Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase customer support  (Read 655 times)
MarketNeutral (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:25:24 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2024, 05:46:38 PM by MarketNeutral

EDIT: Post removed for containing obsolete information.
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:31:20 PM

Rule #1: Stay away from Coinbase. They are the PayPal of Bitcoin. Something you don't want to get near. They're known for banning accounts for the slightest breaking of terms. Honestly, there's too many alternatives to choose from. I'd suggest anything else besides Coinbase.

I really shouldn't be "talking shit" but it's my opinion. If you are in need of urgent help, get on the live chat and ask for urgent help. The live chat agents are really just people like you and me who have no authority, and are there just to answer questions, and forward problems to people who can do something about your problem. Wish you the best of luck.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:56:24 AM

My queries (I had 3) were answered within 1 day each time. Following up also a day.

Their support for me so far is quite great. What suprises me though is their staff. If a employee don't understands it, the question itself is followed up by a s.r employee.
Which safes time to explain things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: