Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod gave me negative trust because I made an obvious joke.  (Read 1268 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:59:20 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 12:46:15 AM by Fwdxlsh

I said this:

Check out the link:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1273907.40
My main accounts are:

MRKLYE
Hariom
Quickseller
Lauda
Spoetnik
TheGr33k
catch.me.if.you.can
codishmumu
fabiola!
faygo
tarsua
Lutpin
onemorexmr
shorena

I'll let you figure out the rest. Honestly, I thought it was so unbelievably obvious that I had multiple accounts.

Reasoning behind why my multiple accounts talk to each other, and have been online at the same time:

I use different IP addresses and computers all at once.

Sometimes my mules have mules to throw people off. Sometimes they fight in order to make people honestly believe we are separate people. I just converted to my Christian faith, they tell us to tell the truth. So I had to. I apologize for any kind of issues that I created.

Then he negatived me. Finally, I have my rating. Oh well. I asked for negative trust, so I am almost there.

Discuss if Vod should be taken down from default trust for systematic abuse, because he cannot take an obvious joke. I have never traded with Vod, and he decides to place negative trust on me because I made an obvious joke. Obviously I'm not any of the people on that list. I will be posting my proof as to why he is of no use here.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:01:40 AM

PS Vod: you are on my ignore list, so I cannot see what you have to say. This thread is not for you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:02:35 AM

PS Vod: you are on my ignore list, so I cannot see what you have to say. This thread is not for you.

Then lock it and make another self moderated thread.  You're still reading what I'm posting.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:09:26 AM

User VOD insults Christians! He belittles people for what they believe in, says people have issues, and implies people should get mental treatment for believing in a certain religion. Proof:

https://archive.is/Eu7bw

Scroll to Vod's 'get help' comment. Insults me for believing in Jesus Christ because I have "In God I Trust!" on my profile! Trolling abuse. Trust abuse. All around not a good user to have.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

User VOD insults Christians! He belittles people for what they believe in, says people have issues, and implies people should get mental treatment for believing in a certain religion.

It's YOUR choice to ignore all the facts around you and stay brainwashed.  

A normal person has to live with the lies they tell.  Religious people simply "pray" for forgiveness and walk away with a clear conscious.  Religious people feel no consequences for lying.  

Trust abuse.

There has been no trust abuse.  You've been lying for days, and it caught up to you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:29:29 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:41:08 AM by Fwdxlsh

User : VOD makes fun of people with actual mental problems, and physical problems! Makes fun of people who are reportedly going through suicidal thoughts, undergoing treatment for anger management, and are trying to come out of debt with their investors. Vod makes fun of those people by making a meme photo:

https://archive.is/YVvO5

That photo could be very offensive. You do not make jokes when it comes to a person that is suicidal.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:30:46 AM

User : VOD makes fun of people with actual mental problems, and physical problems! Makes fun of people who are reportedly going through suicidal thoughts, undergoing treatment for anger management, and are trying to come out of debt with their investors. Vod makes fun of those people by making a meme photo:

https://archive.is/eD0zf

That photo could be very offensive. You do not make jokes when it comes to a person that is suicidal.

Sometimes laughter is what the person needs.  I doubt MRKYLE was offended by my meme.   Wink

Next?

tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:47:58 AM

Sometimes laughter is what the person needs.  I doubt MRKYLE was offended by my meme.   Wink

Next?
If laughter is what he needed then you offended him, cuz that aint funny
also take down the trust, OP isnt a risk to anyone
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:37:35 AM

I agree he left you invalid -Trust- feedback and should have his DT status taken away.

But i contend why is because he's an Albertan  Roll Eyes

Those of us that in live BC all know people from Alberta are like the trailer trash of Canada.
They all grow up dreaming of moving to Kelowna one day (where i live)
Then they roll in with their lame little red lettered license plates all cocky with the dog in the back of their trucks..
We all laugh about them.. like irritating refugee's LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:39:10 AM

The key to a joke is it has to be funny... I honestly have not figured out why the Mod's let you get away with so much in meta.  You make clutter for them I think.

You find it funny to use massive font... then get told not to I'm guessing (don't know for sure).  So you use tiny font no one can read.   You are trolling meta... the most serious section of the forum.

I do think you are a ALT but I doubt it's any of those you listed.   I'm surprised you didn't get one earlier.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:44:35 AM

Next?
If laughter is what he needed then you offended him, cuz that aint funny
also take down the trust, OP isnt a risk to anyone

Hahahaha, Yeah. To be honest Vod the meme I didn't find offensive at all. I'm not nearly as delicate as some of the users here.
OP's clear joke probably doesn't merit the neg rep on the poor dude's account mind you. I can confirm that he isn't me, a fan perhaps.

No need for everyone to get all bent out of shape when everyone's just trying to bring a bit of humour to an otherwise dry forum.
As far as I can tell Fwdxlsh is harmless. Seems to have much different customs and culture than myself as well. I don't think he's a degenerate.

Anyways, I'd maybe consider un-redding the lad Vod. I don't think his attempt at humour should illicit such a response.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:25:10 AM

This is just an excuse. You're even misrepresenting a staff member (i.e. me) in that post. Even though my rank is low, I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to represent a staff member regardless of the rank.

I agree he left you invalid -Trust- feedback and should have his DT status taken away.
Wrong. If you keep spreading nonsense like this you're going to get your negative enforced. This is correct usage of DT.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:16:32 AM

You were given negative trust because of the stupid shit you post here daily. If you hadnt posted a thread asking for neg trust you would have gotten it sooner or later anyways

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:45:17 AM

This is just an excuse. You're even misrepresenting a staff member (i.e. me) in that post. Even though my rank is low, I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to represent a staff member regardless of the rank.

Wrong. If you keep spreading nonsense like this you're going to get your negative enforced. This is correct usage of DT.
You do know that I'm never going to take your contradictions down now, yes? This doesn't help your situation at all. So because I posted a joke, that means I shouldn't be trusted. You're weird Lauda. I'm gonna go bump your contradictions thread.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:47:13 AM

You were given negative trust because of the stupid shit you post here daily. If you hadnt posted a thread asking for neg trust you would have gotten it sooner or later anyways
So because I am bad at humor, I should be given negative trust.

Ahahahah. I'm waiting for jacee to come troll me now.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:31:53 PM

Really ?
You guys want to use it as an attack tool against people you don't like.
All of you staff here do it and DT guys etc.. then play dumb about it.

I posted concrete proof i did nothing wrong and was lied to about it being impossible to remove a neg rating.
Only to see VOD scroll to the next post after mine OFFERING to remove feedback for some noob.

75% of the Trust here is invalid and it's used as a popularity rating.
You guys make up the silliest bloody reasons..

Like the guy was obviously joking and yet you guys negged him ?
Class guys... C L A S S Y
I don't like this guy either but i was not going to neg him for a joke !

I don't like the guy but i will agree with him 100%
Why ?
I am not at Bitcointalk High School.. i am an adult.

zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:37:28 PM

-2 was actually not enough for the -20 you asked. You still need -18 to complete your request.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

Really ?
You guys want to use it as an attack tool against people you don't like.
All of you staff here do it and DT guys etc.. then play dumb about it.
Seems to me like you are either fairly new to the internet or have never understood the underlying concept of such systems (I wonder how you would deal with understanding abstract levels of something e.g. data storage). Do you know what the definition of the word 'trust' is? Because it doesn't seem to me like you do. I could give anyone a negative rating for a single troll post. This means that I'm telling the World (i.e. everyone who sees it) that I, Lauda, do not trust this person. How you are going to proceed after reading that rating is not my concern.

Like the guy was obviously joking and yet you guys negged him ?
Class guys... C L A S S Y
I don't like this guy either but i was not going to neg him for a joke !
You don't joke about certain things.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:56:06 PM

Those of us that in live BC all know people from Alberta are like the trailer trash of Canada.
They all grow up dreaming of moving to Kelowna one day (where i live)
Then they roll in with their lame little red lettered license plates all cocky with the dog in the back of their trucks..
We all laugh about them.. like irritating refugee's LOL

Aren't you on medical disability right now, like the rest of your province?

Aren't your bills being paid for by us hard working Albertans in the oil patch?

That's why Kelowna is considered the trailer trash of Canada - no one there works - other than scavange for cans and bottles we Albertans throw out as we drive through.  Smiley

(BTW - you live in West Kelowna, which is a large Native (Indian) reserve.)

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:06:20 AM

..stick to the topic girls.
please also take note i did not create this topic.
i chimed in because that guy got his neg rating for claiming to me a long list of people
and i happened to be in that list.. hence why i spoke up.

i still contend the rating you gave this guy VOD was unfair.. he obviously joking.
Hell some of you probably seen me and hit going at it so i am clearly not the OP here.. ROFL

Maybe instead of following people around the forum antagonizing them try and help them.
Who ever the OP is.. this person feels frustrated and ganged up on.
The proper way to handle is is not to poke at him with childish neg ratings etc.

I would guarantee VOD you are twice the age of the OP.. act like it.

PS:
YES my taxes are paid in full and no i am not on welfare or living on Indian reserve.
Does that clear things up ?

I also think it goes with out saying.. but i will repeat.. i have only logged into this account i am using.
I have never once been here under any other name ever.. even 1 time.

EDIT:
Here i will lead by example girls..

@OFwdxlsh
I will apologize to you if some of my past comments to you were offensive.
I am sorry.
I don't come here to upset people.. i am an opinionated jerk though and i am sorry.
Being on the web a long time i learned even if you hate a guy online you can wind up being friends later.
Maybe one day i can buy you a beer.
I hope this comment is taken seriously and i hope it eases the fire and drama.
Have fun and good luck with crypto Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: