Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you play per day gambling like Dice ?  (Read 21408 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:07:58 PM

We can play dice game what ever time we like.. but only thing is we should continuously change our strategies.. With one strategy we can't win much time.. so change the strategy frequently and play with good earnings..

I didn't see any good strategy in playing dice? I think there is one only way to play it and I think luck is certainly needed not strategy in playing it.

I think the only startegy in playing dice is don't gamble for long term on dice sites and always change your seed every 10 minutes or more. and remember to stop when you get profit.
Indeed I am playing max about 20 minutes and that is all, otherwise I will get addicted to it and that will be not good otherwise I will lose to much money with it.
But I dont only play Dice, I play also some poker etc, it is nice to gamble but it cost a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

Me, I play dice until I lost. I think I'm kinda addictive to this game but that was before. Now, I have already controlled my self, I just play maybe 2 to 3 hours. I'm happy for the result. To be honest, my focus now is really on the sports betting.
It was quite a long time. many people who lost their money in a short time. You can be in games or dice for 3 hours. What strategy did you use so you still persist and survive in a long time?
usually people would stop gambling when all the money they had run out
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

I tend to limit my playings to never surpass something like 0.1 BTC in monthly gambling losses, this means taht I will never play more than that, no matter what the hell happens I cant never lose more tan 0.1 BTC on a single month because if I go beyond that I start feeling like an idiot, and I need to start saving as much as possible.
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:32:48 AM

We can play dice game what ever time we like.. but only thing is we should continuously change our strategies.. With one strategy we can't win much time.. so change the strategy frequently and play with good earnings..

I didn't see any good strategy in playing dice? I think there is one only way to play it and I think luck is certainly needed not strategy in playing it.

I think the only startegy in playing dice is don't gamble for long term on dice sites and always change your seed every 10 minutes or more. and remember to stop when you get profit.

Most importantly we have to change our strategy very frequently.. and should stop playing after some profits .. then there is more chances of winning. this is what i am following and am in profits. I am playing from the last 3 months..
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:13:53 AM

I do not gamble a lot, but If I do gamble I mostly do it for a while after each other, mostly 2 hours a day.
It really depends if I'm in the mood of it to be honest.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:43:11 AM

Most importantly we have to change our strategy very frequently.. and should stop playing after some profits .. then there is more chances of winning. this is what i am following and am in profits. I am playing from the last 3 months..

I think in Dice game there is no strategy will work here because here we have to press button and wait for result so which number will come hoe to calculate i don't know so i will not play this game but some of my friends will play but they play only for some times if they are in profit they will continue or else they stop so i think in dice only our Luck matters.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

Indeed I am playing max about 20 minutes and that is all, otherwise I will get addicted to it and that will be not good otherwise I will lose to much money with it.
But I dont only play Dice, I play also some poker etc, it is nice to gamble but it cost a lot of money.

Changing you bets on how much will you put your chip on it, surely can help but it is all in your luck alone, well I think your playing too much gambling and even in poker that needs strategy and confidence in playing it, luck is indeed needed and the way you read your opponents hands should be included to.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:50:25 AM

I mostly play for 2 hours straight after each other, it depends on how my day is and what kind if game I play these days.
If I play poker I can even sit after it for 5 hours after each other so it really depends on which game in my opinion.
BitcoinHodler

Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:55:53 AM

since dice is an easy game and it really doesn't need any kinds of supervision, i mean i can easily set the autobet feature to my favorite settings and then click the bet and walk away for hours; so i usually play dice for a couple of hours and just pause the bot and check things and then start again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fullypak
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:55:52 AM

since dice is an easy game and it really doesn't need any kinds of supervision, i mean i can easily set the autobet feature to my favorite settings and then click the bet and walk away for hours; so i usually play dice for a couple of hours and just pause the bot and check things and then start again.

But I think, dice is very easy game to lose all our money with in few minutes or hours because I don't think any auto bet strategies will give us profits continuously. It is better to monitor your bets your self to limit your loses and also continuous playing dice game will give more loses than profits. I don't like auto betting in dice.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:01:46 PM

But I think, dice is very easy game to lose all our money with in few minutes or hours because I don't think any auto bet strategies will give us profits continuously. It is better to monitor your bets your self to limit your loses and also continuous playing dice game will give more loses than profits. I don't like auto betting in dice.

Yes, I do agree on that. Dice game playing continuous for many hours on auto mode will not give any advantage to us and mostly end up losing more money in this method, based on my own experience. So If I want to play dice then I will free for 30 to 60 minutes and bet myself with my own strategy and after than whether I lose or win will not continue playing for few days or couple of days. Basically if I lose, than will not play for at least one week. But if I win than mostly try my luck with smaller amount within couple of days. Anyway so for I'm profits.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:09:23 PM

I mostly play for 2 hours straight after each other, it depends on how my day is and what kind if game I play these days.
If I play poker I can even sit after it for 5 hours after each other so it really depends on which game in my opinion.

Well it will depend on how bored you are in the game you are playing when you like it so much I think you can play it that much maybe more than 10 hours but when you are addicted to gambling then your gonna play it forever I think, because an addicted person will surely don't want to stop in playing gambling.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:11:36 PM

Very short cycles of 30-45 seconds.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:13:40 PM

Very much nowadays , I am addicted to this bit-exo and jackpotracer , BIt-exo because of the jackpot prize , its around 0.27 now , and jackpotracer just trying my luck to win the 1 btc . So i play around 8-9 hours daily .

teilwalL05

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:27:01 PM

Very much nowadays , I am addicted to this bit-exo and jackpotracer , BIt-exo because of the jackpot prize , its around 0.27 now , and jackpotracer just trying my luck to win the 1 btc . So i play around 8-9 hours daily .

that is like you are working on a daily basis job when you gamble, well I think that a person will certainly wants to get that kind of a huge amount if I say so myself that 0.27 is a huge amount indeed, but I think gambling is too risky to waste your 8 to 9 hours of time by playing than just work your way on getting paid is a lot better.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:50:05 PM

Yes strategies are just the tools of foolish in that game, it is only to get satisfied before playing at there, while the main thing involved there to win is the good luck, if your luck allow you to earn some amount then will you win.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

I guess today I gamble a very long time, probably about 6 hours I was in front of the computer and gaming, it makes my eyes tired and dizzy, but I benefit today  Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:32:07 PM

I do not gamble a lot, but If I do gamble I mostly do it for a while after each other, mostly 2 hours a day.
It really depends if I'm in the mood of it to be honest.

Same for me when I see less reds ( looses ) and more wins then I keep on playing until I bust Tongue . Usually on average I gamble approximately 1 hour on dice sites and equal or more on sports betting.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:59:18 AM

Me, I play dice until I lost. I think I'm kinda addictive to this game but that was before. Now, I have already controlled my self, I just play maybe 2 to 3 hours. I'm happy for the result. To be honest, my focus now is really on the sports betting.
But I'm going for dice gambling till I get boring. Most of the time I use only the freebies as my bankroll and I keep on playing at the same time at multiple sites. I just play it only for entertainment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:10:29 AM

yeah that increase the intensity of my playing on dice. because trying to get the jackpot
but it got me to take risks I once I lose 0.01 in bitexo. and have not hit the jackpot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: