Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a living online (recreate)  (Read 2582 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:46:05 AM

Defo agree with this, it is very rewarding to have your own site and actually make sales.  Im just starting out but already found some good success. Feels ways better than using 3rd party like ebay aswell. 

I'd pick good geniune long term ways to make money online vs get rich quick ways which wont last.  If you want to never have a boss you need ideas which are going to last 10 years+

That's good for you it is always better for a long term business than getting rich in the easiest way, well your saying your site is like ebay? may I know the link of your site so I could see it maybe your site have something I'm looking for Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Defo agree with this, it is very rewarding to have your own site and actually make sales.  Im just starting out but already found some good success. Feels ways better than using 3rd party like ebay aswell. 

I'd pick good geniune long term ways to make money online vs get rich quick ways which wont last.  If you want to never have a boss you need ideas which are going to last 10 years+

That's good for you it is always better for a long term business than getting rich in the easiest way, well your saying your site is like ebay? may I know the link of your site so I could see it maybe your site have something I'm looking for Grin

HYIP/ponzi, gambling and any fast way to get rich probably is the fastest way to make you loss. IMO
Build your own business from small without take debt. (if you want try to take debt from bank, not from loan shark)

I will preview your site too, maybe i can sell something on your site.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:34:07 PM

Why not code for others? Or create services people like?

If i would live in a country that is not Switzerland i could easily live from one Website i have and the Adsense income on there. The website is simple and needs barely maintaince, but i managed to make something, that already exists in several variations, so simple and that people started to use it.

Sounds simple, but in reality it isn't.
You need a big portfolio and a very good reputation before people actually hire you to do some coding, unless you charge <$5/hour ... The bottom side of the market is full of people from india, china, students making beer money,... The top side of the market is full of big-portfolio, big reputation coders. It's pretty hard to make a living if you live in a country where you need at least $15-$20/hour to make ends meet.
It is true that coding projects do not pay big salaries when it comes to coding in first world markets. One must accept paid coding projects as paid work experience as coding is hard to come by. As you said students making beer money, and programmers living in third-world countires makes up most of the work force on this forum. Still experience is better than no experience, and some people can't afford to go to school. Sometimes valid work experience is all one needs to get the job they want. It may take many years longer, but it may just as well be worth it for many people in the long run.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:04:15 AM

Why not code for others? Or create services people like?

If i would live in a country that is not Switzerland i could easily live from one Website i have and the Adsense income on there. The website is simple and needs barely maintaince, but i managed to make something, that already exists in several variations, so simple and that people started to use it.

Sounds simple, but in reality it isn't.
You need a big portfolio and a very good reputation before people actually hire you to do some coding, unless you charge <$5/hour ... The bottom side of the market is full of people from india, china, students making beer money,... The top side of the market is full of big-portfolio, big reputation coders. It's pretty hard to make a living if you live in a country where you need at least $15-$20/hour to make ends meet.
It is true that coding projects do not pay big salaries when it comes to coding in first world markets. One must accept paid coding projects as paid work experience as coding is hard to come by. As you said students making beer money, and programmers living in third-world countires makes up most of the work force on this forum. Still experience is better than no experience, and some people can't afford to go to school. Sometimes valid work experience is all one needs to get the job they want. It may take many years longer, but it may just as well be worth it for many people in the long run.

Everything is so undervalued in general, workforce is just not valued at all, all that's valued is the dynamics of capital, in other words, have money to make even more money. It's an interesting thing the fact that the most money I have ever managed to do through the internet was thanks to signature campaigns, most of the other stuff that I tried failed. Trying to sell my skills over the internet never got me anywhere at all. So thanks to sig campaigns I can make some extra beermoney.
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:35:32 AM

Salary for online jobs comparable to real life?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:26:23 AM

I have finally found the best opportunity on the Internet since bakes bread was invented.. I have dabbled in all sorts of crap online including mlms and usually mlms fail or slow down after a few months or years due to their structures that get saturated..I found now an awesome site that will change all of that. Jeremy Rush of Zukul is a Genius who has come to solve all of the MLM problems ailing the online making money industry..You DON'T NEED TO RECRUIT and it will never slow down..I am always looking for new ways to earn online to back up my own digital currency but this is the tops now..It will make waves in the Industry..come 2016 and ZUKUl, remember this name well, will become a household name..  Smiley..Also this is NOT an advert to get referrals because everyone promote the ONE FAMILY link so that's what's so cool about it..  If you type in youtube guaranteed signups review  ZUKUL is flooded with videos on youtube..  Smiley Grin..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █