Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you play per day gambling like Dice ?  (Read 21408 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

When i reach my target profit, i always stop playing dice. It's around 5-20% profit per day, because i'm scare about the house and it's better to not play for long run on dice.

How if you do not reach your target after some hours? Will you stop after losing some percent of your starting bankroll or you will continue till you lose all your starting bankroll?
A good catch. It shows how most of the gamblers are not having a proper determined plans for their gambling.
Out of greediness most of the gambler are having plans for successful moments and they totally forget about negative situations. This might be the one of the reason for many disaster losses for the gamblers.
beeframen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:53:31 AM

It depends, sometimes I stop because I lost my daily budget. And sometimes I keep betting for 3 hours because I made a 10X of my budget.   Cheesy
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:40:41 AM

Im playing 30 minutes a day a game  like minesweeper game that pay in bitcoin .Its easy to play and lot of fun.I dont play dice anymore its try your luck. Grin

Same here. On average I play 30 minutes per day delivery dices, black jack or roulette. It takes around 15 minutes each day to use all the free faucets.

You must have a lot of free time that you roam around the gambling sites and play with all the free faucet rewards, i would literally not invest my time just for doing that everyday, maybe for fun sometimes just one or two sites but not everyday.

30 minutes is bit long time. I never played Dice game this much time. And by the by, it was too boring game. Simply roll and wait. Useally I only play sports betting, But sometimes to kill my extra free time I do play this dice game with the very little amount.
i used dice game for one time bet only , when i want a really faast money maker then i would always visit a dice game for the sake of testing my luck too Cheesy , so i never play dice game more than 10 minutes including withdraw time ( if i won it ) , too much pressure if you play dice longer , you wouldn't survive with any amount you have.

But it is not a guarantee win, so you cant use dice game as a money maker then although it is fast game there on dice but still it has a house edge so you cany keep getting free money there though. So how about if you lose it? What are you gonna do then? You will need more money rather by the time so it will just not worth
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

Im playing 30 minutes a day a game  like minesweeper game that pay in bitcoin .Its easy to play and lot of fun.I dont play dice anymore its try your luck. Grin

Same here. On average I play 30 minutes per day delivery dices, black jack or roulette. It takes around 15 minutes each day to use all the free faucets.

You must have a lot of free time that you roam around the gambling sites and play with all the free faucet rewards, i would literally not invest my time just for doing that everyday, maybe for fun sometimes just one or two sites but not everyday.

30 minutes is bit long time. I never played Dice game this much time. And by the by, it was too boring game. Simply roll and wait. Useally I only play sports betting, But sometimes to kill my extra free time I do play this dice game with the very little amount.
i used dice game for one time bet only , when i want a really faast money maker then i would always visit a dice game for the sake of testing my luck too Cheesy , so i never play dice game more than 10 minutes including withdraw time ( if i won it ) , too much pressure if you play dice longer , you wouldn't survive with any amount you have.

But it is not a guarantee win, so you cant use dice game as a money maker then although it is fast game there on dice but still it has a house edge so you cany keep getting free money there though. So how about if you lose it? What are you gonna do then? You will need more money rather by the time so it will just not worth

Maybe thats the way  on how he play dice game, he already set an amount to spend on that dice game  he just trying his luck on winning, He stated if he lose then stop if he wins then stop playing. Thats a good control in managing your funds but if you kepp losing everyday then you must stop playing dice before its too late.

carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:51:02 AM

By me it depends on my budget to gamble if lose or I win I stop.For example today Im playing dice and my main goal is to get 0.034 Bitcoin or haft of that  after I get that amount I stop to gamble in this day.And if I lose my 80% Bitcoin budget in gambling I stop too.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:28:44 AM

hi, everyone Smiley
I want to ask how long you spend time each day to play gambling dice?
and if you get bored with the game of dice is what you do so that you can produce BTC every day?
I sometimes have loss because I feel unfocused and getting bored  Cry

Thank you

i do auto games in dice games so i just leave game turned on for hour or so or till i lose, i don't like to do dice games manually, i better play poker game or so

Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:20:24 PM

I use to play 7 hours a day when I addicted to it. It was quite easy to get addicted because once you hit big you lose it even faster.
But I got bored of it so it was easy to stop and move on to something else.
Unless you are the ones that have a brain that's easily amused.  Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:45:07 PM

I use to play 7 hours a day when I addicted to it. It was quite easy to get addicted because once you hit big you lose it even faster.
But I got bored of it so it was easy to stop and move on to something else.
Unless you are the ones that have a brain that's easily amused.  Grin
I can only proved that you are addicted in dice because you were able to spend for that long hours just to play it, have you use your time in a productive way you will be winning everyday as you will constantly earn without any risk by devoting your time in working online.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:48:52 PM

I'm not gambling anymore.. Wasting time and money...
You can invest with little risk by trading in altcoins...
beeframen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:09:01 PM

I'm not gambling anymore.. Wasting time and money...
You can invest with little risk by trading in altcoins...

Indeed, wasting time, and final losses. No fun actually, we need to quit, and focus on trading could be much better.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:38:46 PM

hi, everyone Smiley
I want to ask how long you spend time each day to play gambling dice?
and if you get bored with the game of dice is what you do so that you can produce BTC every day?
I sometimes have loss because I feel unfocused and getting bored  Cry

Thank you

Lately it has changed for me. This is what I do. I play 3 1 minute quick bursts everyday. Ill roll as fast as I can for 1 minute then paud for 1 minute nad see what i want to do next and  do that 3 times. It seems to work. I have more consistant and controlled wins and loses rather then it swinging from one side to the other wildly. I don;t know playing in superfast bursts excites me and I get to use the faucet a few times a day. That is why site that level the faucet and nice since I can always play no matter what and this is a nice thing to know .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:52:51 PM

I play everyday dice on some different places same time. I actually rarely play manually because my focus is jackpots or some other prizes so for me is important to keep playing or making wager to qualify for those prizes. Automated rolling is what I use but I keep eye on the results time to time. This is how I play dice everyday with small amounts of money.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:33:21 AM

Maybe thats the way  on how he play dice game, he already set an amount to spend on that dice game  he just trying his luck on winning, He stated if he lose then stop if he wins then stop playing. Thats a good control in managing your funds but if you kepp losing everyday then you must stop playing dice before its too late.

Its better to stop playing dice games if  you are always experiencing losses  in the end because  those losses would pile up even your bets are small amounts only. You would definitely deposit more funds   hoping and aiming for winning back your loses. It really depends on the person on how he manage his/her money and  dont let your emotions control you.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1134

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:05:42 AM

Its better to stop playing dice games if  you are always experiencing losses  in the end because  those losses would pile up even your bets are small amounts only. You would definitely deposit more funds   hoping and aiming for winning back your loses. It really depends on the person on how he manage his/her money and  dont let your emotions control you.

Quit gambling directly if you think that you dont have luck on playing those games because for sure  it would waste your money if you intend to proceed in playing. Better have a good discipline on yourself and control your funds wisely so that you wont end up wrecked.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:05:50 PM

Quit gambling directly if you think that you dont have luck on playing those games because for sure  it would waste your money if you intend to proceed in playing. Better have a good discipline on yourself and control your funds wisely so that you wont end up wrecked.
That's right because you will only not explain even though you are already losing a lot of money when you are getting enough satisfaction from your gambling. Satisfaction in the sense that you are enjoying gambling despite of your losing record.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:12:25 PM

That's right because you will only not explain even though you are already losing a lot of money when you are getting enough satisfaction from your gambling. Satisfaction in the sense that you are enjoying gambling despite of your losing record.

Yeah, indeed the satisfaction can make everyone lose control. Those who already feel satisfied in gambling will do something of the same thing and they can not think properly so they do things that are not lucrative for themselves. Make money in gambling is indeed very doable, but it takes the right technique
KiboPlatform

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:15:38 PM

I just stop rolling dice when i get around 0.005 to 0.01BTC as profit or if i loss around 0.003. After that i just bet on some soccer and watch game in tv taking rest from laptop.

Such a great strategy! Can you tell me where you place bets?

KIBO Lotto is a First Blockchain Lottery based on Smart Contracts. ICO coming!
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Yeah, indeed the satisfaction can make everyone lose control. Those who already feel satisfied in gambling will do something of the same thing and they can not think properly so they do things that are not lucrative for themselves. Make money in gambling is indeed very doable, but it takes the right technique

beside satisfaction, greedy will always be with us and said that we can win the gambling all the times although this is bad for you but we continue to play gambling. and then if we have this feeling in our mind better for you to stop the gambling especially when you've got more than 5 winning because if you continue then you will loss everything you have. thats what my experience in past.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

I play everyday dice on some different places same time. I actually rarely play manually because my focus is jackpots or some other prizes so for me is important to keep playing or making wager to qualify for those prizes. Automated rolling is what I use but I keep eye on the results time to time. This is how I play dice everyday with small amounts of money.

When I play, albeit rarely, I tend to play completely manual. I prefer to be able to adjust my strategy from time to time.

On MoneyPot, there is a fair mix of people who automate and those who play manual. I have no date to prove which has lead to the most profitability.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:45:18 PM

I do not play everyday but  once a week i played dice for fun. But when the time i first played dice almost everyday because i lost my bitcoin so i would like to return my lost so i played everyday but my got increase so i decided to stop gambling for my own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: