Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't believe i was able to register this bitcoin domain  (Read 2793 times)
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:41:24 AM

anything that doesn't end with .com (aside from .gov .edu, ect) is considered dangerous by the normal user

Not true. People click on .ly links all the time for example - which is dangerous because bit.ly does track users, but users don't care.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

My bitcoin has a good domain just like yours. Visit http://emmonfaucet.ga . I think domain get higher value as a result of unique visitor it gets per month.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:50:21 AM

My cost for registering a new .website name is $1.09, and I don't think I would have picked it up if I had seen it. I'm cautious of it for 2 reasons - It is a plural, and I think that diminishes the value for Bitcoin, and I don't like the website extension - for me it is pretty meaningless. I'm backing away from virtually all extensions apart from .com at the moment. It took me a month to decide to renew english.gold, and "english gold" is quite a good search phrase. Google search trends has more or less flatlined "bitcoins website".

BitcoinUpgraded.com dropped last night, but somebody has already grabbed that, but it shows that there are still some reasonable Bitcoin .coms to be found.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: