Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you play per day gambling like Dice ?  (Read 21408 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:33:54 AM

About 1 up to 2 hours, i never play gambling dice more than it, and making betting in gambling dice more than 0.01-0.02BTC,
And actually i played gambling not every days just couple days in the weeks. Gambling is not good for my pocket if do it every days.  Grin
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

Today I gambled for about 3 hours on dice and ended up losing just over 0.5 btc.

So today was a very bad day.
I believe the time for everyone to play in a game such as dice depends on the starting capital you have.
The more capital you have the more time you get to play dice.
As long as your capital did not yet drained you will keep playing , in the end most people just lost it all in dice.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 05:19:49 AM

Today I gambled for about 3 hours on dice and ended up losing just over 0.5 btc.

So today was a very bad day.

Are you sure about that? Because someone here can just say he did just lost about 0.05 bitcoin without any proof. But if that is so, that is a big amount that you lost for this day. If that happened to me, I will regret that for many days or even weeks because I can't move on very fast with my losses. And with just 3 hours you lost that amount already, unbelievable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:31:37 AM

About 1 up to 2 hours, i never play gambling dice more than it, and making betting in gambling dice more than 0.01-0.02BTC,
And actually i played gambling not every days just couple days in the weeks. Gambling is not good for my pocket if do it every days.  Grin

When I still have time to gamble, I do it more than 6 hours a day, but not continuously  but every time that I have vacant, and I am doing it while I am looking for bitcoin and searching anything in the internet. When I got bored, I focus on earning bitcoin and if I don't feel comfortable, I go out for a while and return to gambling and earning, I always do both to maximize what I can do in the computer.

Axoz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:51:10 AM

I gamble every day approximately 3-4 hours for gambling dice but it was erratic. sometimes not a single hour I was playing dice entire bitcoin I have already lost entirely
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:53:14 AM

every day I deposit approximately 0.01 to 0.04 bitcoin to gamble for 2 hours at the gambling site. only an hour when I gamble had a profit of more than 20% I will stop bejudi and lost more than 40% if I will stop and play tomorrow

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:47:03 AM

In general all gambling have the same difficulty level, so want to how much gambling sites we use then the result obtained is the same when we could use a science that is suitable for use do gambling. And the science is training the patience and are always looking for good data about the ongoing betting or already doing so.
All gambling games have equal risks : this statement is true upto a certain level because there are sports bettors who are winning like 1-2 bitcoins daily with sports betting, dont ask me how .. If I knew I wont be here talking. So what I mean to say is if those same people bet on dice then they can't even guarantee a 0.01 daily while with sports they are making 1-2 btc daily.
xblank

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:55:56 AM

1-2 hours or until i reach my target it depends of my luck..sometimes going down and crash. But in another day it doubles or it keeps on crashing - Angry
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:53:06 AM

In general all gambling have the same difficulty level, so want to how much gambling sites we use then the result obtained is the same when we could use a science that is suitable for use do gambling. And the science is training the patience and are always looking for good data about the ongoing betting or already doing so.
All gambling games have equal risks : this statement is true upto a certain level because there are sports bettors who are winning like 1-2 bitcoins daily with sports betting, dont ask me how .. If I knew I wont be here talking. So what I mean to say is if those same people bet on dice then they can't even guarantee a 0.01 daily while with sports they are making 1-2 btc daily.
Exactly it's very difficult to make money in Dice game. You can put hope in sports betting no problem because if you lost your bet today next game you will win, But in Dice game, it's not like that we will get countinues red numbers. Very rarely you will get green numbers. So I will not play Dice game much time because I don't like to lose my money.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:17:30 AM

1-2 hours or until i reach my target it depends of my luck..sometimes going down and crash. But in another day it doubles or it keeps on crashing - Angry

Same goes for me here dude. As long as i'm winning then im playing. Also depending on the gambling type. Usually i get easily bored with games like dice. Once i lose one or two times there i lose interest already. But if i'm playing poker, or roulette, then it may take hours before i leave the table. Some gambling games are just much more enjoyable than others

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:19:17 AM

Exactly it's very difficult to make money in Dice game. You can put hope in sports betting no problem because if you lost your bet today next game you will win, But in Dice game, it's not like that we will get countinues red numbers. Very rarely you will get green numbers. So I will not play Dice game much time because I don't like to lose my money.

Correct, its truly difficult but what if you will hit the one time big bet wins? You will surely earn some profits with that and also i've seen numerous people winning on this matter but not all people have lucky roll to do that, thats why we just need tp be carefull and bare some thinking that its very hard to win on gambling and this game should need to be taken seriously since we have a higher chance to lose rather than to win on this kind of game.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:52:07 AM

Well the last time i had gamble it took me around 10-20 minutes till i loose all my balance into the dice, soo i dont gamble all days just sometimes, its insane the time i do spend online, but i do play games not gambling.
Hahaha same with me, when i deposit into a site then I just keep gambling until I have lost all the amount. It is not like that I had intended to loose all the money I would deposit, but its the lure of winning more and more, quite depressing if you either win in 10-20 mins like you lost and more depressing if you win after you had reached a good amount Tongue
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:47:44 PM

One to two hours per day gambling considered quite high because you may slowly addict to these games and may lose a lot of money in gambling. If possible try not to gamble every day instead just once in awhile just gamble for fun and if you're lucky then surely you will make some good money but don't gamble only to make a profit.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:56:01 PM

Well the last time i had gamble it took me around 10-20 minutes till i loose all my balance into the dice, soo i dont gamble all days just sometimes, its insane the time i do spend online, but i do play games not gambling.

For me I can extend upto an hour or more until I am sleepy. But I did not play on daily basis. Maybe 3x week, or during weekends. Most of the time, I play just to  kill the time and sleep after.
I never played dice when I was getting sleepy because dice to me is so boring that I would sleep instantly if I am already sleepy. Usually when I wake up early and am getting ready for my office, I tend to utilize time and hence open my laptop and make some bets. My gambling session hardly last more than 20-30 mins because I have a job too man.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

usually i am play dice game around 1-2 hours everyday its not long enough
and i am stop play that game if i lose all my balance because of my greed
but sometimes i just quit the game if i think my profits is enough and not want to lose more
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:03:23 PM

It depends on availability of time but I don't have any fix schedule to play dice everyday. Someday I just open site where I usually play and close without trying at all. There are days when I play just dice like I did these days when sports matches were very few. I had best usage of my free time in dice to have some fun.
I was also a huge fan of dice unless I heard some interesting games like satoshimines. Actually I have some good amount of bitcoins and enormous amount of free time so most of my online time goes in gambling and searching investing schemes. Anyways so with new games, I now hardly gamble on dice sites for 1 hour on average per day.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:30:22 PM

When I still have time to gamble, I do it more than 6 hours a day, but not continuously  but every time that I have vacant, and I am doing it while I am looking for bitcoin and searching anything in the internet. When I got bored, I focus on earning bitcoin and if I don't feel comfortable, I go out for a while and return to gambling and earning, I always do both to maximize what I can do in the computer.
You are great could controled your emotion, i didn't played gambling dice more than two hours because of i am fear be addiction of gambling then lost control and i don't want lost much money into gambling dice.  Grin
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:55:21 PM

When I do gamble I start playing same time two three games and dice is one of them. I put it on auto vet mode and same thing I do with slots games and let them work for me while I navigate for sports betting. That is area what is time consuming and take large portion of my time. Specially I don't have fix time for dice only on daily basis.
Well, maybe I am being a bit off topic but I would like to tell my story : Once I was doing the same, I came back from my work late and hence was badly tired. Someone sent me a payment (well for some task I did for him ) and I just put that on autobet and slept.

Morning when I woke up I see 0 balance and it was normal, but below on my screen I saw 11 reds that made me loose, the max bet I lost was 0.17 while I deposited just 0.04 around, man I cannot tell you how upset I was, why I did not wake some hours so I could stop and cashout.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:45:20 AM

When I do gamble I start playing same time two three games and dice is one of them. I put it on auto vet mode and same thing I do with slots games and let them work for me while I navigate for sports betting. That is area what is time consuming and take large portion of my time. Specially I don't have fix time for dice only on daily basis.
Well, maybe I am being a bit off topic but I would like to tell my story : Once I was doing the same, I came back from my work late and hence was badly tired. Someone sent me a payment (well for some task I did for him ) and I just put that on autobet and slept.

Morning when I woke up I see 0 balance and it was normal, but below on my screen I saw 11 reds that made me loose, the max bet I lost was 0.17 while I deposited just 0.04 around, man I cannot tell you how upset I was, why I did not wake some hours so I could stop and cashout.
That's normal also to think of undoing the past to take the opportunity, however that's gambling and we know their only two outcome which are win or lose. Your luck does not stay with you longer as you want.

Now, let's go to other scenario, what if when you wake up you saw in your balance a BTC1 profit, would you still past situation when you were upset?
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:02:51 AM

You are great could controled your emotion, i didn't played gambling dice more than two hours because of i am fear be addiction of gambling then lost control and i don't want lost much money into gambling dice.  Grin

i only played gambling dice is less than hours and i am not playing all day because i have another activity that i should do and finished it for the day. beside i don't have much time to play gambling dice for too long, i think its not good for us just to stay in front of our computer just playing dice or other games. it would be better if we can do another thing that will give benefit for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: