Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you play per day gambling like Dice ?  (Read 21408 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:52:29 PM

I do not play everyday but  once a week i played dice for fun. But when the time i first played dice almost everyday because i lost my bitcoin so i would like to return my lost so i played everyday but my got increase so i decided to stop gambling for my own.
For me its not fun to gamble in dice game but we are not the same taste.. i am not daily gambler but i am gamble in sports betting and i am waiting for well known team to play so that i know what team i will choose.
Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

When I'm not gambling, I'm managing my own projects what's producing a fair BTC income as well, but sometimes everything gets boring then I'm searching the forum for new games or reading fun experiences from other gamblers on games I love.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:05:31 PM

its all depend if i win and i will pay for long and its like addiction till the time you win you like it and if you stat loosing you stop this simple human nature
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:20:09 AM

Dice is not my favorite and don't see it very interesting and only access my account when it is necessary. I don't have every day schedule but now I am very active in trying to hit a jackpot of some bitcoins on one popular site. I am spending good time these day approximately 3-4 hours. Usually I am player of occasions in dice game.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:18:38 PM

Dice is not my favorite and don't see it very interesting and only access my account when it is necessary. I don't have every day schedule but now I am very active in trying to hit a jackpot of some bitcoins on one popular site. I am spending good time these day approximately 3-4 hours. Usually I am player of occasions in dice game.
The most important is you are enjoying the game although it has been already noted that gambling in dice sites are not profitable due to house advantage. But if you are gambling for that long hours and you are happy though you are not making money you still win in the end for getting entertain.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:21:30 PM

hi, everyone Smiley
I want to ask how long you spend time each day to play gambling dice?
and if you get bored with the game of dice is what you do so that you can produce BTC every day?
I sometimes have loss because I feel unfocused and getting bored  Cry

Thank you
No Bro I am Not Get Bored When I Start Playing Gambling But I Play it For Fun Not For Any Profit....
Instead Of this Way I am Earning Bitcoins From Signature Campigns .....
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:44:39 PM

I can't say that i play it a lot, because i idle it Cheesy I usually deposit 0.01 or such, and i set up on auto, and i leave computer for some time, so i can't name that's a playing it.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:57:47 PM

Played as long fund on balance not draining out perhaps
More fund,more longger I playing dice a day

Too bad you are really playing gambling to lose. Be careful with that, you may end up a gambling addict and it is hard to get out of it. You should limit your gambling activities to a few hours not until your funds run out. It will make you broke too. Gambling should just be for fun. A few minutes is fine.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:04:03 AM

I can't say that i play it a lot, because i idle it Cheesy I usually deposit 0.01 or such, and i set up on auto, and i leave computer for some time, so i can't name that's a playing it.

Haha, something that only makes the time dude. And I think you do gambling dice using a bot, yeah I prefer to use bot in search of profits in gambling dice. because we only need to enter the desired amount and Odds bets will be exercised. It's something draining time and won't be useful. because it is true that gambling is just for entertainment and not for profit
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:14:06 AM

I only play dice for short time, i never gambling at dice for long run, because it's very risky and you will busted soon if you keep gambling at dice. my advice is just do it for short run,
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:52:24 AM

i am not daily plays the gambling like game with dice but two to three times in the week i plays . but when i get bored i starys the trading with bitcoins instead of doung another no-beneficial game .
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:56:27 AM

Depends on my bankroll and my take even longer s long as i am winning. It is hard to stop when you win continously, thinking that you will waste the chance of winning even more. But instead of winning more, my winnings and even my bankroll was eaten because i didn't play safe that time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:20:27 PM

Depends on my bankroll and my take even longer s long as i am winning. It is hard to stop when you win continously, thinking that you will waste the chance of winning even more. But instead of winning more, my winnings and even my bankroll was eaten because i didn't play safe that time.
We are just a typical gamblers here because we have the same treatment on our actions when we see we are winning. Usually we will never stop because we need to push our luck as we want to earn more money but the end is always hard sometimes because we lose in the end.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:22:59 PM

i am not daily plays the gambling like game with dice but two to three times in the week i plays . but when i get bored i starys the trading with bitcoins instead of doung another no-beneficial game .

I am also not free on weekdays. I only do gambling on weekends when i have more leisure time .  It also depends on how much saving i have as i gamble only when i can afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:49:31 PM

I only play dice for short time, i never gambling at dice for long run, because it's very risky and you will busted soon if you keep gambling at dice. my advice is just do it for short run,

Gambling is very risky thats wht we should create our own rules in playing any gambling games. Dice is a game of luck and can suck your money thats why we should gamble responsibly

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:33:43 PM

The most important is you are enjoying the game although it has been already noted that gambling in dice sites are not profitable due to house advantage. But if you are gambling for that long hours and you are happy though you are not making money you still win in the end for getting entertain.
Dice is one of my favorite games since it's actually not that hard to win from them, just as long as you try to play it safe.
I play as much as I can, as long as I have my bankroll filled but I end up when I feel as though I've made enough profit or if my bankroll for playing dice is empty.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:45:44 PM

We are just a typical gamblers here because we have the same treatment on our actions when we see we are winning. Usually we will never stop because we need to push our luck as we want to earn more money but the end is always hard sometimes because we lose in the end.

You should control your greed everytime you are gambling. If you let greed control you, you will never stop betting and the result will be you losing all your money. It is tempting to bet more when you are on a streak, but if you can stop while you are on streak guarantee profit. I think you should aim on that.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:25:31 PM

You should control your greed everytime you are gambling. If you let greed control you, you will never stop betting and the result will be you losing all your money. It is tempting to bet more when you are on a streak, but if you can stop while you are on streak guarantee profit. I think you should aim on that.

nope. you will still stop betting once you loss all your btc. hahaha. But greediness is the reason why we gamble so how should we stop it?
all of us want a fast profit even it is not guaranteed. that's why we gamble for fun and profit

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:41:40 PM

This is the thing that make you losing more because you never know when to stop. Trying make some limit on your winning number may be that will help you to earn some rather than busted everything just in a day. If you have enough money to cover your loss may be you can do this for a long time but most people cant never recover it so make some limit on your win and loss is better than spending couple of hours playing it
Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

Itdepends on how you enjoy playing Smiley and earning most probably but if you think you are losing your money then better leave dude!!

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: