Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan sends deported migrants back to Greece  (Read 1955 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:06:04 AM

I wonder what would have happened if Greece had refused to take back these people.
This reminds me of something...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbelievable_Adventures_of_Italians_in_Russia

All six of them (including Olga, the granddaughter) make their way to Russia and all but one are able to start their search (the doctor is left passport-less by mafioso and is forced to make several round trips from Russia to Italy because neither country is willing to let him in without identification).

Grin

Good old movie. Cheesy
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:22:00 AM

Perhaps Russia could help. As I heard there are plenty of relative well paid jobs in Norilsk, in the Chukotka region and in the Sakha Republic in addition they are desperately need some workforce.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:38:04 AM

Perhaps Russia could help. As I heard there are plenty of relative well paid jobs in Norilsk, in the Chukotka region and in the Sakha Republic in addition they are desperately need some workforce.

Russia does not need any of these low-skilled economic immigrants, who have no intention to do any work. Most of the jobs in regions such as Norilsk and Chukotka are mining jobs, which requires a lot of stamina and energy. Also, these immigrants prefer to go to the United Kingdom or Germany, where they could live off the generous welfare payment system.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

I doubt that they´re the types to tough it out in Norilsk. Man, I almost get the shivers just by looking at that picture...

-50.8ºF (-46 ºC) on Lenin's Avenue in Norilsk, Russia

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:54:36 AM

I doubt that they´re the types to tough it out in Norilsk. Man, I almost get the shivers just by looking at that picture...

-50.8ºF (-46 ºC) on Lenin's Avenue in Norilsk, Russia

When Stalin was ruling the USSR, some of the most notorious Soviet Gulag camps were located in the vicinity of Norilsk (including Turukhansk, Vereshchagino, Verkhne-Imbatskoye, and Podkamennaya Tunguska). It will be a good idea to re-open some of these camps and send all these economic immigrants there to do the hard labor.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:59:58 AM

It will be a good idea to re-open some of these camps and send all these economic immigrants there to do the hard labor.
No, we don't need these idiots in our Norilsk. Bt it will be a good idea to send Obama, Cameron, Merkel, McCain, Hollande & Co there to do the hard labor.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:49:11 PM

Well, I guess it takes some serious toughness to live in the tundra. Not least in character. Imagine the starkness of the environment, lack of visual references.

This is rime ice. Someone probably left a window open on the bus overnight. The tundra wind is very moist and when the temperature inside is a little higher than outside the rime ice will accumulate very fast

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:33:44 PM

It will be a good idea to re-open some of these camps and send all these economic immigrants there to do the hard labor.
No, we don't need these idiots in our Norilsk. Bt it will be a good idea to send Obama, Cameron, Merkel, McCain, Hollande & Co there to do the hard labor.

Well... at least they could be used for some of the engineering mega-projects, such as the Northern River Reversal, Bering Strait Bridge, Power of Siberia pipeline.etc. By the time these projects are finished, the unwashed hordes will be dead as a result of cold and starvation. It is a win-win situation for both Russia and the European Union.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:38:12 PM

Russia does not need any of these low-skilled economic immigrants, who have no intention to do any work. Most of the jobs in regions such as Norilsk and Chukotka are mining jobs, which requires a lot of stamina and energy. Also, these immigrants prefer to go to the United Kingdom or Germany, where they could live off the generous welfare payment system.

Well, a lot of them used to claim that they want to go to Sweden and Norvegia to find a job. They also used to claim that they wanna work hard. I thought the weather is similar, the landscape isn't that much different during the winter and they can also "work hard" as they wished, so Norilsk or some similar place over there could be a fine alternative destination Smiley.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:46:27 PM

Well, a lot of them used to claim that they want to go to Sweden and Norvegia to find a job. They also used to claim that they wanna work hard. I thought the weather is similar, the landscape isn't that much different during the winter and they can also "work hard" as they wished, so Norilsk or some similar place over there could be a fine alternative destination Smiley.

They want to go to Norway and Sweden because the welfare system is the most advanced there. Of course
they don´t state that for a reason, at least most of them. I don´t doubt that some of them are good workers willing to work hard, at least have good intentions, but then jobs may not be waiting for thousands of people that suddenly appear in country.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:15:08 PM

They want to go to Norway and Sweden because the welfare system is the most advanced there. Of course
they don´t state that for a reason, at least most of them. I don´t doubt that some of them are good workers willing to work hard, at least have good intentions, but then jobs may not be waiting for thousands of people that suddenly appear in country.

Norway and Sweden are already swamped with hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers, especially those from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Somalia. There are only a limited number of jobs, and these people will make it hard for the already existing migrant population to find suitable jobs. Also, anti-immigrant parties are gaining a lot of support in these countries.
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:20:44 PM

Norway and Sweden are already swamped with hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers, especially those from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Somalia. There are only a limited number of jobs, and these people will make it hard for the already existing migrant population to find suitable jobs. Also, anti-immigrant parties are gaining a lot of support in these countries.

That is bloody staggering. How the heck do they figure on funding welfare for all these people? The cost must be immense. I guess that any talk of possible adverse consequences is carefully avoided until it has become an overwhelming crisis. That seems to be the common model in the western world from warmongering nutcases in Washington to welfare paradise preachers in Stockholm and most in between.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

That is bloody staggering. How the heck do they figure on funding welfare for all these people? The cost must be immense. I guess that any talk of possible adverse consequences is carefully avoided until it has become an overwhelming crisis. That seems to be the common model in the western world from warmongering nutcases in Washington to welfare paradise preachers in Stockholm and most in between.
Speaking about Sweden... They're going to implement another crazy idea, rehabilitation program for those people who have returned from ISIS. Yeah, it's correct. Being former ISIS fighter is not a crime anymore, it's a privilege. Former ISIS fighter will receive free psychotherapy services, as well as living space and monetary aid from the government.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:41:15 AM

The scandinavian countries have one of the highest tax regimes in the world.
No scope for increased funding from there. Smiley
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:32:13 AM

The scandinavian countries have one of the highest tax regimes in the world.
No scope for increased funding from there. Smiley

Yeah well, Germany, Sweden & EU need cosy relations with filthy rich fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia and other dictatorships in the area that fund terrorism. After all they  purchase much of the overpriced aviation and heavy industrial commodities, not to mention weapons. I guess those bloated European welfare states would soon go stone broke if that well dried up. There´s heavy competitive pressure from China and others of course.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:40:42 AM

Speaking about Sweden... They're going to implement another crazy idea, rehabilitation program for those people who have returned from ISIS. Yeah, it's correct. Being former ISIS fighter is not a crime anymore, it's a privilege. Former ISIS fighter will receive free psychotherapy services, as well as living space and monetary aid from the government.

This is pure insanity. ISIS fighters should be sent to the gas chambers, and not to the psychotherapy centers. I just hope that the Sweden Democrats will seize power soon, and put an end to this lunacy. Right now, they are polling around 20% to 25% of the national vote. If things go on like this, they might be able to cross the 40% mark.
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:00:11 AM

This is pure insanity. ISIS fighters should be sent to the gas chambers, and not to the psychotherapy centers. I just hope that the Sweden Democrats will seize power soon, and put an end to this lunacy. Right now, they are polling around 20% to 25% of the national vote. If things go on like this, they might be able to cross the 40% mark.

I think it´s a great idea to kill as much of them as possible if they don´t surrender, but if they´re captured I don´t subscribe to death penalties. My way with them (and other violent criminals that need to be put away for life) would be punishment by extreme boredom. As in, for example, only one TV channel which is on all the time.

Month 1: The Kardashians, the most idiotic episode and that one only 24/7

Month 2: The walking dead, the most boring episode 24/7

Month 3: The most boring and idiotic western politician, same stuff every hour on the hour 24/7

And so on. I think you get the picture. This is only the TV part of this punishment by extreme boredom. There´s plenty of other options of superlative ennui relating to other kinds of killing time.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:48:51 AM

I think it´s a great idea to kill as much of them as possible if they don´t surrender, but if they´re captured I don´t subscribe to death penalties. My way with them (and other violent criminals that need to be put away for life) would be punishment by extreme boredom. As in, for example, only one TV channel which is on all the time.

Month 3: The most boring and idiotic western politician, same stuff every hour on the hour 24/7

And so on. I think you get the picture. This is only the TV part of this punishment by extreme boredom. There´s plenty of other options of superlative ennui relating to other kinds of killing time.
Don't forget about anal rape, three times per day without lubricant. After few months of such rehabilitation they will be ready for integration into the modern feminist society.
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:57:49 AM

Don't forget about anal rape, three times per day without lubricant.

Nono, no torture in my hell. Just endless boredom of the highest order. They´d be bored out of their skulls and that wouldn´t improve for the rest of their pathetic existence. I think that as word got out about this hellish punishment, interest in the terrorist profession and violent criminality would probably decrease.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

Don't forget about anal rape, three times per day without lubricant.

Nono, no torture in my hell.
That's not a torture, just a fast-track integration program.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: