Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid Trading with KIWIFSP, Localbitcoins at ALL COSTS  (Read 2110 times)
KIWIFSP-SCAM (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:58:59 PM

I thought KiwiFsp could be trusted since he has thousands of trades with positive feedback but I was wrong.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/kiwifsp/

a friend of mine refered me to him and
he is also having trouble with him lately.

Do NOT under any cicrumstances send him bitcoins upfront! he will make you wait for months and delivers in bits and pieces.
After complaining for weeks he is accusing me now of funding terrorism and laundering money.

I am a honest legal bitcoin trader since 2011 and NEVER ever have I experienced such a case.

AVOID KIWIFSP at ALL COSTS
He is:

-Rude
-Unprofessional
-Unable to deliver
-NEVER holding his word

if you read this give me back my
40.000 euros ASAP you took most I have and dont even care.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:02:30 PM

How he can say or find out the bitcoin you have is from money laundaring? I don't think there is anything to track the source of bitcoin. I am also selling bitcoin in localbitcoins without problem with only one trader who send me it time. I don't gonna change the trader.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:25:49 PM

Buyers on Localbitcoins are well-protected as long as they follow the instructions and don't trade outside of of the site. Did you dispute the trade?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:27:24 PM

If you didn't use the localbitcoins escrow, then this is entirely your fault. Also, this belongs in scam accusations.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:28:02 AM

If you didn't use the localbitcoins escrow, then this is entirely your fault. Also, this belongs in scam accusations.

That's ridiculous. You can't blame the victim for being defrauded.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:35:48 PM

That's ridiculous. You can't blame the victim for being defrauded.
Well it is. If he didn't use LocalBitcoins escrow, then he was putting himself at risk. If the trader refused to use the escrow, then he should have noticed something was up since mos traders will use escrow; there is no legitimate reason to refuse escrow. He could have chose to not trade with the guy, but he did anyways, it was his choice, and thus it is his fault for being a victim of a scam.

Also, the guy you traded with may not have been the original owner of the account. There is a market for localbitcoins accounts, especially old ones with several hundreds or thousands of trades. These accounts are of course used to scam so it is possible that all of the positive feedback wasn't really for the guy who owns the account now but rather for the original owner.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:19:06 AM

When I buy at localbitcoins, I always use escrow. That is the small cost to pay to protect myself. It is better to use it always.
btctrader2016

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:10:24 PM

Check your PM.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:06:37 PM

Check your PM.

⇧ Here's a classic example of a scammer at work. He sees the magic words "40,000 Euros". He then quickly tells the OP to check his PM.

Can you guess what this btctrader2016-newbie-firstposter might have written on that PM?

btctrader2016

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

Check your PM.

⇧ Here's a classic example of a scammer at work. He sees the magic words "40,000 Euros". He then quickly tells the OP to check his PM.

Can you guess what this btctrader2016-newbie-firstposter might have written on that PM?

I'm another "victim" of the above mentioned exchanger. We have a similar situation here, went trading outside of Local Bitcoins because KIWIFSP promised a better rate if we do it "that way". We've sent $20K worth of BTC on May,6. As of today we receive constant promises that the trade will be complete "today" or "tomorrow".

We've gathered enough information on the exchanger from the moment we saw this post up until now. One of my partners works for a financial institution in EU and he says it will take a week time to shut down the exchanger and put all of the "business" operations on hold. We've learned that the exchanger has no business license and is operating illegally.

We've given KIWIFSP time until Monday to sort this out. We plan to proceed with further actions if this won't be sorted out. Any of you who suffered from this exchanger, contact me via PM. Let's cooperate on this one together. Thanks.

P. S. I have all the e-mail communication logs as well as additional info on the above mentioned exchanger if you want to see it. Thanks.

jjj_bitcointrader

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:39:23 PM

Hey, I am another victim of kiwifsp. We are currently cooperating to file a collective lawsuit against the above mentioned trader. If you've also been scammed by kiwifsp, please send PM to btctrader2016 or myself for further cooperation.
BitcoinGremlin

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:15:57 PM

Scammer trader on LBC "kiwifsp" owes me €34.6K (as of today - the 8th/August 2016).
He keeps on giving excuses and stories each and every time within the last 10 months (!).
I would like to move forward with collective lawsuit and be added into process of this. PM me.
Thank you,
BitcoinGremlin
rebelious

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:51:14 PM

I thought KiwiFsp could be trusted since he has thousands of trades with positive feedback but I was wrong.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/kiwifsp/

a friend of mine refered me to him and
he is also having trouble with him lately.

Do NOT under any cicrumstances send him bitcoins upfront! he will make you wait for months and delivers in bits and pieces.
After complaining for weeks he is accusing me now of funding terrorism and laundering money.

I am a honest legal bitcoin trader since 2011 and NEVER ever have I experienced such a case.

AVOID KIWIFSP at ALL COSTS
He is:

-Rude
-Unprofessional
-Unable to deliver
-NEVER holding his word

if you read this give me back my
40.000 euros ASAP you took most I have and dont even care.

Very hard to believe what you said about 'I am a honest legal bitcoin trader since 2011 and NEVER ever have I experienced such a case.'  with this account you using is it?
rebelious

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:01:39 PM

I wonder why those victims are all newly registered accounts .

Can you guys identify yourselves and give better accusation , with evidences etc.?
btc_vic

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

Hi guys

Has anything happened since the last post??

I am another victim of kiwi and like to share a few personal information about him as well as his full name, company history and more. Please PM me if youre interested.

Thanks
Steven009

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

Hi guys

I am another victim of kiwi and like to share a few personal information about him as well as his full name, company history and more. Please PM me if youre interested.

Thanks

A good friend of mine was scammed by that person (100BTC). If you could, please send me what you got by PM, I'll forward to him.

*Image Removed*
btc_vic

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:43:07 PM

Hi guys

Thanks

A good friend of mine was scammed by that person (100BTC). If you could, please send me what you got by PM, I'll forward to him.

PM!
interlink

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

Hi,

I am interested in receiving in personal data KIWIFSP
btc_vic

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

Hi,

I am interested in receiving in personal data KIWIFSP

Ive sent you an email.
btc_vic

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

Well... it seems that nobody of you is interested in getting his ass. So I would like to share his full name as well as a picture of him now. Anybody who likes to get his money back - PM me.

Thats KIWI:

https://www.xing.com/profile/Dimitri_Fedorov2
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: