Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybestdogecoin--Claim 20 Doge now!--25% referral commission  (Read 723 times)
sertilicio (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:46:44 PM

Hello!

I would introduce you http://mybestdogecoin.com/

Reward: 20 Doge
Time: 360 minutes
Referral commission: 25%
Faucetbox

Your opinion it's important, feel free to give us your suggetions and your "thumbs up" at faucetbox if you like our dogecoin faucet.

Thank you very much!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:41:05 AM

i have a problem to see your faucet. i have deactivate adblock but read every time "-Please disable your ad blocker to support us! "
 i have refresh more time but is always the same
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:58:33 AM

the rewards is good but the claim bottom is very invisibile, i can claim only clicked to DOGE words, but not is easy to understand.
4 captcha to funcaptcha is more, all use only 2
sertilicio (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:43:39 PM

i have a problem to see your faucet. i have deactivate adblock but read every time "-Please disable your ad blocker to support us! "
 i have refresh more time but is always the same

Hello, you are the first user to tell me about this trouble, quite strange... i'll test it with more people, but faucet is working ok...

the rewards is good but the claim bottom is very invisibile, i can claim only clicked to DOGE words, but not is easy to understand.
4 captcha to funcaptcha is more, all use only 2

Thank you for your review, claim button is under dogecoin adress, not to difficult to claim it Smiley but thank you Smiley related to funcaptcha, i'm only trying to be a little more protected against bots, i'm sorry for normal user, but bots are a plague nowadays...

Thank you all guys
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:27:42 PM

I have visited another time your site, but i don't understand why you use this banner for earn? Adalso and adbit not is more profitable, why don't request adnsese account ? You have the faucet with major payout in doge, can earn more with adsense
superscommessebitcoin

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:45:26 PM

i have close firefox, delete temporaney and cookie and later reopne your site (whitout adblock) and now work , i have request 20 dogecoin, thanks
ezak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:01:42 PM

working fine with me
thanks a lot ...

sertilicio (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:34:10 PM

working fine with me
thanks a lot ...

You are welcome Cheesy i really like you enjoy mybestdogecoin Smiley

i have close firefox, delete temporaney and cookie and later reopne your site (whitout adblock) and now work , i have request 20 dogecoin, thanks

Nice one! Cheesy

I have visited another time your site, but i don't understand why you use this banner for earn? Adalso and adbit not is more profitable, why don't request adnsese account ? You have the faucet with major payout in doge, can earn more with adsense

Hi lottoitaliano, i dont understand you, i'm sorry.. Yes, i use adbit and adalso in order to increase my revenue, but i have a google adsense account and in the website are some google ads too. I dont know if you dont see the ads or just you see only top ads (adalso, adbit, etc..)

Anyway, thank you for your review!
zswader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:52:27 PM

yeah the reward button is a little hard to find :S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: