embarrassed
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:45:57 AM

Goa vs Chennai match in around 3 hours. Who do you guys think is going to win? I think Goa is going to win considering their rank on the leaderboard.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:07:25 AM

Goa vs Chennai match in around 3 hours. Who do you guys think is going to win? I think Goa is going to win considering their rank on the leaderboard.
Sometimes checking the leader board for increasing the posts doesn't work out right ? I know its good to be pretentious but you should be good at it.The match is not around in 3 hours but 3 days on 20th of December which is this sunday.Also I'm betting on Goa!
fullypak
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:42:40 AM

Both team seems to be in good form but i love chennai match so will place small bet on it. But if they score first goal i will again put bet on kolkatta for higher odds and vice versa. I love to win big rather than getting stuck supporting favourite team.

Chennai lost the last match after continuous 6 matches win. Team wise Goa is stronger than Chennai but in football match on that day who will perform better than other will win. So both teams have a chance to win but for betting purpose I may chose Goa.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:21:55 AM

i don't know which one the stronger but i do agree with you Goa will win in this match but let's see who will be champion Indian league in december 20
katerniko10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:51:48 AM

i don't know which one the stronger but i do agree with you Goa will win in this match but let's see who will be champion Indian league in december 20

I to think chennai will win this match
regards.
-Katerniko1
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:14:52 AM

2 more days for the final match! Beyond excited, also it is very difficult to decide who will win the match. Both teams are strong and have equal chance of winning the tournament. I want to support goa but have a feeling Chennai will win the match. I will actually bet on the goals I'm sure direct bet will have some amazing odds.
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:31:00 AM

The match is after 2 days from today not in 3 hours , the date is 20th December.
I am pretty much sure for FC goa To win this match and count the series their side.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:03:01 AM

The match is after 2 days from today not in 3 hours , the date is 20th December.
I am pretty much sure for FC goa To win this match and count the series their side.

as per the performance base you are correct that FC Goa is favrite to win this series but as per my view i think chennai will win the final to boost the spirit of the chennai as they got hit with rain, so on the emonational fundamental i think chennai wants to win the series for their state.

if goa wins then also it will boost their state and goa is having the home ground benefit so their is 70% chance of goa to win this series,
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:06:37 AM

as per the performance base you are correct that FC Goa is favrite to win this series but as per my view i think chennai will win the final to boost the spirit of the chennai as they got hit with rain, so on the emonational fundamental i think chennai wants to win the series for their state.

if goa wins then also it will boost their state and goa is having the home ground benefit so their is 70% chance of goa to win this series,
Chennai goals in last time and disappoint opponent and i am pretty sure fikru to make a goal this time also , whereas FC Goa is a master team with blended Luck !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: