Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-12-03] Silk Road's Crooked DEA Agent Tried to Invest in My Bitcoin Startup  (Read 278 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:25:21 PM

Silk Road's Crooked DEA Agent Tried to Invest in My Bitcoin Startup

On November 7, 2013, about a month after the arrest of Ross Ulbricht for running the notorious darknet marketplace Silk Road, I received an email from Carl Mark Force IV, a federal agent who had worked on the case.

He wanted to become a partner in my company, an online retailer for precious metals that accepts digital currency. He sent his resume and told me not to be turned off by the whole Drug Enforcement Administration thing. "My civil service days are numbered," he wrote.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/silk-roads-crooked-dea-agent-tried-to-invest-in-my-bitcoin-startup

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:31:01 PM

"He sent his resume and told me not to be turned off by the whole Drug Enforcement Administration thing. "My civil service days are numbered," he wrote."

He predicted his future preciously.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: